Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Its not easy for Ansh to play nice with Mohana and pretend that nothing is wrong.

coderlady thumbnail

He ran into Pia but she is getting married to someone else. But she is not married yet. There is hope.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: coderlady

He ran into Pia but she is getting married to someone else. But she is not married yet. There is hope.

Most certainly 😉

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Another cliffhanger. 🥲🥲

The highlight of the chapter was Ansh and Piya meeting but it is already late? I'm hoping since she isn't married something good will happen, though I'm not sure what will happen to make her break her engagement with her childhood friend. Their banter was adorable, and them bout being able to sense each other, especially the way Piya could understand there was more to him than he let on was ❤️❤️

She also felt the connection that he knew existed between them. Is she going to get sleepless nights over this stranger, thinking she can't be with the person she's engaged to? Hopefully, haha. 

Mohana crying? Please. Cry more. 😈👿 

Amazing chapter again. ♥️♥️ 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeirofSharingan

Another cliffhanger. 🥲🥲

The highlight of the chapter was Ansh and Piya meeting but it is already late? I'm hoping since she isn't married something good will happen, though I'm not sure what will happen to make her break her engagement with her childhood friend. Their banter was adorable, and them bout being able to sense each other, especially the way Piya could understand there was more to him than he let on was ❤️❤️

She also felt the connection that he knew existed between them. Is she going to get sleepless nights over this stranger, thinking she can't be with the person she's engaged to? Hopefully, haha. 

Mohana crying? Please. Cry more. 😈👿 

Amazing chapter again. ♥️♥️ 

Well, if it was too late, the story would end there only, no? smiley2

As you can see, their connection goes far beyond the Daivik-Daavansh link. Like Piya promised, she would choose Ansh in every alternate reality. smiley27 

However, here I can't really incorporate that falling in love phase considering it's not only about time-travelling and this dream world is created by Ansh himself. And with the real world Piya-Naman-Saavi trying to enter into this world, very soon Ansh and Piya will come face to face. But there will be other obstacles. You'll get an idea about that in the next chapter. smiley20

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Chapter - 08

“It’s so beautiful!” The scenic beauty around her took Saavi’s breath away. She was never a naturalist. The few places she genuinely wanted to discover was for their rich culture and heritage. Who knew watching the sun rising from the edge of a cliff could feel so enchanting? Unlike her elder sister, she would plan for such a trip only in her dream. Dream! The last thing she remembered was they were trying to replicate Ansh’s spell to enter into his dream world. Did they succeed? She looked at her wrist immediately and felt relieved seeing the Rudraksha beads. So it did work, Piya had successfully connected their consciousness with their doppelgangers’ bodies. But where was she? And where did Naman go? 

“Oh, you are awake.” Saavi couldn’t believe her ears. Could it be…  “I wasn’t sure if I should wake you up or not but then again it would be a shame if you missed the sunrise.” Dilruba sat beside Saavi and handed her a mug of coffee, “It’s more beautiful than we had expected, isn’t it?” “Dilruba!” Saavi hugged her tightly, surprising the latter, â€œYou are here!” “Of course I’m here, where else would I be?” “You… Never mind.” She looked away and tried to think of something they could talk about without raising any suspicion, â€œWhere are we Dilruba? How long will it take for us to return home?” “I thought you hurt your ankle and not your head.” Surprised, Saavi looked at her leg to discover the plaster. “I’m kidding. The doctor said the painkillers might cause dizziness for a while.”

Saavi touched her ankle and greeted her teeth in pain. Perfect! This was all she needed - another obstacle to slow her down. “Hey be careful, okay? We’re at Devkund. I have already booked a taxi. But first, we’ll have to get down from here. Don’t worry, you can lean on me for support.” â€œDo we have another choice?” “I have, I can leave you here and come back later with more help.” She said with a smirk. “What are you…” “Come on Saavi, what’s gotten into you today? Do you really think I would abandon my best friend this way?” “Best friend!” “Good lord! Now you are really testing my patience.” “I’m sorry Dilruba, I’m just…” “And please stop calling me Dilruba. I know that’s my official name but I do have a better nickname which is far easier to pronounce.” “Sanam,” Saavi mumbled absentmindedly. â€œSee, there’s still hope for you. Anyway, you sit here and let me pack our stuff. Then we can start.”

As Dilruba went inside their tent, Saavi heaved a sigh. Piya was right, only Ansh could create a world so idealistic where there was no pain, no loss, no bitter memories. She knew her sister was hurt; anyone in her place would be. But could they really blame Ansh for conjuring their hearts’ desire? Unknowingly her lips curved into a smile. The eternal battle between right and wrong! Even when she was aware of the gravity of their situation, her heart yearned for the family she lost years ago. If it was this difficult for her, she could not even imagine how Piya and Naman would react once they came face to face with their deceased loved ones. â€œWe’re done. Shall we start now?” “Yeah, let’s go home.”

“All set,” Dilruba closed the car’s door and found Saavi lost in her thoughts. “You know, you should return Auntie’s call.” “Huh?” â€œI appreciate you coming all the here to cheer me up, I really do. But how does it make Auntie wrong if she was worried about the bad weather and objected to our trip? Ever since she learned about your little accident, she’s been worried sick.” A lump formed in Saavi’s throat. When was she ever so lucky to experience that? To her classmates, she was one lucky girl with a super cool Dad who took her along in his expeditions. A single child who didn’t have to tolerate her annoying siblings’ tantrums. Only she knew how hollow it felt every time she saw other kids with their whole family. 

There was no doubt that Nishant was strict, and she knew how much her father doted on him. However, the void left by Divya’s absence could never be filled. She had always been impulsive, yes, but she was also self-reliant. She had to learn to be responsible very early in her life for she knew, she didn’t have a mother waiting for her at home, to scold her for her stupidity and then take her into her embrace, forgiving her for her insolence. 

“At least text her. She’s already swamped by everything. Don’t make it more difficult with this attitude of yours.” “Why? What happened?” “It’s your sister’s engagement tomorrow. Should she worry about that or you?” “What!” “Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten the date also.” She shook her head in disappointment. “Dilruba listen… Okay…” Saavi took a deep breath to calm down herself, “With whom?” “Naman - your family friend.” â€œOh God! Bhaiya, please drive the car faster.” Much to the surprise of her friend, Saavi kept insisting the driver to go as fast as he could. “Hey, is everything alright?” “Yeah, it’s fine.” Panic-stricken, she looked outside of the window. “I just hope we’re not too late. Di, Naman where are you?” 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Naman it’s 8 am already, wake up dear.” “Amma!” Naman woke up with a jerk. “Where am I?” He wondered seeing the unfamiliar surroundings. The last thing he remembered was they cast a spell to reach the dreamland Ansh created. But it seemed to him as if he had entered an entirely different world based on his own desire. His room looked vastly different than it was a decade ago. It was more spacious and well-decorated with lots of books on ancient art. It reminded him of the time when he wanted to pursue his passion for painting but had to opt for a generalized degree since they couldn’t afford the money to send him to art school. 

“Naman,” “I’m awake Amma, come sit here.” He helped her sit on the bed. “I’m glad that at least today I didn’t have to slap you to wake you up.” Naman couldn’t help but laugh. No matter which world he was in, his mother hitting him on every occasion would be a constant. “What’s so funny?” “Nothing, it’s just that… I never imagined some special occasion could prevent you from slapping me.” “Neither did I,” The old woman touched his face lovingly, “But then again, it wouldn’t look good if I continued to run behind my grown-up son. Besides, it’s Piya’s job now.” “What do you mean?” “Don’t tell me now you are having second thoughts about her. It’s natural to feel nervous. I just hope you don’t make any wrong decision in that nervousness, that’s all.” “What!”

Naman sat thunderstruck as if his mind stopped working. He knew things would be different in this world, but this different! Even if Ansh wanted to separate himself from Piya, why would he want them to be together? It’s true that he reformed later but in the past, he was a nightmare. No sane person, let alone Piya’s well-wisher would want her to end up with him. Then why would Ansh create such a world? And more importantly, how did he know about such minute details of him? Was Ansh really the creator? Or there was another powerful entity they didn’t know of? What if it was a trick to isolate all four of them so that it could finally attack?

“Naman, having feelings for someone and fully committing to that person are two different things. Once you are married, along with their greatest qualities, you get to experience the worst side of your partner and despite all that, you choose to be with them that person because you truly love them with their vices and virtues, not just the idealistic version you created in your mind. But I believe I shouldn’t be too wary because you are well aware of that, right?” He remained silent. There was a time when he wanted to be with Piya. What wouldn’t he do to get a single sign of reciprocation from her side back then? But now that everything seemed to be in his favor, would he really want to change the course of time? 

“Naman?” Guru Maa’s voice snapped Naman out of his thoughts. No, there was no way he would repeat his past mistakes. What he presumed to be love was nothing but obsession. It turned him into a demon who didn’t even hesitate to smother his own mother or join hands with Mohana. He couldn’t become that vicious person again, he wouldn’t. â€œAre you listening to me?” â€œYes, Amma.” â€œAnyway, as I was saying, at times I feel we don’t give the younger generation enough credit for they are a lot more practical as well as empathetic than we used to be at that age.” â€œWow! I can’t believe you are actually saying this.”

“It’s a fact dear. How does it matter if an old lady accepts it or not? Besides, too much practicality has its own issues, you youngsters often equate commitment with a burden which is the furthest from the truth.” â€œNow I’m really confused. What are you trying to imply?” â€œJust the fact that be true to yourself. It’s okay to feel overwhelmed and question your own judgment, specially when you are taking such a life-altering decision. But you know what? The heart doesn’t tell lies. Look deep within and you’ll get the assurance regarding what is right and who should you be with. And with all fairness, if you feel you are not right for each other, you can call off the wedding at any time.” â€œI can!” 

“Yes, because I love you my son! You and Piya both. No matter what happens, you two will always be my children. But don’t enter into a wedlock out of compulsion. That won’t be fair to either of you. It’s your happiness that matters to me, nothing else.” Overwhelmed, he hugged her tightly. “Alright, don’t get so sentimental.” She said stroking his back, “Get ready and come downstairs. We still have a lot of arrangements to do.” â€œYeah, I know. Give me five minutes and I’ll join you.” 

As Guru Maa left the room, Naman got up and searched for his phone. His mother was right, he shouldn’t make an assumption yet and do something stupid complicating the already delicate situation. He had the Rudraksha beads on his wrist. That meant he could get back to the real world anytime he wanted. If Piya’s suspicion turned out wrong and they got stuck into different parallel universes, at least he had the option to go back and reverse the spell. But before that, he had to contact both Piya and Saavi and see if they were on the same plane as him. They could figure out the rest later. Taking a deep breath, he dialed Piya’s number when an unfamiliar voice answered his call, â€œHello!” 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Where has that witch hidden my phone?” Ayush cursed under his breath and peeked inside Piya’s wardrobe. “Language Bhaiya,” Danish got irritated, “Why do I have to remind you every time that you are the elder brother and you should set a better example through your actions?” “Because you are a ninety years old grandpa trapped inside a twenty year’s old’s body. At times I wonder if…” “Your poor little brother got swapped at the hospital? Yeah, you have said that a thousand times already. Try something new.” He went near Piya’s reading table and took out a chocolate bar from her drawer. “Hey!” “What?” “How can you accept the enemy’s offering?” “Give me a break! Just accept that you want a bite too.” “No, I’m not gonna take anything from that witch again.” “Oh yeah? Then why did you copy Di’s assignment yesterday? Didn’t that go against your morale?” Danish remarked with a mischievous grin.

“That’s different,” Ayush feigned seriousness, “Tormenting the poor students with such complicated assignments should be deemed as a sin. I showed my protest by not giving in to their demand and copying their pet’s assignment.” “Definitely, if you equate protest with saving your ass.” â€œLanguage!” “Oh, so now you’re bothered?” “Damn it! How come Piya got an obedient sister like Saavi while I got stuck with a pain in the ass like you?” “For your kind information, neither I nor Saavi was ever interested in picking a side. It was your and Di’s foolish idea that the younger brother would be devoted to you while Di gets to keep the younger sister for herself since you both had had enough with each other.” “So what? You want to change sides now traitor?” “I wanted to change sides even before you guys came up with this stupid idea.”

“How dare you?” â€œDeny as much as you want Bhaiya but we both know it’s you who likes to pick up a fight, not Di. You are acting as if we are on some serious mission while in reality, you are being unnecessarily loud, being fully aware that Di is a light sleeper and she’ll lose it if she sees you making a mess out of her stuff. You my dear elder brother are doing it because you want her to fight with you.” â€œAnd why would I do that?” “Because you are miserable that she’s gonna get engaged tomorrow.” “Oh please! I’m relieved that that witch is finally going away.”  Ayush looked away, trying to control his tears. “Then why do you have tears in your eyes?” “Something went into my eyes.” “You are super adorable, you know that?” He hugged him from behind. 

“Get lost!” â€œI know you two express your love through pointless bickering but it wouldn’t be the end of the world if you spent some time with Di and let her know how much you’re gonna miss her.” â€œSave your advice for yourself you idiot.” â€œI don’t need that because guess what? Unlike you, I’m already both of my sisters’ favorite. So good luck with this charade of yours because I’m pretty sure Di knows what have you done for her. And while you are too stubborn to admit it, she’s the kind who never shies away from expressing her emotions. So all the best for tomorrow when she’ll practically smother you with her affection.” â€œYou are a total eyesore, you know that?” “No surprise there, I am your little brother after all.” “Why you…” 

Unbeknownst to the brothers, Piya woke up the moment they entered her room and silently listened to their conversation. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she gazed upon their faces. Her loving brothers! One who died even before they were old enough to comprehend the meaning of life and another who came to this world with her just so he could shoulder her burden for being a Daivik. The brother she found only to lose forever. So what if they were a part of someone else’s imagination? They were still a part of her. She could feel their genuine love as for the first time in forever she felt like the void in her heart had finally been filled.   

“Oh no, she’s awake.” Following Ayush’s gaze, Danish looked in Piya’s direction. She was coming their way. “World War III at the beginning of the day, perfect!” To their utter surprise, Piya said nothing and hugged them tightly. “What just happened!” Danish stood dumbfounded. “Just enjoy it.” Ayush wiped his tears and hugged Piya back. It felt pointless how his whole life he spent arguing with his twin sister while in reality, he loved her the most. The idea of giving her hand to another man nearly choked him as it felt like someone asked for half of his heart. “Get a grip over yourself Ayush, I’m not dead yet.” “Of course you are not. After all, witches are supposed to be immortal creatures.” “Dear lord! Why couldn’t you give me two normal siblings?” 

“All praises to Devi Maa,” Divya entered the room, “Finally I got to witness this miracle.” “Maa!” Piya ran into her arms and broke down in tears. How long had it been since she got to touch her mother? Her whole life she awaited her mother’s return while Divya sacrificed herself for the greater good. In her heart, she knew Divya was right. She was proud of her mother and vowed to take her legacy forward. But the little girl in her still craved her mother’s love. To her, it didn’t matter if they were in a dream world or in some other universe. All that she wanted was to savor that moment, to take in her mother’s scent, to feel the warmth of her embrace, to spend an eternity in her lap where nothing else mattered. 

“What’s wrong dear?” Divya asked with concern, “Is everything alright?” “Yes,” Piya broke the hug and tried to act normal, “It’s just that... I had a terrible nightmare” “I guess yesterday’s incident triggered it.” “Why? What happened yesterday?” “And I thought the other guy had hit his head.” “Ayush!” â€œYou got into an accident and saved a man’s life. You were at the hospital last night and came home only a couple of hours ago.” “Didn’t I forbid you two to wake her up?” “I didn’t wake her up. I just came searching for my phone.” “And you seriously expect me to believe that?” Danish burst out laughing while Ayush shot a death glare at him. “Let it be Maa, it’s okay.” “Now that’s what you call a miracle.” “Danish!” â€œIs the man alright?”

“Yeah, he should be discharged today.” “We heard the guy was pretty interesting.” “More like a crazy stalker.” Danish rolled his eyes. “What do you mean?” “Who asks a girl on a date right after she saved his life?” “Someone with a death wish of course,” Ayush smirked, “Otherwise why would he be persuasive? That too for this witch?” Ayush’s last words made Piya’s heart skip a bit. Could it be… “Do you know what his name is Maa? I would like to visit him.”  “His name is Ansh,” Piya felt as if someone had squeezed the air off of her lungs. “I talked with his Aunt, seemed like a nice lady.” “I gotta go.” Piya started to leave when Divya stopped her, “Slow down Gudiya. There’s nothing to be worried about. The doctors said he was absolutely fine. Besides, you just spent the entire night sitting beside him. You can pay him a visit after tomorrow’s ceremony.”

“But Maa…” “Piya, I know you are worried about him but it’s your engagement tomorrow. Don’t you think that should be your first priority now?” “Engagement? With whom?” She almost cried out. “Yup, she has definitely hit her head.” “Seriously Di, what’s gotten into you?” Before she could say anything, her phone started ringing. “Talk about coincidences, it’s your would-be husband.” Danish picked up the call and put it on speaker, “Hello!” With bated breath, Piya looked at the screen - it was Naman. “Hello, Piya?” “Give me that.” She snatched the phone from Danish’s hand and went to the balcony leaving her brothers amused. 

“Piya is that you?” “What happens when darkness threatens to devour the light?” “Devi sends Her devotee to end this eternal night.” As the verse was recited from both ends, Naman and Piya smiled in relief. The spell worked; they were now in the same universe as Ansh. It was time they had joined Saavi and moved on to the next part of their plan…  

Edited by Nush_Rat - 5 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This chapter had three parallel stories going on and all equally interesting. Imagining Saavi, Naman, and Piya ending up in the new universe, and finding all the crazy, absurd things becoming real they'd either only dreamt of or had lost must be gut wrenching for all three of them. It's like they're familiar with this world still there are surprises hidden for them all. They have the key - the knowledge of their future - to make a change and bring better outcomes than they saw in their world. I'm most curious how it will affect the main timeline. Will Ansh realize he can't change the past and their destiny or the new world will eventually influence the actual lives, because that's what that matters the most. 

Piya and her siblings' bickering was so adorable. Can imagine her astonishment when she saw them before her, something she knew was impossible. And oh my god, she knows about Ansh too. I hope they meet soon. Ansh is with the knowledge that Piya is about to get engaged, but since both her and Naman don't want this engagement to happen they can track down Ansh and then proceed with their plan. 

Makes me curious about the story after they've met Ansh. How are they going to convince him to come back to the present/correct timeline. And if it's just to make him realize some things can't change so it's better to leave them as it is. I think if you choose to make the story about him reviving their family members it'll be good and if you choose to make them remain dead with the main characters returning to the present it'll be great as well. 

I'm so excited for the next chapters. Please write more soon. ♥️ 

coderlady thumbnail

Pia is about to get engaged to Naman. At least they are there to save the situation.

One good thing in this dream world is they are getting to see people they will never see again. Even if temporary, these memories will bring much needed solace later.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeirofSharingan

This chapter had three parallel stories going on and all equally interesting. Imagining Saavi, Naman, and Piya ending up in the new universe, and finding all the crazy, absurd things becoming real they'd either only dreamt of or had lost must be gut wrenching for all three of them. It's like they're familiar with this world still there are surprises hidden for them all. They have the key - the knowledge of their future - to make a change and bring better outcomes than they saw in their world. I'm most curious how it will affect the main timeline. Will Ansh realize he can't change the past and their destiny or the new world will eventually influence the actual lives, because that's what that matters the most. 

Piya and her siblings' bickering was so adorable. Can imagine her astonishment when she saw them before her, something she knew was impossible. And oh my god, she knows about Ansh too. I hope they meet soon. Ansh is with the knowledge that Piya is about to get engaged, but since both her and Naman don't want this engagement to happen they can track down Ansh and then proceed with their plan. 

Makes me curious about the story after they've met Ansh. How are they going to convince him to come back to the present/correct timeline. And if it's just to make him realize some things can't change so it's better to leave them as it is. I think if you choose to make the story about him reviving their family members it'll be good and if you choose to make them remain dead with the main characters returning to the present it'll be great as well. 

I'm so excited for the next chapters. Please write more soon. ♥️ 

Thank you so much dear! smiley9

It was really satisfying to write this chapter since I got to explore a different side of the characters - their vulnerability. I feel it's one thing to be aware of something and another to face it. All three of them, specially Piya and Saavi knew they would come face to face with Divya, Ayush, and Danish sooner or later. However, that was in theory. Meeting them in person would gradually make them realize that these people are more than illusions. At their core, they are still the loving mother and brothers Piya and Saavi always craved for. So while they came here to get Ansh back, they'll find themselves entangled between their choices - a real but incomplete family that is awaiting them in the original timeline and this dreamy alternative where everyone they loved is alive.

I wish to explore this side more as the story progresses.

As for Ansh, I think you missed an important detail here. Even though this world is set in the past, it's still a dream world that Ansh had conjured unknowingly. Even if Piya and Naman gets married here, it won't affect the reality. The biggest issue is their minds are stuck here while their bodies lie in the original timeline. So if by accident that connection is severed, they'll die in an instant. 

So the problem here is much more severe than the changed history.

If any of them wants to rewrite their story, they have to use the original spell or stab themselves with Kohrayan Talwar to go back in time and alter the crucial details. But even for that, they have to reconnect their minds with their bodies first which is the biggest issue right now.  

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Pia is about to get engaged to Naman. At least they are there to save the situation.

One good thing in this dream world is they are getting to see people they will never see again. Even if temporary, these memories will bring much needed solace later.

You got it right! smiley20

Even though the Reevavanshis have come here to get Ansh back, their interaction with their deceased loved ones will finally help them overcome their grief even if it's just a little bit. smiley19