Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

I loooooveeeeee winters. I go with one layer of jacket toosmiley36

U hv power of ocean breeze with you smiley36

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carisma2

I know,  there me with my coat and ugg boots and people walking around in shorts and t shirts. 

Like sometimes I'm chatting with my neighbours and my teeth are chattering and they are like sweating.  

Even in UK winters we used to see girls wearing shorts and those net leggings or whatever they are called, even at night. we used to wonder do they really not feel cold or is it alcohol that's keeping them warm. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

I think just seeing a brown guy reminds them of spices. Even jalapeno is spicy for them. I used to ask my usual pizzeria guy to make my jalapeno capsicum pizza extra spicy and one day he finally asked me how i manage to eat that smiley9smiley36

https://youtube.com/shorts/21WO0SKGVLI?si=w7mAB5SG2wRiewjF

smiley36smiley36

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zeal17

28 and under 30 is summer breeze.. 30 ke baad to hum kehte hai garmiya aagayi. 40 + we call it heat wavesmiley36

My eating habits match with them, though. I prefer bland food smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Of course we are. This is about cultural differences, different habits and we have different tolerances. Such as weather,  brown people feel more cold. White people like less spicey  

It's not about whose better. More like seeing and appreciating each others different traits. 

So, it is about stereotypes?

You know, if a white skinned kid grows up with brown skinned people, it will adopt the habits of them...if a brown skinned kid grows up with white skinned people it would adopt their habits...

I won't put people into boxes... and don't support it...and it would be nice if everybody would use boxes only for things or to safely transport animals...that's it smiley1

I've nothing against talking about the difference of PERSONAL tastes/habits...independent of the skin colour...

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Ok when it comes to spice even I can't tolerate spice at all even a lil bit smiley36even a lil spicy food makes me uncomfortable 😣 i can even eat food without salt 

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Its about general differences not about which color is superior. 

"superior"??? I didn't even take this word into my thinking, didn't wrote it. There doesn't exist a human skin colour that is "superior" to another.

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

English food is the most bland I've ever tasted. The only thing is became fond of was Gregg's pasties, especially the cheese and onion one.

Let's be honest is the worst food! 

I was only in the UK for a week about 15 years ago and I ended up begging a Portuguese girl to give me some Ibericos, oil and vinegar to make my salads etc because I couldn't stand the English food anymore , the kellog's for breakfast saved me 🤣 I have never eaten anything from that country again.If I back will be only because i want to do the HP tour 😭

Edited by Dirdam - 7 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Just a lil topic on differences between white and brown people. 

Not a heavy topic just throw in some random comparisons.  

A friend once made a comparison and it's an unusual one to pick up but it is true. 

Indian girls  in a car they have the fingers on the heat vents coz they feel cold.

White girls feel too hot and switch the heating off and open the windows. 

For example   even in summer,  I need my heating. My White neighbours..  they have their windows all wide open even when it's snowing .

All welcome   but just gonna tag a few.

Comparison topics not allowed. Racist topics not allowed

Topic closed.

For further queries, please contact Vijay.🙏

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting topic

Edited by Blueberry94 - 7 months ago