Rupali can't act! DT Note Pg 2

Serialnarc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Anyone else felt after seeing yesterday and today's episode that rupali is such a bad actor. I feel she can do only crying acting. My god she was horrible in angry expressions!.. I thought she was good actor when seeing sarabhai sarabhai..sudhanshu Pandey was better apart from eyes here and there..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serialnarc

Anyone else felt after seeing yesterday and today's episode that rupali is such a bad actor. I feel she can do only crying acting. My god she was horrible in angry expressions!.. I thought she was good actor when seeing sarabhai sarabhai..sudhanshu Pandey was better apart from eyes here and there..!!

I feel Rupali Ganguly is very overly rated actress bas Anupama hit hogaya but she can't act . I hate her face nowdays.

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Working non stop for telecasting episodes 7 days a week, that too where you are going to recite numerous dialogues along with incessant crying can take a toll on anybodys health. It's commendble how much effort these actors put especially when the script is lame. Kudos to Rupali for her effort! smiley27

She is a good actor I believe but overworking may have taken a toll on her middle aged body. The same can be said about the writers who work day and night to put a script on the table no matter how crappy it is. 

I believe Rupali should stick to her natural acting than this cringe Sridevi mimicry. It doesn't suit her at all . She was really good in her previous shows but not this one where she is ironically getting awards. 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 6 months ago
Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

"How dare u say this against THE QWEEEEEN? Don't u know she is a global Superstar? Even greater than many big bollywood and hollywood actresses? Go to hell!"Don't get me wrong. These are not my words but her X fandom. Her fans are extremely aggressive. They are like "online lynch mob" ready to unleash their fury on anyone who even mildly expresses their displeasure with the actor or the character.😄😄😄

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh lord, it is unbearable to watch. Plus her PR + Star PR present her as a more modern version of Upmaa off-screen which is even more annoying.

Radhiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I would just say she is highly over rated and it's all due to anupama doing well in trps smiley1

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

You mean the same shaking, stammering and making constipated expressions in each scene is not acting? How dare you!

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

PLz stop being sarcastic. At twitter i could watch only bashing for char Anupama and actor  RG. Spamming  the twitter with hate comments cannot be called as mildly expressing displeasure .I am glad atleast some genuine fans are there to support her.

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

I think we need to keep the comments/ criticism constructive, no dragging of twitter wars on IF please...

Anupama DT

Fighter03 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am not seeing the episodes this week, not even on FF mode as I did last week. 
Rupali has downgraded for sure. She was doing well in the initial days of the show. But its the same expressions, same body language, day in and day out.

Yeah, she is probably overworked.

My theory is she is so overworked that she does not give a single f*** anymore and just does what she knows 😂😂