Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Yes Dhanraj would've handled the situation in a comparatively calm way smiley24 

DJ tho chadh geya Neil pe smiley37 

Dhanraj would've handled the entire situation like a pro , Neil would've still roasted him but not to the extent he did in yesterday's episode,  that outburst was purely because of DJ and Gargismiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Dhanraj would've handled the entire situation like a pro , Neil would've still roasted him but not to the extent he did in yesterday's episode,  that outburst was purely because of DJ and Gargismiley37

I was actually curious to know Dhanraj's response but DJ-Gargi ko Shanti kahan smiley7 smiley36

Dhanraj might have revealed something to Neil indirectly about Vidur smiley24 

Honestly even Neil didn't like how he had to behave that way because back of his mind he knows that's Yuvika's family, his saare fasadh ki jad tum ho to Yuvika spoke volumes. 

On a side note, your display name Bhidur smiley37

I know what you did there smiley15 smiley36

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 7 months ago

I was actually curious to know Dhanraj's response but DJ-Gargi ko Shanti kahan smiley7 smiley36

Dhanraj might have revealed something to Neil indirectly about Vidur smiley24 

Honestly even Neil didn't like how he had to behave that way because back of his mind he knows that's Yuvika's family, his saare fasadh ki jad tum ho to Yuvika spoke volumes. 

On a side note, your display name Bhidur smiley37

I know what you did there smiley15 smiley36

When have they ever let Dhanraj have a word edgewise?smiley7

Until i looked up the shipname in google a couple of days ago , i had no idea that there was a village named Bhidur smiley37

I wanted to change my display name into Bidur but that's Vidur with a B and only one letter from Bhumi's name is used so instead i opted for thissmiley37

This response prompted to to change my display namesmiley37

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164047001

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 7 months ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I loved neil behaviour but i wanted more . Looked little less. Maybe a few punches to DJ or breaking something here and there. smiley37

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I loved neil behaviour but i wanted more . Looked little less. Maybe a few punches to DJ or breaking something here and there. smiley37

After the accident Neil and Bhumi would probably burn the house down , so I'm waiting for thatsmiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Neil's TANDAV is coming in instalments he will lose it again watching that amount of blood all over Yuvika, he will hit his back on wall from all sides, Vidur in jail & the lady (This time Yuvika, in past he lost his mother in exact similar circumstances) of his house in death bed. This is where finally 5G Krishna will USE HIS POWER and POSITION and gonna reveal himself in UNIFORM smiley14

Neil's TANDAV is coming in instalments he will lose it again watching that amount of blood all over Yuvika, he will hit his back on wall from all sides, Vidur in jail & the lady (This time Yuvika, in past he lost his mother in exact similar circumstances) of his house in death bed. This is where finally 5G Krishna will USE HIS POWER and POSITION and gonna reveal himself in UNIFORM smiley14

According to SPMB Krishna showed his true form to Dhiridhirasta right? So Dhanraj will be the first one to see COP Neil 

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 6 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

According to SPMB Krishna showed his true form to Dhiridhirasta right? So Dhanraj will be the first one to see COP Neil 

Properly yaad nehi SPMB ka yeh part smiley24

I think we will see Neil revealing himself only in front of Haseena and phir may be either he will be shown in uniform to Yuvika or he can wear Uniform in front of Vidur as Vidur ko tho pata hi hoga his Betu's profession smiley36

Properly yaad nehi SPMB ka yeh part smiley24

I think we will see Neil revealing himself only in front of Haseena and phir may be either he will be shown in uniform to Yuvika or he can wear Uniform in front of Vidur as Vidur ko tho pata hi hoga his Betu's profession smiley36

Possible.....in SPMB Krishna showed a fractuon of his power to Dhiridhirasta during the time when he went as a peace messenger for the Pandavas...

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Possible.....in SPMB Krishna showed a fractuon of his power to Dhiridhirasta during the time when he went as a peace messenger for the Pandavas...

Aacha, I used to watch SPMB on TV so may be 

I missed this particular episode & never came across any such clips online unfortunately. 

Gargi has decided they (DGD) will avoid Neil means we will get more scenes of them with Neil as their plans hardly works smiley36