Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Why is Dukhmukh Buddha out partying and getting drunk like he’s some teenager? Isn’t he like over 70? Doesn’t he have heart problems? Is it safe for him to be in such an environment? Agar woh galti se tapak gaya toh phir kya karenge ye log! 

Maybe they should kill Dukhmukh instead by making him fall into a deep shock after hearing gunshots.. Who honestly cares about about worthless winter! 

They took Dukhmukh to the lounge or whatever???? Buddhe ko cream roll thoosne bhej detesmiley3

Utterly ridiculous that they are showing a fatherhood party to be in a place openly serving alcohol in Gujarat where a 70-75 year old is present and so is a gang of goons. (Literally not even one of the many parts of this whole scenario is reasonable) smiley5

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

They took Dukhmukh to the lounge or whatever???? Buddhe ko cream roll thoosne bhej detesmiley3

Utterly ridiculous that they are showing a fatherhood party to be in a place openly serving alcohol in Gujarat where a 70-75 year old is present and so is a gang of goons. (Literally not even one of the many parts of this whole scenario is reasonable) smiley5

Apparently so, even I was shocked too but Buddha was all ready and excited to party smiley37

Though it’s nothing new seen as the buddhe in this this show are obsessed with these useless parties. Clearly this whole scenario makes absolutely no sense it literally seems like I’m watching a comedy showsmiley36

IMG_2131.jpeg

Edited by Criticiser - 8 months ago
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lakshmikumr

smiley3 Yeah ...yaar ..i didn't even think of it......but going by Anupamaa's past records it is quite possible...

she can outwit death smiley36... when Yamraj encounters Maa's bashan about mamta. he himself will be traumatized and release Samar's soul and will resign his position ....smiley36

Mujhe toh dar hai , kahi yamraj hi faint na ho jaaye. Ya kahe maa tu mere pran le le par apna bhasan band kar 

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Apparently so, even I was shocked too but Buddha was all ready and excited to party smiley37

Though it’s nothing new seen as the buddhe in this this show are obsessed with these useless parties. Clearly this whole scenario makes absolutely no sense it literally seems like I’m watching a comedy showsmiley36

IMG_2131.jpeg

Can someone put poison in that juice? 

lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Isme 18+ kyu ...bacha.. bacha knows bhuda must be poisoned..... smiley11