Posted: 4 months ago

Can someone explain how and where did they met and how they are a couple now? I remember last year she was dating Shahid's brother Ishaan than there were rumor she was dating Vijay. Out of no where she is dating Aditya. From the interviews it seems like she is very serious about him but whenever I see Aditya he looks so miserable. Not sure if he is tired of Bollywood or needs a long vacation. I saw his interview recently he was not interested. I just don't like their pairing. I think he looks good with Disha. Not sure what happened between him and Shraddha but he looks the best with her and i hope they would sign movies and other projects soon. 


I will not be surprised if they both be coming on KWK and making the announcement on their relationship.

Posted: 4 months ago

Ananya was dating two guys as per her mom's KWK episode. So KJo found her a 3rd one.smiley14

Sundar but not susheel! Totally her typesmiley36

Edited by Daebak - 4 months ago
Posted: 4 months ago

DP and Ranveer was what? Pr couple? Or was that some other couple.. maybe they are also ?  Too early to say.. 

Edited by YourCat - 4 months ago
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by Bekind


 whenever I see Aditya he looks so miserable. Not sure if he is tired of Bollywood or needs a long vacation.


Bang on smiley9

This guy is like Arjun Kapoor...they both just exude lethargy and carry 'disinterested' vibe effortlessly smiley36

Posted: 4 months ago

Huh? Who is ARK? I've never heard of him.


🌸Amrita Rao🌸 | Wiki | Bollywood Amino

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by bollyqueen0


Huh? Who is ARK? I've never heard of him.


🌸Amrita Rao🌸 | Wiki | Bollywood Amino


Grumpy, dekh kya keh rahi smiley36

Posted: 4 months ago
Originally posted by PardesiBabu



Grumpy, dekh kya keh rahi smiley36


Grumpy I can explain


Bollywood Cry | Bollywood Actors In Tears | Bollywood Celebs In Tears | Bollywood Stars Cry | Bollywood Actress Crying | Bollywood Actress Crying Pics - Filmibeat

Posted: 4 months ago

Will they do a movie together ? 

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by Bekind


Can someone explain how and where did they met and how they are a couple now? I remember last year she was dating Shahid's brother Ishaan than there were rumor she was dating Vijay. Out of no where she is dating Aditya. From the interviews it seems like she is very serious about him but whenever I see Aditya he looks so miserable. Not sure if he is tired of Bollywood or needs a long vacation. I saw his interview recently he was not interested. I just don't like their pairing. I think he looks good with Disha. Not sure what happened between him and Shraddha but he looks the best with her and i hope they would sign movies and other projects soon. 


I will not be surprised if they both be coming on KWK and making the announcement on their relationship.


Mera dil toh tutega hi ! smiley19

Posted: 4 months ago
Originally posted by Maroonporsche


Will they do a movie together ? 


You never know, maybe Karan Johar is planning to cast them in rom com lol

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Aditya Roy Kapur &Arjun KWK8 episode discussion video page4

pencil priya185   stackexchange 39   eye 2917

priya185 39 2917 2 months ago PardesiBabu
Aditya Roy Kapur-Ananya Panday Papped Together

pencil Grumpydwarf24   stackexchange 69   eye 4331

Grumpydwarf24 69 4331 5 months ago Grumpydwarf24
Ananya dating Rohan and no longer dating Aditya?

pencil Bekind   stackexchange 8   eye 459

Bekind 8 459 7 days ago priya185
Aditya Ananya celebrating V-Day?

pencil Bekind   stackexchange 15   eye 818

Bekind 15 818 8 days ago Maroonporsche
Defamation Case Against Poonam Pandey

pencil oyebollywood   stackexchange 16   eye 555

oyebollywood 16 555 8 days ago TheJourney

Topic Info

12 Participants 20 Replies 1852Views

Topic started by Bekind

Last replied by Bekind

loader
loader
up-open TOP