Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Either Katrina or Selena Gomez.. I sometimes wonder does she not like being just herself? 

original shehnaaz .jpeg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I just don’t like her. She is just wannabe and attention seeker. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

I just don’t like her. She is just wannabe and attention seeker. 

Wannabe and attention seeker is the best way to describe her. She just gained somewhat of a fan following on Big Boss because drama queens sell on that show. Even Rakhi Sawant gained some fans after she did Big Boss, another drama queen. Other then that she does not have much going for her. 

priya185 thumbnail

I like her. I find her funny in interviews and she said entertaining lines in BB.

The similarity could be accidental there is some overlap in the outfits celebrities wear.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I like her. I find her funny in interviews and she said entertaining lines in BB.

The similarity could be accidental there is some overlap in the outfits celebrities wear.

Ok I will give her benefit of the doubt there. But her calling herself Katrina 2.0 is not coincidental. It is just plain agrrogant! IMO!

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Ok I will give her benefit of the doubt there. But her calling herself Katrina 2.0 is not coincidental. It is just plain agrrogant! IMO!

But Salman started it and she is just lapping it up..smiley36....there cannot be another Katrina...smiley16

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

But Salman started it and she is just lapping it up..smiley36....there cannot be another Katrina...smiley16

She called her self Katrina 2.0 before that. Because ppl in her small town use to say she looked like Katrina. 

Bold .. I completely agree!

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

She called her self Katrina 2.0 before that. Because ppl in her small town use to say she looked like Katrina. 

Bold .. I completely agree!

True that.....but her statement would have had no value....had it not been hyped up by a megastar like Salman who called her Punjab ki Katrina every week....lol.....

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

She’s a pretty little thing but as soon as she opens her mouth, it’s all downhill from there. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

She’s a pretty little thing but as soon as she opens her mouth, it’s all downhill from there. 

watch her on mute smiley36