Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Possible spoiler alert 

https://twitter.com/raimasen/status/1705802567144608132?t=64lAjSpnHoMaK2pfODMh8Q&s=19

This is so funny and creepy at the same time - anyone saying this is not a pro govt propaganda movie is delusional 

Agnihotri chacha is full on buttering the folks in power. It's like he gave his dialogue writer and screenwriter some keywords and asked them to develop a screenplay around it 😂

Government nahi hari, Bharat haar gaya (I am sure iske pehle dialogue must have been India haar gaya) 

They literally have a physical document called toolkit 🫥 

They are going to demonise the ground reporters and media personnel who took those cremation ground pics, instead of the incompetent boobs who were responsible for it 

And I am suree, they will justify those deaths with bogus claims of 'it was happening everywhere', 'India was doing better than others' and the usual whataboutery

Dekhni padegi yeh movie (jaise Adipurush dekhni hi padi thi after the awesome trailers) 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Taran ke waise bhi koi Adarsh nahi thesmiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Can you pin it ? 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Possible spoiler alert 

https://twitter.com/raimasen/status/1705802567144608132?t=64lAjSpnHoMaK2pfODMh8Q&s=19

This is so funny and creepy at the same time - anyone saying this is not a pro govt propaganda movie is delusional 

Agnihotri chacha is full on buttering the folks in power. It's like he gave his dialogue writer and screenwriter some keywords and asked them to develop a screenplay around it 😂

Government nahi hari, Bharat haar gaya (I am sure iske pehle dialogue must have been India haar gaya) 

They literally have a physical document called toolkit 🫥 

They are going to demonise the ground reporters and media personnel who took those cremation ground pics, instead of the incompetent boobs who were responsible for it 

And I am suree, they will justify those deaths with bogus claims of 'it was happening everywhere', 'India was doing better than others' and the usual whataboutery

Dekhni padegi yeh movie (jaise Adipurush dekhni hi padi thi after the awesome trailers) 

Agnihotri and his bogus wife are number one in boot licking

They will go to any extent to blame others