Lord Bobby vs Khiladi|The Better Pehlwan 🥊

Poll

Who is the better wrestler?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Lord Bobby is the flavour of the season these days, especially with his appearance in the Animal trailer. Then we have Khatron Ki Khiladi doing God knows what as I've lost count on his movie releases. Wherever he is, I hope he's doing well. xo πŸ€— 

Anyhow, I came across the Barsaat ke din aaye song and remembered that Akshay had shot the same song with Priyanka before Lord Bobby took over. Then I thought for no good reason (I'm bored, sue me .. actually don't, I'm poor hehe), why don't I post a poll on India Forums while I'm at work on a Saturday and be paid for making you watch a tutorial on how to wrestle/kushti (most ardently and aggressively). smiley9 

Our former champions in pehlwani were Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor in Ae Ajnaabi. Please be respectful as we have a moment of silence, honouring and saluting our undisputed champions. 

17 Years Of Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon - Celebrate The Classic - Page 4 |  Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood ChatWould Kareena have played Sonia better in Kaho Naa...? - Page 5 | Bollywood  News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Now, let's introduce our candidates for todays wrestling match. First we have Khatron Ki Khiladi, Mr Akshay Kumar versing his opponent, the forever gasping and lip quivering Priyanka Chopra. 

https://youtu.be/Gg2r9ToGO_c?si=VMWy-2SUmM3-nUhI

Followed by our second candidates for todays wrestling match. We have Lord Bobby, a favourite of the Boobians versing the same chest heaving, forever gasping and lip quivering PC.

https://youtu.be/u7E4lLBnWMo?si=3sFcfGJ0rbelP-AM

Please vote for the best wrestling match. Which opponents had more chemistry and overall better execution? Are you team Boobian or team Khiladi. May the best pehlwan/kushtiwan win. smiley40

photo-output.jpeg

Edited by FingerFetish - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Let’s see

JayaBachan thumbnail

Aaja Aaja πŸ’ͺ🏼 πŸ₯Š Image

[Post Removed]

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Who is the genius poster who once claimed Akki and PC making out looked like two tigers mawling each other smiley37

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

Who is the genius poster who once claimed Akki and PC making out looked like two tigers mawling each other smiley37

LOL apt comparison. But the question still stands. Who mawled (is that even a word) better in your opinion? Are you team Boobian or Khiladi? 🫑 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Maroon, I can bet my left kidney, right lung and 98% of my jaidad that you’ll be choosing Akshay.

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

LOL apt comparison. But the question still stands. Who mawled (is that even a word) better in your opinion? Are you team Boobian or Khiladi? 🫑 

May Lord Bobby forgive me for saying this but I have to say Khiladi Kumar's natural sleaziness is a better fit for this song here smiley14

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

May Lord Bobby forgive me for saying this but I have to say Khiladi Kumar's natural sleaziness is a better fit for this song here smiley14

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bobby for the win

I really like him