Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Chapter - 11

“Finally! I can rest in peace now.” “What did you just say?” “Look around Dumbo, we’re home.” Saavi looked outside the windshield and let out a sigh. “Don’t put too much pressure on your feet. And please! Be civil when we walk past that door. Auntie has been worried sick for you since yesterday. Don’t start World War III the moment you get the chance, alright?” Suddenly Saavi felt like laughing. When did she ever get the chance to spend some time with her mother let alone indulging in silly arguments? Was it wrong that a part of her yearned to cross the threshold so that she could run into her mother’s arms and never let go? 

“Saavi?” “Hmm?” “Are you okay? You seem a littlt lost.” “I’m fine Sanam. I guess I was just… Never mind, shall we?” The two-minute ride on the elevator felt like an eternity. She knew why they were here and what needed to be done. Yet, she couldn’t help but wonder about her long-lost family. The Ayush she remembered was misguided and confused whereas her memory of Danish was confined to a family photograph - signifying both their happy times and what led to their family’s destruction. What were they like in this dimension? And more importantly, how was she supposed to react to them?

“Thank goodness you are safe!” Saavi stood dumbfounded as a relieved Divya hugged her tightly. So this was how it felt to be welcomed by one’s mother! As she hugged her back, tears blurred her vision. What difference did it make if it was an illusion? The warmth she felt in her mother’s embrace was the most real thing she had ever felt. “Mom, listen…” “Let’s get you to a hospital where the doctors can run all the necessary tests.” “Auntie is right Saavi, the doctor in our camp also advised us to do an X-ray as soon as we reached the city.”  “Mom, calm down. I’m sure it can wait for another few minutes. Where’s Di?”

“Now that’s like a true protégé,” Ayush said mischievously, “Couldn’t even wait a minute before the senior witch made an appearance.” “Cut it out Bhaiya, will you?” Danish entered the hall, “You could at least ask her if everything was okay or not. Hey, I missed you little one.” He hugged Saavi affectionately. “How was the trip?” “As usual I’d say considering she screwed it up for everyone else.” He said pointing out her plaster. “Ayush!” “It’s okay Mom, let it be.” She forced a smile with great difficulty, “I’ve missed all this!” 

Unbeknownst to everyone, Piya was watching them from the balcony. While Ayush and Danish continued their usual banter, she felt heartbroken seeing Saavi’s condition. “A Miracle” - she knew that’s how Ayush would describe Saavi’s sudden behavioral change. Had only he known what caused their little sister to become the way she was! Despite having been through a lot, she knew she was fortunate enough to have her family’s memories that kept her going. Saavi had nothing. When the mere thought of them being alive could overwhelm her so much, how Saavi was dealing with her emotions was beyond her comprehension. 

“Well, now that you are all set, I guess I should get going.” Sanam said with a courteous smile. “What’s the hurry dear? It’s been a long time since you last visited. Have lunch with us and then go. I cooked your favorite dish.” “But I…” Sanam looked at Saavi with hesitation. Even though Divya had always been very affectionate towards her, she was well aware that their last-minute trekking plan was what caused the huge argument between the mother-daughter duo minutes before they left. Saavi’s accident simply made it more complicated. Under such circumstances would it have been wise to join them for lunch? Or declining the invitation would make things worse?

“Come on Sanam, stop fretting over their argument. If not trekking, Saavi would have found some other activity to piss Maa off.” “Di!” Saavi hugged Piya in relief. “Act normal Saavi, we don’t want to draw suspicion.” She whispered in her ear and smiled as if nothing happened. “Who said you could come down?” “Maa, relax. There’s nothing to…” “To be worried about? Yeah, I know what you’re gonna say. Now shut your mouth and go upstairs before I unleash my wrath on you.” “Why? Did something happen?” “Earlier Di had a nosebleed, gave us quite the scare.” “What!” “Keep it down little one. You screaming like a Banshee won’t help anyone.” “Ayush, if you don’t stop this nonsense, I’ll…” “Mom, would it be okay if I rest for a while?” Saavi interrupted Divya.

“Right, I’m sorry.” Divya shot a death glare at Ayush and turned toward her daughters, “There’s no need for climbing the stairs as of now. Sit here and talk until I set the table, okay? Sanam dear, go freshen up, and Danish, please fix an appointment with the doctor and YOU…” Divya faced Ayush again, “Okay, calm down Maa. I’ll try my best not to pull any prank on your darling daughters. Happy?” “We’ll see about that. Come and help me set the table.” “Yes Ma’am!”

Once everyone left the room, Piya heaved a sigh of relief while Saavit took a closer look at her, “What happened Di?” “I don’t know, I was talking with Maa when suddenly I started bleeding.” “Do you think it has something to do with our spell?” “I am not sure. Usually my Daivik mark starts glowing when I use my power but this time…” She paused for a moment, unsure of how tobreak the news, “My Daivik mark is gone Saavi.” “What!” Saavi glanced at Piya’s shoulder immediately and nodded her head in disbelief. “How is this possible?” 

“I’ve been wondering the same. I could understand if our powers weren’t working because so far, we’ve come across two dream worlds and in both cases, their creators bound our powers. It’s no secret that Ansh has always regretted being a Daavansh. Considering this world was created according to his wishes…” “There’s a high chance that none of you possess any power here.” “Yes.” “But Di, it’s not like Jiju would ever want an innocent to suffer for his gain. He may regret having powers but he abhors dark magic. After Bhasmika’s incident, do you think he would risk giving up on his powers again?”

“No, but what if there was no Kaalishakti? In the absence of an Ekayan or Daavansh, the essentiality of a Daivik will be eliminated as well since there won’t be any dark power to be suppressed.” “That would explain why your counterpart doesn’t have your Trishul mark. Think about it Di, we didn’t enter this world independently. An ideal version of ourselves already existed here. We have taken over their consciousness through the link you created with Daayan Vriksh’s help. Obviously certain things will take place in a different manner.” “And by certain, you mean the manifestation of our powers?” “Yes.”

“Okay, let me think, in our world, my Daivik mark would flicker when I’ve used too much energy or in a vulnerable condition. I did feel a burning sensation on my shoulder when my nosebleed started…” “This can mean only one thing - you did something extraordinary putting yourself in harm’s way.” “Technically speaking, yes, but that’s the problem here Saavi, I didn’t do anything.” “Are you absolutely sure? Please don’t get mad but it seems to me that you did something thinking it to be trivial while in reality it was the exact opposite.” 

“I did nothing! Maa informed me about your accident and I panicked, alright?” “That’s it?” “Devi Maa! Yes, that’s it. Maa kept talking about you and soon after I got lost in thoughts because it made me wonder how different our lives would be if…” “If we were together?” “Yes.” Piya finally gave up. “I know Ayush here seems a little obnoxious and Danish… He’s a sweetheart. But I’ve been observing them. They are perfect!” She cried out. “They deserved better Saavi! Our brothers deserved so much better and we deserved better. All of us should have gotten the chance to grow up together and Maa and Baba…” 

“Come here Di,” Saavi hugged a distraught Piya as she tore up, “I don’t regret having powers Saavi. It’s a blessing to be chosen as the protector of the mankind. Nonetheless, I can’t help but feel so helpless when I think about our family’s suffering. If only I hadn’t been Maa’s firstborn, Ayush would have been alive, and you…” “It doesn’t matter Di. You can’t hold yourself responsible for Mohana’s cruelty. Sure, it would have been wonderful growing up in a normal family. But if our misery is the price for the greater good, then be it.”

“When did my little sister get so mature!” She smiled through her tears. “When all of a sudden you decided to mirror Jiju’s complex instead of smacking some sense into him.” “Come here you little,” Piya was about to hug Saavi but stopped seeing her shocked face, “What’s wrong?” “Di you are bleeding again!” “What?” Just then she felt the same sting on her shoulder, only more intense than the last time. “I think I figured what’s wrong with you. We need to reverse the spell right now.” “Don’t talk rubbish. Naman isn’t here yet and Ansh…” “I’m serious Di. It’s not about your physical capacity, it’s the mental strain you have been putting yourself through.” Saavi grabbed a tissue and helped Piya lie down to control the bleeding. 

“You are the tether that’s been holding both worlds together. It’s not easy on a regular day and you have been overwhelmed by your emotions upon coming here. It’s crushing your mind. You need to stop before…” Piya was about to say something when they heard the doorbell ring, followed by Naman’s voice. “He’s here.” She sighed in relief. “Don’t try and change the topic Di. You are in mortal danger…” “I understand your concern. But we haven’t come all the way here just to give up now. Let’s talk with Naman and then we can decide our next course of action. Sounds reasonable enough to you?” “No.” She said firmly, “Stop this madness or I’ll…”

Just then, they heard the sound of glass shattering coming from the hall. It sounded as if someone had dropped something accidentally. “What now?” Piya rushed out of the room only to find a shocked Naman standing up in a corner. “Are you alright?” She looked in the opposite direction and realized what caused him to freeze, “Mrs. Ji!”

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Naman has made it to the same universe along with Pia. Will she be getting engaged to Naman from her universe who knows about the mixup?

coderlady thumbnail

Whats happening with Pia? Why is her mark disappearing?

coderlady thumbnail

Who is Mrs Ji and what is so shocking? Will they have to abandon their mission to protect Pia?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Naman has made it to the same universe along with Pia. Will she be getting engaged to Naman from her universe who knows about the mixup?

Well, even though Piya, Saavi and Naman are aware of the reality, they can't drastically change what's happening in the dream world.

Take Ansh for example - he reacted violently to Mohana and that led to his hospitalization. 

So they'll navigate through the delicate situation carefully so that the balance isn't disrupted in either of the worlds. How they do that or what problems may arise, I'll explain it in the following chapters. smiley20

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Whats happening with Pia? Why is her mark disappearing?

I explained it in the chapter itself dear. smiley17

This is an ideal world based on Ansh's wishes. While PiyAnsh loved and accepted each other in every form (throughout the show's runtime), the general law of the supernatural world implied that only a Daivik can keep a Daavansh from turning evil. That's why Ansh's family members, specially Vedashree was hell-bent on getting Ansh married to the Daivik. 

Now coming to this world, with their powers intact, if Ansh hadn't met Piya, he might have turned evil and that would have led to the destruction of mankind. 

So in this parallel universe, the supernatural world doesn't exist at all. That's why Mohana isn't evil here, nor is Divya a Sarpika. In continuation, Ansh and Piya are normal here and that's why this version of Piya doesn't have any mark on her shoulder. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Who is Mrs Ji and what is so shocking? Will they have to abandon their mission to protect Pia?

Naman used to call Sanam/Dilruba "Mrs. Ji" as they were happily married. And Dilruba addressed him as "Patidev Ji". When Dilruba was pregnant with Dafli, Mohana wanted to make a deal with her so she can harm Pari (PiyAnsh's daughter) and defeat them. Realizing she was expecting, initially Dilruba made it look like she was helping Mohana but later betrayed her and helped save Pari. That way, she saved both the kids but in the end Mohana killed her.

For the longest time, Naman tried to revive her. He even brought a part of Dilruba's soul back into the world with Saavi's help. But Dilruba made Naman understand that he should accept the reality and let her go because she no longer belonged here. Before leaving forever, she indirectly hinted Naman to unite with Saavi seeing how she truly loved their daughter and was ready to do anything for Naman and Dilruba's reunion. 

Later Naman fell in love with Saavi and proposed to her. 

Here in the story, Naman has just come face to face with her. So obviously he's shell-shocked. How he's gonna react further and what will Sanam's reaction be - it'll be revealed in the next chapter.  

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Along with Piya, now Saavi also feels the connection with this world. Although unlike Piya she doesn't feel responsible for the outcomes. She might be the voice of reason they need right now. And Naman too has a link that would want him to stay back. It's like they're all hanging on a fragile thread of sanity that could just snap any moment. In this world Naman and Dilruba aren't married but do they know each other already? Either way, it's going to be hard on him too to let go. 

They all came to bring back Ansh but will have all of their trauma refreshed. It's just a double-edged sword that can go both ways. 

Amazing chapter once again. Waiting for more. ♥️ 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeirofSharingan

Along with Piya, now Saavi also feels the connection with this world. Although unlike Piya she doesn't feel responsible for the outcomes. She might be the voice of reason they need right now. And Naman too has a link that would want him to stay back. It's like they're all hanging on a fragile thread of sanity that could just snap any moment. In this world Naman and Dilruba aren't married but do they know each other already? Either way, it's going to be hard on him too to let go. 

They all came to bring back Ansh but will have all of their trauma refreshed. It's just a double-edged sword that can go both ways. 

Amazing chapter once again. Waiting for more. ♥️ 

You are right, it's like a double-edged sword indeed.

While Saavi is thinking with a clear mind, it's not like Piya or Naman have lost their senses. They are painfully aware of the reality and in fact, that's the reason it's becoming more difficult for them to keep their selves detached because, in their minds, their loved ones deserved this happiness for real. So they are torn between the family they always wished for and the real family that is awaiting them.

As for Dilruba/Sanam, she recognizes Naman as Saavi's future brother-in-law. Whereas Naman has countless memories of her. So yes, it's going to be really hard for him to let go of her. smiley28 smiley28 smiley28  

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Chapter - 12

“Please don’t go! I’m okay with talking to you through this photograph but please don’t leave me!”

“Such conversations aren’t enough for a lifetime Patidev Ji! I want you to be happy and find love…

It’s time you let me go!”

“Naman!” Piya’s voice brought Naman back to his senses. He looked at her once and then shifted his gaze back to Sanam. How many times had he wished for this exact moment? He lost counts. Night after night, he cried himself to sleep with the hope that maybe all of it was a horrible nightmare and when he would wake up, he would find his Mrs. Ji right by his side, laughing at the silliest things. How many times did he want to go back in time and do whatever it took to shield her from Mohana? To hold her in his arms, to share a life together, to see their daughter grow up! Was his prayer finally answered? 

Dazed, he took another step towards Sanam when Piya grabbed his arm, “Naman please, don’t do this.” “Why?” “Because… It’s not…” “Real.” His own voice sounded unfamiliar to him as he saw tears filling Piya’s eyes. It wasn’t mere pain, the guilt in her eyes was too evident to ignore while she helplessly pleaded with him to stop. Yet a strange anguish filled his heart. Why? Why was it expected from him only to behave rationally? Piya of all people should have understood his pain. If she was willing to risk everyone and everything for Ansh, why couldn’t he do the same? 

“Di don’t you dare try and change the topic…” Saavi entered the hall and stopped immediately after seeing Naman. “So finally you came face to face!” Tears blurred her vision as a smile crept across her face. Since the moment she came across Sanam, she dreaded this moment - how would Naman react upon seeing Sanam? Would he be able to control himself? How badly would he be hurt when he realized that somewhere in some parallel universe an ideal version of his Mrs. Ji still existed? 

Despite all that, she didn’t know why but for the first time, she felt grateful to Ansh for casting his spell. So what if they were in a dreamland? Their emotions were real. They deserved one such chance to savor whatever little time they had with their loved ones, to soak in the warmth of their presence, and for once to feel the void in their hearts filling even if it was just for an instant. 

“Mrs. Ji huh?” Sanam’s childlike laughter interrupted everyone’s thoughts, “I always imagined that you would come up with some hilariously weird nickname for Piya Di but this is just…” She couldn’t finish her sentence and burst out laughing. “I umm…” “Please don’t mind me, it’s cute - perfectly suits your personality.” “Naman what a pleasant surprise!” Divya greeted him with a smile. “Piya didn’t tell me you were coming.” “Namaste Auntie! I’m sorry for bothering you like this, but something important came up and I had to…” “Good Lord!” Piya got startled seeing Nishant.  

“Back in our days, we used to be more spontaneous in situations like these.” While he continued his pleasantry, Piya and Saavi exchanged an understanding look. Clearly, he was their father’s doppelganger with a more easygoing personality. “If you are done with pulling his leg, may I set up the table now? The kids are exhausted.” “Won’t argue with that, I’m starving.” Sanam said sheepishly. “Is that so?” Nishant patted Sanam’s head affectionately. “Wouldn’t want to torment my child like that, now would I? Alright kids, let’s go.” 

To Divya’s surprise, Piya, Saavi, and Naman remained unusually aloof at the dining table. While Ayush and Danish continued their usual bickering, Nishant tried to entertain everyone and Sanam stood puzzled as to why the other three sat with their mouths shut. Once they finished their meal, Sanam bade goodbye and Nishant offered to take Saavi to the hospital when Naman finally spoke up, “Sir Ji… I mean Uncle, if you don’t mind, let me accompany her. I came to meet Piya but seems like even she isn’t feeling too well…” “What!” Nishant went to Piya immediately, “Did you get hurt?” “Relax Baba, I’m fine.” She forced a smile. “There’s nothing to be worried about.” “Let the doctor decide that.” 

“Dad, come on, don’t be a spoilsport. You guys are already so stressed out about tomorrow. Let Naman take us out.” “Little one isn’t entirely wrong you know,” Ayush said greening, “Very soon you are getting your Gudiya married to the poor guy. If you can’t trust him enough even now, then what’s the whole point?” “But…” “Ayush’s got a point Nishant. She’s always gonna be our Gudiya but I think it’s time we learned to trust Naman as well.” “Fine, don’t be too late or I’ll…” “Follow us to the doctor’s chamber? Yeah, we got it.” Piya helped Saavi to stand up and grabbed her bag, “Don’t worry. When we come back, everything will be alright. Let’s go Naman.” 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“You just can’t see me hogging all the spotlight, can you dearest brother?” Karan threw himself beside Ansh, perturbing the latter. “I assumed everyone would be curious about how my proposal with Mansi went but you… You had to create a scene, reach the hospital, and now Neha is freaking out because of you.” “I don’t understand…” “She’s under the impression that something is terribly wrong with you.” Rishi joined his brothers with a bowl of popcorn. “Apparently she’s having a harder time than Ruby to come to terms with your breakup.” 

“Which would have been funny if she hadn’t been acting like a lunatic.” “Would you please stop with your rambling and tell me what happened? In case you haven’t noticed, I’m in a lot of pain.” Frustrated, Ansh lashed out at his brothers. “Di thinks you are behaving out of your character,” Vishesh’s voice drew Ansh’s attention. “She’s worried you might be even more sick than the doctors have assumed.” 

Ansh felt guilty as he realized his sudden outburst scared the boy too much. With much difficulty, he forced a smile and beckoned him to come near him. Vishesh on the other hand, couldn’t decide if he should go near Ansh or leave the room. But who was he kidding? He worshiped his brother and desperately wanted to take care of him now that he was injured. 

Once he came near him, Ansh took a good look at Vishesh. He had an uncanny resemblance with Adi - tall, bushy hair; he even smiled like him. However, it was his innocence that warmed Ansh’s heart. Only a child could be so sensitive and full of love! “Is the wound too deep Bhaiya?” “I’m fine Vishesh, you don’t have to worry about me.” “Didn’t you just say you were hurting?” “Had to shut these two up or they would have eaten my brain by now.” “And here Neha was getting worried for nothing.” Rishi rolled his eyes at Ansh’ remark.  “Vishesh, can you grab me a glass of water? I’m thirsty.” “Sure, I’ll be right back.” 

Once Vishesh left the room, Ansh faced Karan, “I know you guys are trying to lighten up my mood. I appreciate that, I really do but…” He stopped abruptly, unsure of whether he should elaborate more. “That girl named Piya - do you like her?” Ansh was taken aback by Karan’s words. When he requested them to be serious, he didn’t expect Karan would be so straightforward in his approach. “I love her!” “Wow!” “Rishi!” “I know it doesn’t make any sense but that’s the truth - I love her. Unlike what you think, yesterday wasn’t the first time I met nor this is typical infatuation guys, I love her! If she goes away from me, I’ll die. Please, help me!” 

“Then you have come to the right person Bhai. I’ve already gathered all information about her - her address, her family history, everything.” “How!” “What’s the use of being ACP Avinash Rathod’s son if I can’t help my brother at such testing times?” “I don’t know what to say.” “Say nothing. Just be careful and more importantly, hurry up. Your girl is getting engaged tomorrow. Technically speaking, you don’t have much time. Although, if it gets messy, we can always kidnap her fiancé and…” 

“That’s enough Rishi,” Karan shushed Rishi and looked at Ansh, “Listen Ansh, I don’t care who you love or who you want to spend your life with, all that matters to me is your happiness. Nevertheless… It’s not just about you. Until yesterday you were planning your future with Ruby and today you are proclaiming your feelings for another girl. Your one hasty decision could destroy both of their lives. I don’t want you to wake up one fine morning and regret your decision. So I’m asking you one more time - are you absolutely sure about this?” “Yes.” “Then don’t you worry, I’ll do everything in my power to unite you two, no matter the consequences.”

Karan’s words brought tears to Ansh’s eyes. No matter which timeline they were in, he knew his brother would do everything in his power to ensure his happiness. Yet, it didn’t take long before his relief was replaced by dread. What if Karan was right? In his pursuit of restoring his lost family, was he jeopardizing Karan’s future somehow? And Piya? Why should she be burdened with his responsibility when she has a real shot at happiness with someone else?  

“Ansh?” “Hmm?” “Are you listening to me?” “Yes,” He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Yes, Piya deserved a normal life and a partner who loved her to death. But she also had a right to know the truth. If he let his insecurity get the better of him and walked away as always, that would be an insult to her unconditional love. This time he was gonna fight for her. And then she could decide for herself. 

“I’m certain of my decision Karan. It’s not a fluke; she is mine and I’m hers. Even if she doesn’t realize it as of yet, I won’t give up until she admits herself that we belong together.” “Now that’s the “Intense Kumar” we all know and love.” Rishi cheered at him. “Alright then,” Karan smiled genuinely, “Let’s get you to your Piya.” Just as the trio was about to leave, Vishesh entered the room, “Are you guys going somewhere?” “Why, what’s wrong kiddo?” “Neha Di brought some guy to check up on Bhaiya. She said he’s a psycho or something.” “Psychologist?” “Yeah, that.” “You’ve got to be kidding me!” 

“What is this now?” Ansh was genuinely surprised. “Apparently Neha wasn’t joking when she said she was worried about your mental health.” “If I have to guess, my money would be on the guest faculty she’s completely in awe with.” Karan said in annoyance, “Okay, let’s not panic guys. Ansh, I know you don’t want to waste any time but… Everyone at home is already quite puzzled by your behavior. I suggest you go and meet this guy, wrap up your session and we’ll be waiting outside.” “Do I have any other choice?” “Unfortunately, no.” “That’s what I thought.” Ansh let out a sigh and shook his head, “Let’s get this over with.”

The family members were talking with a young man downstairs when Ansh climbed down the stairs. He didn’t pay much attention to their guest until a familiar voice brought back some harrowing memories. “Bhai, I want you to meet Dr. …” “Dev!” 

Edited by Nush_Rat - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS