So she dies knowing Baripapa hated her

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

What kind of ending to her character is this I got happy knowing she called but then he did that to her.

so what happens when he finds out she died and last thing was she called him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's been 22 years to hold grudges against your granddaughter....ruhi could have been counselled to forgive Akshara but here goenkas themselves need councelling.

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

What kind of ending to her character is this I got happy knowing she called but then he did that to her.

so what happens when he finds out she died and last thing was she called him

Kya hi hoga jab usse pata chalega ki ak ne mar ta waqt, akhir call Manish ko kia tha ,ek din ka roona dhona,meri bachi meri bachi,next day Aisa whitewash,sab bhul jayenge,smiley13

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Kya hi hoga jab usse pata chalega ki ak ne mar ta waqt, akhir call Manish ko kia tha ,ek din ka roona dhona,meri bachi meri bachi,next day Aisa whitewash,sab bhul jayenge,smiley13

If it is real life person,they will be in guilt till their death

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She dies knowing that Ruhi Manisha and probably Swarna hates her too smiley24 and that before dying she gave her daughter responsibility to a family like Poddar especially after seeing how dadi is at resort 

taya2217 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Among all the female leads of yeh rishta seasons this Akshara get a very tragic lonely and sad ending though others also died but before and after death their love once and relatives were they never died alone and in such terrible situation like this Akshara .

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: taya2217

Among all the female leads of yeh rishta seasons this Akshara get a very tragic lonely and sad ending though others also died but before and after death their love once and relatives were they never died alone and in such terrible situation like this Akshara .

Exactly, AK had a life of roller coaster  smiley18 

Alienpotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But she was happy whenever she was away from goenkas. With abhira though she must have missed her family she was happy. She did everything to give a normal to abhira. If we compare both abhira and ruhi we can see how the upbringing matters. Abhira is more logical and talks her heart I have seen comments like she talks alot and it's irritating etc but I think that's one of her best quality becoz she doesn't hide her feelings. But if her upbringing was in udaipur she would be taught to suppress her feelings and probably sacrifice everything for ruhi. Becoz goenkas don't believe in having conversation about matters they always hide the issue. They have made ruhi extra sanskaari and delusional. She emotionally manipulate people just like other goenkas do.i hope they don't butcher abhiras character by making her forgiving.i hope she value her self respect more than relations. And also teach armaan to love himself.

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Akshara lived a very happy, successful 22 years with her daughter but her last thought were for those stupid goenka and messing up her daughter's life. That woman just hates herself. 50+ ke liye ne realise nhi hua ki goenka doesn't give a flying about her.

Kya ukhad liya, pehle Delhi nhi gai, agar aise random shadi hi karni thi toh yuvraj se Kara deti atleast uske Ghar Wale usse abuse tho nhi karte roj roj aur khud bhi Zinda hoti uske support ke liye par nhi bechari ko life time guilt trip par chod Diya ek maha chomu ke saath(I can't take anyone seriously jo akshu ko ma'am bulta ho)

But somehow everything aligns with her character sketch. 

DT edited: abusive word, attacking real people

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 4 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: taya2217

Akshara didn't die alone. She died with the most important person of her life near her. Of all the people in her life, Kaira, Abhinav and her kids might be the only ones who loved her without any conditions. And her daughter, who thinks the world of her was with her. Much better way to go than being surrounded by opportunistic morons like Goenkas, who don't even wait before replacing their loved ones.