Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

I feel stupid move by Salaar makers. Dunki is not just a SRK film. Its a freaking Raju Hirani film. There will be huge interest in the film from neutrals. 

so what ? They still coming n the other movie will know that or both movies will do well. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Flyonthewall02

EDX is festival release

Isse bada kuch nahi hai India mein 

hirani comes Xmas with his movies. And xmas overseas is time people spent with family n see movies. Amir mostly had his movies on xmas. Independence day is other day but u know movies have to release holiday or not. The public likes the movie it will do well. This whole cr club media made nonsense is why people in india fight n hear over silly things. It seems Covid as taught people nothing !! Still the same fan wars etc. I mean in Covid people didn’t know they survive including the movie industry. 

Edited by wat_up - 7 months ago
Flyonthewall02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

hirani comes Xmas with his movies. And xmas overseas is time people spent with family n see movies. Amir mostly had his movies on xmas. Independence day is other day but u know movies have to release holiday or not. The public likes the movie it will do well. This whole cr club media made nonsense is why people in india fight n hear over silly things. It seems Covid as taught people nothing !! Still the same fan wars etc. I mean in Covid people didn’t know they survive including the movie industry. 

Jess Ji

Mai to gali dunga dinosaur ko wo hamara weekend kha gaya, 02 October ko koi badi movie aa jati 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lekin aap to laye BM aur dilwale clash is topic mein agar DP fans don't care to wo topic ata hi nahi 

Xmas clash hai..and you took the moral high ground over clashes.

Maine toh sirf Aina dikhaya.Kaisa laga?

Edited by you2 - 7 months ago
Flyonthewall02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Xmas clash hai..and you took the moral high ground over clashes.

Maine toh sirf Aina dikhaya.Kaisa laga?

Mai kon sa dilwale ke producer jo merko aina dikhaya? 

you2 thumbnail

Mai kon sa dilwale ke producer jo merko aina dikhaya? 

I don't know the Telugu industry.But I think they should get the benefit of Xmas holidays too.Why not.They will make their 500 crs irrespective of how it performs in the Hindi belt.That will be a bonus. The teaser without Prabhas face got same reaction as Jawans proper teaser(2nd teaser) They got ambitious.Why not?

The interesting thing is that BW is crying over a Telugu film releasing on the same date. WHY? When did this happen? How did this happen? Himesh is crying.Telugu films industry doesn't owe BW anything.

BW fans are  bashing Prabhas too much..the effect will be similar to what SRK gained. Telugu,Kannada(Prashant) ..perhaps entire south film fans uniting behind Salaar. 

I am expecting fireworks at Xmas.

you2 thumbnail

Salaar,unlike Jawaan,Is a proper Telugu film.The producer,director ,main cast is from South.Who decides, if it is Pan Indian release..dearest Himesh?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Why are SRK fans so upset about  a "challenge accepted" post on Insta by Deepika? What challenge.

that was 8 years ago 

you2 thumbnail

The wound is still raw. I am amazed at the head space DP occupies among SRK fans on Social media.They fight for any rival of Deepika's..Over the years I find it alternatively amusing and painful.So much time wasted on someone.

I don't think female stans take part in male fanwars.But male stans just can't stay away. I always found that interesting.

The wound is still raw. I am amazed at the head space DP occupies among SRK fans on Social media.They fight for any rival of Deepika's..Over the years I find it alternatively amusing and painful.So much time wasted on someone.

I don't think female stans take part in male fanwars.But male stans just can't stay away. I always found that interesting.

Not for me. Dilwale sucked honestly and deserved to underperform and I say that as a huge SRK Fan. BM was the better movie 

SRK fans shouldn't bash Deepika and vice versa. SRK/Deepika is a great successful pairing, they have great chemistry and a clear bond irl too

Edited by Journey95 - 7 months ago