Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

I don't know anything about her in BB but I like her otherwise. She is like  a breath of fresh air and seems extremely chilled out.

I watched her dance in Thank You for Coming and could not take my eyes off her. She completely stole the show, Bhumi paled in comparison.

Two things I wanna ask---

1. Is she actually 1992 born as Wikipedia says? Or 1986?

2. Was she dating that guy who passed away, am forgetting his name now, also a BB contestant?

Someone plz lemme know. Thanks in advance!

Ria23 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: SriRani

I just don’t like her. She is just wannabe and attention seeker. 

Attention seeker and i feel over rated

I didnt buy her fake cutesy bacchi wala act. That aas cringy in bb house.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ria23

Attention seeker and i feel over rated

I didnt buy her fake cutesy bacchi wala act. That aas cringy in bb house.

Amen! 🙏

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I don't know anything about her in BB but I like her otherwise. She is like  a breath of fresh air and seems extremely chilled out.

I watched her dance in Thank You for Coming and could not take my eyes off her. She completely stole the show, Bhumi paled in comparison.

Two things I wanna ask---

1. Is she actually 1992 born as Wikipedia says? Or 1986?

2. Was she dating that guy who passed away, am forgetting his name now, also a BB contestant?

Someone plz lemme know. Thanks in advance!

1. She is 1994 born

2. Maybe, seemed like, but neither confirmed 

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Shehnaaz is ❤️

She's as real as it gets....as Salman said, nobody can fake it 24/7 for 90 days. People just can't fathom how someone can be so bubbly & carefree in today's judgemental world. But Shehnaaz is unapologetically Shehnaaz & owns it all whether it's her weight, her paindu English, her clingeness & that's what makes her special. The only BB contestant to have Made it with a massive loyal fan following. Baaki Haters ki koi kami nahi hai is duniya mein.  

Absolutely. She is real, relatable and unique. Her fan following is massive and global.

She is the brand ambassador of Newly launched Nirmala beauty soap and sugar pop beauty products. In addition to these 2 brands, also comes regularly  in TV and billboards in advertisements of work cup cricket for a star Sports its Virat Kohli and for Pizza Hut.

She’s one of the highest paid in India for social media adverts. 

It’s difficult for some sections to accept a celebrity if they don’t speak fluent English or is too Desi. She gets more love when people try to bring her down.

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Shehnaaz is ❤️

She's as real as it gets....as Salman said, nobody can fake it 24/7 for 90 days. People just can't fathom how someone can be so bubbly & carefree in today's judgemental world. But Shehnaaz is unapologetically Shehnaaz & owns it all whether it's her weight, her paindu English, her clingeness & that's what makes her special. The only BB contestant to have Made it with a massive loyal fan following. Baaki Haters ki koi kami nahi hai is duniya mein.  

I really really like this postsmiley27