Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Can someone explain how and where did they met and how they are a couple now? I remember last year she was dating Shahid's brother Ishaan than there were rumor she was dating Vijay. Out of no where she is dating Aditya. From the interviews it seems like she is very serious about him but whenever I see Aditya he looks so miserable. Not sure if he is tired of Bollywood or needs a long vacation. I saw his interview recently he was not interested. I just don't like their pairing. I think he looks good with Disha. Not sure what happened between him and Shraddha but he looks the best with her and i hope they would sign movies and other projects soon. 

I will not be surprised if they both be coming on KWK and making the announcement on their relationship.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ananya was dating two guys as per her mom's KWK episode. So KJo found her a 3rd one.smiley14

Sundar but not susheel! Totally her typesmiley36

Edited by Daebak - 6 months ago
YourCat thumbnail

DP and Ranveer was what? Pr couple? Or was that some other couple.. maybe they are also ?  Too early to say.. 

Edited by YourCat - 6 months ago
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bekind

whenever I see Aditya he looks so miserable. Not sure if he is tired of Bollywood or needs a long vacation.

Bang on smiley9

This guy is like Arjun Kapoor...they both just exude lethargy and carry 'disinterested' vibe effortlessly smiley36

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Huh? Who is ARK? I've never heard of him.

🌸Amrita Rao🌸 | Wiki | Bollywood Amino

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Huh? Who is ARK? I've never heard of him.

🌸Amrita Rao🌸 | Wiki | Bollywood Amino

Grumpy, dekh kya keh rahi smiley36

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Grumpy, dekh kya keh rahi smiley36

Grumpy I can explain

Bollywood Cry | Bollywood Actors In Tears | Bollywood Celebs In Tears | Bollywood Stars Cry | Bollywood Actress Crying | Bollywood Actress Crying Pics - Filmibeat

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Will they do a movie together ? 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Can someone explain how and where did they met and how they are a couple now? I remember last year she was dating Shahid's brother Ishaan than there were rumor she was dating Vijay. Out of no where she is dating Aditya. From the interviews it seems like she is very serious about him but whenever I see Aditya he looks so miserable. Not sure if he is tired of Bollywood or needs a long vacation. I saw his interview recently he was not interested. I just don't like their pairing. I think he looks good with Disha. Not sure what happened between him and Shraddha but he looks the best with her and i hope they would sign movies and other projects soon. 

I will not be surprised if they both be coming on KWK and making the announcement on their relationship.

Mera dil toh tutega hi ! smiley19

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Will they do a movie together ? 

You never know, maybe Karan Johar is planning to cast them in rom com lol