Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

Actually Mandap Mei Uss Din Wedding Nahi Hogi Bcz Of Pregnancy Reveal Manjiri Might Oppose Bt Abhimanyu Would Still Support Akshara And Later They Would Do Court Marriage. Also Pregnant Women Cant Take Pheras Across Holy Fire. Hence Court Marraige. 

As Regards Promo, Yes Some Changes Will Be There But Nothing Major As Such. Clothes Are Same Maybe Bcz Promo Was Shot Early But Main Episode Will Be Shot Later! 

Yes, I also heard that pregnant women can't take pheras around holy fire

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lolsmiley36sry but holy rituals ka baat na hi kro toh acha hai haan coz of mj maa   court mein karni pade shadi kyu ki rituals toh yeh bhi hai khandan mein bhi kisi ki death pe ek saal Tak koi festive or holy things nhi hoti but back to back festive manaye geye woh bhi khud ku hubby ke death pe like Raksha bandhan/janmashtami or pata nhi kya kya ...

Edited by priyabehera - 7 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

It is a bit wired though , after all is it even matter who is the end game !

Now they start killing even the children 🙄 in the show ,I hope generation leap won't there ... yaa Ak can be Mrs Sharma since she was marrying AbhiM for Abhir now after accident both AbhiM and Abhir will die ( according to gossips) she will remain as she wanted hopefully the baby in side her womb wi ve safe this time around smiley29

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

For me endgame is when two people end up together.

DKP has killed one and all set to eliminate another including a 6 year old child.

ultimately characters are gonna to vanish.

I would rather say Manish and Swarna are endgame, they may be very well present for thr 4th generation along with Kairav, Muskan and hopefully Surekha.

So Goenka once again.

of course Akshara's daughter should carry forward the legacy.

PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Veenapai

Yes, I also heard that pregnant women can't take pheras around holy fire

Then the eldest in the families Mimi why is she hiding.. She doesn't have any issues following rituals correctly Kya ..itna senseless show hai yeh 😂😂

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Neither Naksh, Kaira or Akshnav were meant to be endgame.

Naksh-Akshara died Naitik survived & lived on his life in her memories.

Kaira-Naira died Kartik remarried Sirat.

Akshnav-Abhinav died Akshara is going to remarry Abhimanyu.

Abhira-One of them will die or both at some point or if they are endgame their characters will be replaced by other actors post-leap.   

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

End game are navmany and abhirsmiley36 They will unite in heaven akshara will rot in earth for playing with feelings of all smiley36

Gayathrirau thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am an akshnav fan and stopped watching the show after abhinav death. I don't think abhimnayu and abhir will not die yet. The promo could be misleading just like abhinav car accident promo. Everyone thought he will die in that car accident but he ended up dying in another way after that. 

So I think abhimnayu and Akshara might get married before that and then after few months, he might die along with abhir who would be just missing without any memories. Akshara will die from childbirth due to complications. They won't get get abhira pairing so close and ruin it by not marrying them. There definitely will be romantic scenes before the deaths so we should be prepared for that. 

The Akshnav baby will be naira birla/Sharma/goenkas?? The kid will be seen as the curse of the family who took everyone's life. She will be another arohi who became bratty and spoiled and mean due to family ignorance/negligence towards her. 

I don't think that akshnav kid will be legacy baby, it will be abhir. It's always the main and longer couple's kid. Since according to yrkkh, abhinav is a cameo not even a parallel lead. So she will be like arohi who got importance in the show as Karthik daughter. Similarly, akshnav kid will get importance as it is Akshara daughter. 

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Why to kill the characters,can't they just start as  Same time, Another world, Another place and move on with fresh characters with same YRKKh theme music...

Just end it with Akshaya and Abhir

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Akshnav was end game yet the banner of this forum is Abhira lmao. 🤣 but honestly it's hard to tell if he's actually going to die because all news seems like rumours so far....

Edited by Kabhi18 - 7 months ago