Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 months ago

Btw, might be just me, but while watching the episode, I thought Riya's expressions weren't quite up to the mark in that D-T solo scene.

It started very promisingly though in the "kyunki tum humaare ho" dialogue from her when she puts a hand across his shoulder smiley9, but the rest didn't quite have the same intensity. smiley6

Can't quite put a finger on what went wrong, but it felt a bit lacking.

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibha28

Bloody makers but at least they didn’t edit Dhruv Tara scene and for a change chopped off Samrat scene. So what happened to him?

And consummation scene will be that bird flying around I guess πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ I feel like I am 8 the way they show some scenes honestly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Literally πŸ˜‚ 

I hate the writer's lol why are they rashing so much! Oh yes I forgot tomorrow is the 200th episode!! Only good thing! The episode was DT centric 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aekiel

What did the chopped off Samrat scene have btw?

I thought they showed a tear for Tillo's death and nothing more so that he could be back later if required smiley44

I saw just the tear as well. The bts showed him being taken away - I don’t want him back now as kanaji said sin has to end. Plus I thought the actor posted a farewell post too? 

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

He might as well have it would have been safe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Moral of the story - Dhruv Saxena is not to be trusted with valuables πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Never ever! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Don't give him anything valuable to hold! Nope never πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Btw, might be just me, but while watching the episode, I thought Riya's expressions weren't quite up to the mark in that D-T solo scene.

It started very promisingly though in the "kyunki tum humaare ho" dialogue from her when she puts a hand across his shoulder smiley9, but the rest didn't quite have the same intensity. smiley6

Can't quite put a finger on what went wrong, but it felt a bit lacking.

Really? I thought it was done beautifully. I loved her expressions. I am very interested how perceptions are different eh?

I loved that entire scene but had a question - if Tara knew about candlelight dinner, how come she never knew what I love you means? 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

Literally πŸ˜‚ 

I hate the writer's lol why are they rashing so much! Oh yes I forgot tomorrow is the 200th episode!! Only good thing! The episode was DT centric 

Mmmm hmmm it’s 200th episode so after making us wait forever they want to do this. But I really don’t want them to rush - with sadness they take their time. I loved all DT scenes today. Also, has Dhruvs watch started working again or he is wearing a faulty watch? 

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

I knew Dhruv when he is excited makes mistakes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he waited so long for the marriage he has lost his marbles πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tara will kill him herself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ men are not to be trusted with valuables. They are careless. My brother lost his wedding ring on the day of the wedding and Bhabhi had to wear her other ring. We still don’t look at wedding pictures she was furious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he bought her another one later on. Dad has lost so many items now we don’t keep track.

Oh tara will and so will Dhruv. They are not stupid - initially they won’t know but once they do they will implement all the teachings as tara said she will never lose faith in god. 

i am dying again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Tara uski jaan lele gi yeh toh pakka haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ usko bas pata lagne ki der hai 🀣🀣🀣. And men can't be trusted with valuables. Your brother lost the wedding ring smiley37smiley37

i hope they does use there knowledge! I hope they do! 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

Never ever! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Don't give him anything valuable to hold! Nope never πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tara will find out the hard way and by this it’s guaranteed Dhruv has to pull more weight around sorting the issue as he lost the mangalsutra πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Mmmm hmmm it’s 200th episode so after making us wait forever they want to do this. But I really don’t want them to rush - with sadness they take their time. I loved all DT scenes today. Also, has Dhruvs watch started working again or he is wearing a faulty watch? 

I didn't notice his watch tho! But i loved epi today! DT rocked. Makers always rush the weddings when you are waiting for them smiley29

BUSH146 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

He might as well have it would have been safe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Moral of the story - Dhruv Saxena is not to be trusted with valuables πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sachmesmiley37smiley37smiley37Mangalsutra mobile k saath kaun rkhta hai resmiley37