Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Paru...

PLz stop being sarcastic. At twitter i could watch only bashing for char Anupama and actor  RG. Spamming  the twitter with hate comments cannot be called as mildly expressing displeasure .I am glad atleast some genuine fans are there to support her.

Well I agree that the character and the storyline is heavily criticised but one thing we have to accept that Rupali's fans are way too toxic than GK's fans. They brutally bashed him for posting a reel with his co actor Nidhi. On top of it,they even bashed him for performing Ganpati Puja with his real wife Akanksha on the set 🤣.whereas GK's fans seldom drag RG's real family or target her for making reels with her co actors. They stick to the plot. They are not genuine fans but the most hypocrite and delusional people on Earth.😂

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I dont think she is a bad actor but certainly not as good as they make her to be...Yes there is a lot of Sridevi imitation which takes away the fun when you have to watch her in almost every scene...

I agree she is overworked but since she's comfortable doing the scenes in a certain way, its too late to change...

The constantly high TRPs associated with the show dont help...it leaves no room for improvement...guess that's how long running shows work, who cares about acting after a point.

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Trollbaaz

Rupali can (OVER) Act 

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Serialnarc

Anyone else felt after seeing yesterday and today's episode that rupali is such a bad actor. I feel she can do only crying acting. My god she was horrible in angry expressions!.. I thought she was good actor when seeing sarabhai sarabhai..sudhanshu Pandey was better apart from eyes here and there..!!

Haven't seen her before but I never found her acting good. Once in a while, here and there she was okay during emotional scenes but other than that she is a very mediocre actress. 

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I love Rg's acting.I feel she is she is the best one in  'Anupama'.I find her dialogue delivery  with  Gujarathi accent quite interesting and cute.I feel she made this char to another level.In emotional scenes no  one can compete with hersmiley20

Edited by Paru... - 6 months ago
Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I liked her for quite some time. Then, I got tired of the same stammering, holding pallu near her face response in any kind of emotional scene. Seeing only the clips of this track, the acting seems terrible here.

I admire her dedication to work and it must be incredibly tough to work with a daily telecast format. As regards her acting only, gone downhill big time.

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

vaanraj ki aakho ko dekh kar mann kar raha tha uski aakho me neembu nichod du

smiley37

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's the character that's annoying not the actress, loved her as monisha. I've heard she has also done a negative role in sanjeevni where her acting was appreciated