Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Thyroid check karao apna smiley14

lol but u're right I have thyroid so ik some thyroid patients feel.cold and some hot I feel hot mostly lol

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TheMinion

My eating habits match with them, though. I prefer bland food smiley36

I'm somewhere in middle na bland no too spicy. smiley36 no way in the world Andhra and Korean Spicy ๐Ÿ™

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

"superior"??? I didn't even take this word into my thinking, didn't wrote it. There doesn't exist a human skin colour that is "superior" to another.

U were implying TC made a comparison thread about colors fr coming to a conclusion which one is superior.. but that's not the intent of TC or other people sharing stories. Okay!

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Zeal17

I'm somewhere in middle na bland no too spicy. smiley36 no way in the world Andhra and Korean Spicy ๐Ÿ™

Sometime back had gone to Nashik where in one restaurant in a vineyard there was Cheese Spinach Corn spring roll. I remembered you then and ordered that dish as you had made it so famous here. I must say it tasted very good. Thanks for the recommendation. Thought I should tell you now finally as discussing food here.

Edited by Autumnn - 7 months ago
Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Sometime back had gone to Nashik where in one restaurant in a vineyard there was Spinach Corn spring roll. I remembered you then and ordered that dish as you had made it so famous here. I must say it tasted very good. Thanks for the recommendation. Thought I should tell you now finally as discussing food here.

Dear Customer, 

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Was cheese there as well? Spinach corn duo is good but when you make spinach corn cheese thropple it's next level good. Every bite you make that yumm sound.. uff ๐Ÿ”ฅsmiley36 

Best Regards,

Zeal 

Spinach Corn Cheese Ambassador smiley16

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Dear Customer, 

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Was cheese there as well? Spinach corn duo is good but when you make spinach corn cheese thropple it's next level good. Every bite you make that yumm sound.. uff ๐Ÿ”ฅsmiley36 

Best Regards,

Zeal 

Spinach Corn Cheese Ambassador smiley16

Oops...  how I missed writing cheese..  yes yes cheese was there in the spring roll..  thats why immediately thought of you that time and had to try that dish. 

Spinach Corn Cheese Ambassador: indeed you are that :)

I will edit my earlier post.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

First tell me, why would you need heating in summers๐Ÿ˜ญ 

I do too......in my office......it is so cold....I have my little heater running all day...smiley36

My husband old me that they keep it so cold so that the people won't sleep....smiley36

But some of the white people keep the heater on too.....but it is true that their tolerance for cold is much higher than Indians.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Thyroid check karao apna smiley14

I have the same problem........mera sab check hua hai....kuchh nahi nikla.....the doctor said......keep your friends close......keep your heater closer....smiley19

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I do too......in my office......it is so cold....I have my little heater running all day...smiley36

My husband old me that they keep it so cold so that the people won't sleep....smiley36

But some of the white people keep the heater on too.....but it is true that their tolerance for cold is much higher than Indians.

Not just white people. Kids born here don't feel the winter as harshly as parents too. So parents yell every winter morning to cover well with jackets, kids are annoyed and are 'forced' to wear the jeans instead of shorts! smiley36

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Not just white people. Kids born here don't feel the winter as harshly as parents too. So parents yell every winter morning to cover well with jackets, kids are annoyed and are 'forced' to wear the jeans instead of shorts! smiley36

So true.smiley36...both my kids love winters....they hate the harsh summers in Texas...smiley36......the situation was aggravated when the grandparents used to visit.....and were constantly cold which resulted in an extra layer of clothing on the kids...smiley37