Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Sejal..

Ithne dinon ke baad.. is show ka clip dekha... God! it was infuriating

Ak is actually emotionally blackmailing her.

"Pehle jai pyaar bhi nahi karthi"

I hope you have great lines blasting these goenkas and especially akshu in your story.. waise kaha tak pahuncha?

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Goenkas.. smiley36 Muskaan Birla House kyun jayegi? 

It doesn't look like Goenka mansion.. Auur surekha also entered saying.. "Didi ghar se bartan mangwa liye hai. kaha rakhon" I heard it that way..

Edited by umawanderer - 7 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: umawanderer

It doesn't look like Goenka mansion.. Auur surekha also entered saying.. "Didi ghar se bartan mangwa liye hai. kaha rakhon" I heard it that way..

Oh yes 

.. They moved to Goenkas Ancestoral House..

Ajab says that's because OG Birla House set is being renovated for next gen ka sasural smiley36 and she had legacy experience, so I trust her.. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Sejal..

Ithne dinon ke baad.. is show ka clip dekha... God! it was infuriating

Ak is actually emotionally blackmailing her.

"Pehle jai pyaar bhi nahi karthi"

I hope you have great lines blasting these goenkas and especially akshu in your story.. waise kaha tak pahuncha?

smiley37smiley37

I shared that clip of Ak's emotional blackmail in morning... Laga hi tha tumne nai dekha hoga.. Isiliye iss baar tag karke... 

Yes, and she is trying her best to adjust in this crazy house... I don't know why... Chod do na... Sabko... 

Yes, in my story... She will still be polite but will give it back to them...! It's still in initial phase 

. But will complete it... 

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Exactly man... And specially when demand was quite clear... Muskaan shouldn't be involved... 

Ooh and also lemme tag Bharati here... 

muskan bhi to seedhi baat kar rahi hai...jab sab abhi ki seedhi baat ko like karte hain..abhi ke fans.....to muskaan ki seedhi baat ko kyun nahi??🤣kyunki woh abhi ke favour mein nahi hai???🤣🤣 yeh behaviour kya kahlaata hai????🤣🤣🤣

and I like her stand of not participating....y should she? 

after manjari created a tamasha in her wedding.....kisi ko abhi ke mandir  proposal and hospital mein abhinav ke saath gundagardi nahi pata hai....warna..with all this....it is easy to connect the dots that how desperate abhi is to marry akshu.....

I m not liking akshu emotionally blackmailing her...jaisi I did not like gorllas emotionally manipulate akshu..waise hi....

But ek acchi baat hui..manjari ka dogalapan saamne aa gaya...😂

India_TV thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Why are you feeling bad for Shefali? She has time to play love guru for a her devar, who abused hos wife in the past, she can do the same for her husband who is abusing her in the present and rekindle her flagging marriage.

kya hypocrisy hai birlas mein.....shefali does not want to reunite with parth...but abhi ko gyaan baante fir rahi hai akshu ke liye.....does she not realise how much akshu has faced....

yeh saare ke saare gorillas have ganged up to emotionally manipulate akshu...akshu was so lucky to have escaped last time...

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Oh yes 

.. They moved to Goenkas Ancestoral House..

Ajab says that's because OG Birla House set is being renovated for next gen ka sasural smiley36 and she had legacy experience, so I trust her.. 

Yes, it’s definitely cause of the upcoming leap as they also moved sets in S2 smiley36

Actually OG Birla house is being used for DKP’s other show BKAS. 

Which means Goenka house is the one being renovated for next gen ka sasural smiley36

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

kya hypocrisy hai birlas mein.....shefali does not want to reunite with parth...but abhi ko gyaan baante fir rahi hai akshu ke liye.....does she not realise how much akshu has faced....

yeh saare ke saare gorillas have ganged up to emotionally manipulate akshu...akshu was so lucky to have escaped last time...

Thing is that it seems even Shefali is being forced with Parth. Abhimanyu was requesting Parth to come for wedding for sake of 'Shivu and Sehfali'... 

You see why I feel bad for Shefali? Yaa ab tak nai dikhra kisiko? 

India_TV thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

smiley37smiley37

A criminal being compared to just instigator... 

And Wife Beater compared to ML with Anger Issues... 

Is Hilarious! Seriously, is Mahima educated enough? How is she just finding excuses to defend Parth at every step? 

I feel bad for Shefali... smiley36 saas aur pati... Dono useless... 

i used to...but jab to abhi ko gyaan baantoi hai...tab se i dont feel for her...if she cannot connect to the DDP of akshu....to kahe ki sympathy?

But mahima bilkul maukaparast hai...kya time choose kiya hai....muskaan ki baat hui bhi nahi and she just demanded her parth....😂 maa to to birla maa jaisi hon...😂 Goenkas parents look stupid...apni betiyon ki zindagi kharab karne per tule hain..

India_TV thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Thing is that it seems even Shefali is being forced with Parth. Abhimanyu was requesting Parth to come for wedding for sake of 'Shivu and Sehfali'... 

You see why I feel bad for Shefali? Yaa ab tak nai dikhra kisiko? 

pata nahi, i used to feel bad for her...but abhi ko jab se gyaan dene lagi hai...w/o thinking about akshu....mujhe koi sympathy nahi hai....😂

she is forced....but she was not kicked out of the house..parth was...yahan to akshu was.....she would have died that day.....she was in such a terrible state...