Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I have the same problem........mera sab check hua hai....kuchh nahi nikla.....the doctor said......keep your friends close......keep your heater closer....smiley19

By heater u mean some hot shirtless pic of SRK or actual heater? 🥸

Edit - read the replies, so it's actual heater i see smiley36

Edited by NathuPaapi - 7 months ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: carisma2

Coz certain days I still feel cold whilst the rest of the nation is boiling. Lol

No its not only you even I had my central heating  on this morning for a while because I was feeling cold .

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zeal17

U were implying TC made a comparison thread about colors fr coming to a conclusion which one is superior.. but that's not the intent of TC or other people sharing stories. Okay!

Zeal, no idea from which parts of my wording you got this impression...and I didn't made a "conclusion", I wrote about objecting to get implicated into a topic about a differentiating (in which way ever) of people giving a certain skin colour (Carisma had tagged me).

I clearly stated that I have no objection when personal differences in tastes and behaviour etc are written here...but I didn't see the need for mentioning skin colours.

I think you know by now that to me, what matters above everything else, it's the human being with his/her life experiences, thoughts and feelings. If I read you, Zeal, I won't not think one moment if your skin is brown, white, black, yellow or shades of these colours.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

Zeal, no idea from which parts of my wording you got this impression...and I didn't made a "conclusion", I wrote about objecting to get implicated into a topic about a differentiating (in which way ever) of people giving a certain skin colour (Carisma had tagged me).

I clearly stated that I have no objection when personal differences in tastes and behaviour etc are written here...but I didn't see the need for mentioning skin colours.

I think you know by now that to me, what matters above everything else, it's the human being with his/her life experiences, thoughts and feelings. If I read you, Zeal, I won't not think one moment if your skin is brown, white, black, yellow or shades of these colours.

Arrey chill Clochette this is fun topic come join us.. we don't bitesmiley36

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

lol but u're right I have thyroid so ik some thyroid patients feel.cold and some hot I feel hot mostly lol

I'm always cold but I don't have thyroid

I like warm/hot unless I have a migraine

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaalipiya

You are actually white?

Curious as I haven't come across any single white person indulge themselves in bollywood, tollywood, mollywood n every other Indian wood AND Indian politics so deeply, like ever!

There are many Germans/German speaking people (mostly women) who are very much interested in Indian Cinema (mainly Hindi but - certainly - also Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam etc.) and have gained a lot of knowledge also about life in India, Indian customs/food/clothing etc. Many of them do so/started to do so because of SRK and his movies.

My anchestors are north European...so yes, I'm "actually white" smiley1

MochaQueen thumbnail

Waise, 28 degrees in UK is boiling weather. It gives me a migraine. But when I go to Pak, anything under 30 seems cold. Last year I went in such weather and I couldn't even come out of the blanket. So country matters.smiley36

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Arrey chill Clochette this is fun topic come join us.. we don't bitesmiley36

That's sweet of you, Zeal (to write this) smiley1(but my written words can't show that I'm chilled and I read a bit through the thread smiley2)

Carisma is one of those who makes nice fun threads, it's only that the thread title isn't my 'cup of tea'. I wanted to express that...I did it...and I whish you fun - sincerely smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jaalipiya

You are actually white?

Curious as I haven't come across any single white person indulge themselves in bollywood, tollywood, mollywood n every other Indian wood AND Indian politics so deeply, like ever!

And your point is??? Half of this forum has the pics of Korean singers and are crazy for Korean dramas....follow the Korean stars......and know more about the Korean stars than they do about Indian stars......because they love/like the singers/actor/dramas.......jabki hum naa toh unke jaise dikhte hain....na unki language bolte hain......I have several white SRK fans on twitter who follow me and I follow them....when people are interested in something....they are interested.......I do not get the constant dig on Clochette about her skin color......do we have so much inferiority complex about our skin color that we would think that someone is pretending to be white just to show they superior???

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheMinion

When I was in London, the temperature rose to 28 degrees Celsius, I was thrilled that I could wear lighter jackets. My white female coworkers kept complaining it was so hot and started wearing super short clothes smiley29

Outside 28 is super hot,  but in the house even on such days I'd have the fan heater running. 

Did u like London. 

Me, Nathu and Nostalgia-02 we are not fond of London much. Its far too busy esp traffic. 

Were u there long?