Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I don’t know why srk should be scared gardar came with the clash showing that two movies can survive plus this is Srk. I mean others can’t have clash they not the  king. 

I don't think Dunki is moving because of the clash. I think Dunki would anyway have been delayed, and Salar makers probably know something. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

I don't think Dunki is moving because of the clash. I think Dunki would anyway have been delayed, and Salar makers probably know something. 

might be. let’s see !! 

Flyonthewall02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Dunki move nahi karna chahiye, ye dinosaur ko ek screen nahi milega hamare yahan dekhna aap 

Agar Dunki move kiya to uske against campaigning karunga mai

Unethical practices should not be rewarded 

5 days long weekend barbaad kar diya in logo ne movie shift karke, 28 September ko kitni movies try karti release ka 

Kayde se inko non holiday ke slot pe jana chahiye jaise Jawan aur Animal kiye shift ke baad, inko Christmas ka 11 days long free run nahi milna chahiye 

Edited by Flyonthewall02 - 7 months ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Flyonthewall02

Dunki move nahi karna chahiye, ye dinosaur ko ek screen nahi milega hamare yahan dekhna aap 

Agar Dunki move kiya to uske against campaigning karunga mai

Unethical practices should not be rewarded 

5 days long weekend barbaad kar diya in logo ne movie shift karke, 28 September ko kitni movies try karti release ka 

Kayde se inko non holiday ke slot pe jana chahiye jaise Jawan aur Animal kiye shift ke baad, inko Christmas ka 11 days long free run nahi milna chahiye 

SRK did the same with Baji Rao Mastani. Infact SRk forced BM to move  to 19th  Dec,from 25th. Then He tried to evict the film from 19 th too. BM refused to move and SRk fans kept  yelling Bhaag bhaag..bringing up Saawariya/ OSO clash.. forgetting that DP was with them in OSO. Fans will never forget that clash.

Salaar may meet the same fate as Dilwale.. but fans know that both stars are heavily depending on their Directors, to see them through. So there is a fight.

SRK  should take up this challenge. He doesn't do well with clashes..but now he is in a super strong position.

Edited by you2 - 7 months ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

SRK did the same with Baji Rao Mastani. Infact SRk forced BM to move  to 19th  Dec,from 25th. Then He tried to evict the film from 19 th too. BM refused to move and SRk fans kept  yelling Bhaag bhaag..bringing up Saawariya/ OSO clash.. forgetting that DP was with them in OSO. Fans will never forget that clash.

Salaar may meet the same fate as Dilwale.. but fans know that both stars are heavily depending on their Directors, to see them through. So there is a fight.

SRK  should take up this challenge. He doesn't do well with clashes..but now he is in a super strong position.

Who’s playing Jennet/Jenny. Deepu?smiley14

Flyonthewall02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Unfair practice to hai na? Wahi to bol Raha hu, ye salaar Wale already acha khasa weekend ki laga diye hai. 

Mera mama ka multiplex chain hai, apan ko movies chalana rahta hai bhai 2 October wala weekend pe koi badi movie aati to kitne theaters chalte, Salaar walon ne book karke rakha tha fir 1 month pahle achanak se move kar diya, kon si big budget movie aa payegi? 

Agar pahle bata dete to Animal aa jati 2 October ke weekend pe, Leo aa jati

2 October samajhte ho? War ka 50cr hua tha pre pandemic, kitna nuksan kiya hai Salaar walon ne sabka 

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Christmas, end of the year, people go out on holidays. 

Also only school holidays are there for specific boards. State board just have one day Christmas holiday. Working ppl also does not have long winter break.. just one day holiday of Christmas.  Those who take leave go on vacation. 

So never understood why releasing on Christmas is considered good as just one day holiday unless it falls near weekend that too ppl try to go out instead of going to movies. I myself have missed all movies releasing on Christmas as was travelling. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

That is a lie...and I already told it in the other thread about the clash where you wrote it...you may have just believed the false narrative...it was exactly the other way round but because of the campaign against SRK (because of his intolerance remark just days ago) a narrative was created that lies about the facts one can verify through research. ( I did elaborate this already several times because of the same false accusation)

Do you have any proof  (before 2015) that SRK didn't well with clashes???

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Clochette

That is a lie...and I already told it in the other thread about the clash where you wrote it...you may have just believed the false narrative...it was exactly the other way round but because of the campaign against SRK (because of his intolerance remark just days ago) a narrative was created that belies the facts one can verify through research.

Do you have any proof  (before 2015) that SRK didn't well with clashes???

Dilwale tried to evict BM from two dates.The first time they succeeded.the second time they didn't.

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Mujhe pata nahi tha ki SRK ne Bajirao Mastani se do baar clash karna chaha smiley3 

Isko SLB bhi se kya problem hai, Saawariya k peeche bhi pada tha 

Edited by PardesiBabu - 7 months ago