Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

lol Ranbir must be praying for that smiley36

To come n meet kjo r wat smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Sanon & Kajol were in a movie together with Srk & Varun. Cannot remember the name of the movie but it had the song Gerua.

AK Tiger has no connection expect martial arts?

Kajol and Kriti are on a new movie called Do Patti.  It’s Kriti’s debut as a producer.  Yes there were rumors that Kajol didn’t like Kriti during Dilwale shoot, or was it specifically during Tukur song?  But they’re obviously fine if she’s doing a movie with Kriti now.  

Akshay and Tiger are in Bade Miyan Chote Miyan which comes next year some time.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don’t know if this list is confirmed or if it’s just someone’s wishful thinking but Zoom has posted about Sid and Kiara possibly coming together.  

Most of the list makes sense.  It’s either people who have a movie coming out soon, married couples, or people that KJo either loves (Kareena and Alia) or people that will get some eyeballs (ARK and Ananya).  

The ones that didn’t make sense to me are Salman and Hrithik.  And Arjun and Janhvi. They’ve come together before and even unintentionally caused a controversy and drama with their sister Anshula.  

Suhana and Agastya?  I get it, they’re the ultimate nepo babies.  But no Khushi?  I think Khushi is there too, and then once KJo gets his fix with these three he’ll call the other three kids for the last 10-15 minutes of the show.  But hopefully I’m wrong and he’ll give all of them equal time.  

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: YourCat

Doesn't matter who he calls... No one can say anything scandalous otherwise they get cancelled or trolled...  it have become boring. .. simi Garewal should bring her show back .. the old one .. just normal chat

She asked bold questions...I liked it...

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Kajol and Kriti are on a new movie called Do Patti.  It’s Kriti’s debut as a producer.  Yes there were rumors that Kajol didn’t like Kriti during Dilwale shoot, or was it specifically during Tukur song?  But they’re obviously fine if she’s doing a movie with Kriti now.  

Akshay and Tiger are in Bade Miyan Chote Miyan which comes next year some time.  

I don’t blame Kajol, Kriti is so unbearable 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The ones that didn’t make sense to me are Salman and Hrithik. 

if they really do come together. I bet it’s cause they are in the spy universe 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 7 months ago
Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is this a wish list or what? 

hrithik-Salman---is this our introduction to hrithik making entry into tigerworld? smiley43

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Sunny was on in 2005.  Karan asked him about actresses looks and he would say all these people have so much make up on you don’t know what they really look like smiley36

You have memory of an elephant smiley20

I didn't even realise that Sunny has graced the couch already. 

But this time it's Alia. So Karan won't give up till he gets a good answer. smiley36