What a Funny YRKKH episode (Added Embarassed Goenkas Pics)

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

smiley37smiley37

Sorry but makers should literally consider renaming their 9.30 to 10.300 slot as Comedy Nights with DKPsmiley36

So, I went ahead to watch this episode on Hotstar! And my gosh... I couldn't stop laughing at it... So madam was pregnant, and she didn't know.. Woh chodo...

Arohi steps up and says, she knew it first... Manish be like... Is this a joke? Mimi be like I told her to shut up... And Manish be like... What the hell.... That particular scene takes the crown today for comedy... And comedy doesn't stop there.... After the great truth reveal.. Mimi be like... Muhrat hai, Mandap hai.. Dula Dulhan... Let's get them married... Akkal hai? Yaa Tajurbe ke saath woh bhi out and out ho gaya... 

Muskaan - the saddest person of this shaadi - sort of seems way more decked up than bride herself smiley37 sach sach batao... Usse kaun gun point par rakhe hai? Goes on to push this further and Manjiri, instead of remembering her words in mandir goes on to remember some dumb line about un? Yeh full shaadi mein saj thaj kar kya rahi hai? I thought after reveal she will go steps further to character shame Akshara and say baccha Abhimanyu ka hai... But what does she do? She adds water to agni, funnily pulls down toran only to get angry gaze from Gorilas whom she doesn't even seem to care about. 

And the guestssmiley37 Bhai aise guests kiske hote hai? Goenkas ka embarrassing moment ko snap karna chahiye tha... Sabki nazare jhuki... 

Jao... Tum bhi lelo mazze hot star par... 

Aaj ka episode ek full thread dedicate jarur karta hai... 

Request - Kindly don't abuse or slam Akshara in this thread...

Screenshot 2023-10-10 090927.png

Screenshot 2023-10-10 091108.png

The only happy and proud Goenka (apart from Akshara!)

Screenshot 2023-10-10 090846.png

Edited by shahsb_26 - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I watched the episode like after 2 months maybe. Last episode I am watched was Abhinavs death episode. 

Yes full comedy was going on. I mean goenkas were desperate to get Akshara married. Like let's finish the pheras first.. Let's get them married first.. They didn't even care about her health . What was the rush... Who behaves like this.. They just wanted to get rid of her..

Yeah muskaan was good today.. Atleast she didn't care about anything..

But for me best moment was watching Abhinav even though for 2 mins.. He brings positivity, smile and totally steals the limelight.

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I love the disclaimer ! Loved Ak today and felt  really bad for her , we already know she genuinely loved Abhinav , but her bad she lost him and now being forced for another shaadi! 

Mimi is the shameless of all followed by KV! Aare how can u miss Musk asking kv  to shut up ! smiley37 That’s my fav part after Akshnav’s scene! I hate mJ for not bashing that shameless mimi for hiding the pregnancy and even after all the drama she wants the marriage to go on smiley29. Don’t she think AbM needs to know the girl he is marrying  is pregnant with her dead husband! Yeh useless character Kv questioning if the reports are true or not ? Isko bhi Akshnav’s FB dikha dho el baar delusion se niklega! 

Mj will rem the temple words later ..abhi pic baaki hai now just chub rahi hai tho those words  ! All her words might come true ! And then Mj will remember the words she said in the temple !

Edited by Chaitu.V - 6 months ago
Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Goenkas needed this.. I laughed too seeing mimi gulping with guilt, question mark face of swarna, horrific expression of Manish and Manju’s hyper hidden aggression inside smiley36

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susi26

Goenkas needed this.. I laughed too seeing mimi gulping with guilt, question mark face of swarna, horrific expression of Manish and Manju’s hyper hidden aggression inside smiley36

Just added those picture!! Sabka sar juka hua!!! smiley40Morons!! Imagine, how fast was Akshara moving to her next shaadi?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kairav's face smiley36 Goenkas need such dose time and again. smiley36 Naira and Gayu used to do the honors once upon a time. Aarohi was good too. But she has too much Birla influence now. Muskaan is the only hope.

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

kitne din baad mujhe kuch acha dekhne ko mila 

Kuch log ko bura lag sekta hai 

Per muskan ne toh havan kund pe paani daal dia 

smiley36jaise mano kisine abira fans ki ummeed pe  paani daal dia 

Sry🤭

ambika02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Muskaan was giving full tashan to manjri and Manjiri was like aaj khush toh bohot honge tum smiley36 

Bade papa said sorry to guests ki aaj Bidai nahi Ho sakti and guests were like koi na we have seen last one so don’t mind missing this one smiley37

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ambika02

Muskaan was giving full tashan to manjri and Manjiri was like aaj khush toh bohot honge tum smiley36 

Bade papa said sorry to guests ki aaj Bidai nahi Ho sakti and guests were like koi na we have seen last one so don’t mind missing this one smiley37

I couldn't stop my laugh at this moment 🤣

Muskan be like ab aya na maza 

Tum ko bura laga na 

I want some more selfish ho geyi ...