Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Hey ЁЯЩЛтАНтЩАя╕Пmeine likhna shuru kar diya... Lekin yesterday's update just threw me off... And I got so pissed... Mood hi chala gaya... Lekin aaj I'll try... Pls wait till Saturday evening... Promise karthi hoon.. This time update zaroor milenge

Edited by Athz - 7 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Saturday is here, is an update near? ЁЯШК

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Saturday is here, is an update near? ЁЯШК

Haha..yes yes...will be posting in 3 hrs

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Haha..yes yes...will be posting in 3 hrs

Waiting тЭдя╕П

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Waiting тЭдя╕П

Loading.... Today you shall get the update ЁЯТкЁЯТкЁЯТк

Pinecone thumbnail

Still waiting smiley42 

Athz thumbnail

PART VI

Hey guys..Finally, I am back with an update. I am really sorry for the delay. Hope you like this part. There's more to come!

"Kitna hua veerji?"

"90 rupaye"

"WHat...oho..teekhe yeh rakh lo aap", said Sahiba handing a 100 ruppee note to the auto driver. She then ran into the exhibition hall as the auto wala called after her " Putar, balance tho lelo..." HONKKK

The autowala looked back to see a Range Rover waiting behind.

" Gaddi hatao ji...please make it fast..we need to park the car...jaldi kijiyae" the driver yelled.

The Sardar behind tapped on his shoulder and replied "Don't make him panic, Rabdeepji. We are on time..."

" Sorry, Angad sir"

" Ek kaam karo....please park the car. Veer and I will get down here...."

The moment Angad got down of the car he was flooded by a crowd. Many handing him garlands, some others bouquet...giving his guards a tough time. However, the organizers of the exhibitiion were there on the nick of time and helped them get past the crowd.

"Thanks for accepting our invitation Mr. Brar. It's an absolute pleasure to have you here."

"No..no the pleasure is all mine. I see you have exhibited some stunning work this year" replied Angad taking a look at all the beautiful art around him.

" Yes, we have Mr. Brar. Let us show you around."

Angad was surrounded by great work. They weren't mere paintings but poetry, passion and emotions expressed in colors. He was awed by the talent and the thought that went behind each piece. 

" Such great artists...Had Sahiba been here she would have explained the story behind each painting...such is her connect with art....and ...and if I hadn't..hadn't broke her heart...if we were together...mein khud uska naam detha....she would have been happy to be part of this exhibition...and so would the organizers... her art had such an impact...even on a darindha like me...." his eyes welled up. 

"EXHIBIT NO. 129 ...please present yourself at counter 50". the speaker announced.

As Angad turned to look back at the paintings he felt someone push past him and run like the wind. He almost lost his balance and would have fell right onto the painting. Quite annoyed he turned around to see who was mahoday who had pushed him...he would give them a piece of his mind. But our Sardar was not lucky enough....all he saw was the end of a blue sari disappear into the crowd.

"Ugh! badtameez!" Angad mumbled " I would have fallen on my face"

"Ma'am ! 129's here ...Ma'a... Oww" Sahiba called out almost tripping on her blue saree. An annoyed Sahiba made a mental note to NEVER wear a saree to an exhibition as she tucked her pallu into her waist. 

"129?"

"Yes, Ma'am" 

"This will be your work station. You can exhibit your piece here."

Nodding her head, Sahiba took out her art piece ...or rather a piece of her heart and placed it gently on the small podium. She looked at it with mixed emotions. There was pride and a happiness she knew she could never articulate...and also pain...a pain that was consuming the life out of her. How does pain and joy coexist....she wondered with teary eyes; the irony of life was simply beyond her...just like.... Angad.. who fought the entire force of doctors and officials when they pronounced her dead, ....the same Angad was quick to go behind her back and start an affair with her blood sister...her very own sister....

"SAHIBA! SAHIBA!!! Come quick..Gauri's passed out"

Sahiba snapped out of her thoughts and looked at her friend, "Gauri...passed out?..."

"Yes, Sahiba...let's go"

Sahiba ran to tend to her friend. [ Her friend's fine. It was a case of low sugar...Sahiba will have her up and running in no time with her home remedy, Meanwhile let's see what her Sardar is upto]

Angad went from one painting to another admiring each piece. Some had deep meanings he knew that much..but his businessman's mind wasn't poetic enough to understand their meaning. Probably this could be the reason why the Rab decided to tie his dori with an artistic mind. Angad deeply missed Sahiba. Every painting reminded him of her. If she were by his side, she would have went on and on about each artistic piece. 

Angad continued his stride, walking past mountains, rivers, lovers, crying children, rundown shacks...he walked past all of them...until he reached 

....an exhibit marked 129....

He stopped and looked at the painting. His heart that beat for the sake of it ...suddenly skipped a beat...and fluttered....and then ached....Angad was transported into another world...as if in a trance... and it was hurting yet soothing. 

[ BGM

рдХреИрд╕реА рд╣реИ рдпреЗ рд░реБрдд рдХрд┐ рдЬрд┐рд╕рдореЗрдВ ,рдлреВрд▓ рдмрдирдХреЗ рджрд┐рд▓ рдЦрд┐рд▓реЗ 

рдШреБрд▓ рд░рд╣реЗ рд╣реИрдВ рд░рдВрдЧ рд╕рд╛рд░реЗ рдШреБрд▓ рд░рд╣реА рд╣реИрдВ рдЦреБрд╢рдмреБрдПрдБ 

рдЪрд╛рдБрджрдиреА, рдЭрд░рдиреЗ, рдШрдЯрд╛рдпреЗрдВ, рдЧреАрдд, рдмрд╛рд░рд┐рд╢, рддрд┐рддрд▓рд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд╣рдо рдкреЗ рд╣реЛ рдЧрдпреЗ рд╣реИрдВ рд╕рдм рдореЗрд╣рд░рдмрд╛рдВ 

рдХреИрд╕реЗ, рдХрд┐рд╕реА рдХреЛ рдмрддрд╛рдпреЗрдВ рдХреИрд╕реЗ рдпреЗ рд╕рдордЭрд╛рдпреЗрдВ, рдХреНрдпрд╛ рдкреНрдпрд╛рд░ рд╣реИ 

рдЗрд╕рдореЗрдВ, рдмрдВрдзрди рдирд╣реАрдВ рд╣реИ рдФрд░ рдирд╛ рдХреЛрдИ рднреА, 

рджреАрд╡рд╛рд░ рд╣реИ рд╕реБрдиреЛ рдкреНрдпрд╛рд░ рдХреА рдирд┐рд░рд╛рд▓реА рд╣реИ рджрд╛рд╕реНрддрд╛рдБ... plays in the BG]

It was impressive. Definitely not the most beautiful painting in the exhibition, but it was one rare painting that brimmed with life. But for Angad it was the most beauiful painting he had set eyes on. It had some magnetic power that was attracting him towards it. He couldn't take his eyes off the painting. The painting spoke of pain and that agony was hurting him too. His heart bled , but he somehow found it comforting. The painting was deep. It spoke of a story. And the Angad who struggled to find the meaning behind paintings, understood it..too well....

The painting showed a pair of eyes...one eye reflected a butterfly struggling in its cocoon. A part of its wings were out, while the other was still stuck in the cocoon. The other eye reflected the same butterfly. It had broken free from the cocoon, but its wings were torn and bleeding. The painting  struck a chord in his heart. He felt an odd connection with it. He wanted to tend to the creature's wings ...he wanted to see it take its flight....He felt for the being in the painting and wanted to protect it...If only it was alive...

"Paaji...paaji..." Veer called out.

" Uh-huh....yes ...Veer....Veer ..I need this painting"

"But Paaji...kyun? Isse acchi painting hein...This looks great Paaji...but it is kind of depressing isn't it...why would you.."

" It might be...I don't know Veer. But it has this odd alluring power...I doubt if I have seen such a beautiful piece of art in my life....nor do I think if I have ever understood the story behind an artwork...it feels like a balm to my heart Veer...it pains me to see the butterfly suffering...and I find that pain familiar...and oddly I have begun to like it..."

"Paaji...what...why..you look like you are in some trance...what..."

"I know what this means Veer. The butterfly wants to live the happiest moment of its life....it wants to take its first flight....but..but Veer do you see that? Half its wings out, half inside..stuck in the cocoon..do you see its struggle...?

The cocoon is its home Veer, it should have had the smoothest flight from its home...and the cocoon...its home by itself is trapping its wings...preventing it from touching the peak of happiness...but when the butterfly broke free...the struggle caused it wings to tear and bleed...

Either way it isn't happy...the poor being could never attain happiness....the home where it lived, where its comfort lay betrayed it Veer....and the being with great difficulty ....tries to stay apart but couldn't....the farther it went away from its home....it bled more...Veer...Can you see it..? Veer?

Veer looked at his brother, disbelief written all over his face. As far as he knew, his Paaji could never understand the story behind an art. He always admired the art from its peripheral beauty. But throw him the hardest numbers and ask him to add or multiply them, the answer would be before you in seconds. But Paaji and art....and him being so desperate ...

"Veer...veer", called Angad " I dont know how, but I feel connected to that butterfly ...I feel its pain...I want the painting Veer...I am desperate to have it brother...and..and I want to see the artist....who has brought so much life to a canvas?"

Veer kept looking at Angad as though he was seeing his brother for the very first time. 

" Veer, dekh kya raha hein...chalo!"

Veer ran and brought the organizers to Angad. 

"Hey Angad. We hear a certain painting has caught your eye" said the organizer with a twinkle in his eye.

" Yes, Mr. Garg. Exhibhit no.129. I need that painting"

Angad could see Mr. Garg's smile turning into a frown. 

"What's the matter? Is there any problem?"

" We have another buyer for this painting. We were just about to do the paperworks..."

"Oh no..no Mr. Garg. You need to get me this painting. You got to do this for me...atleast for the sake of our friendship..."

" I dont think I can do much Angad. Well...I can do one thing.....I can connect him for you..."

" Yes...yes anything ...Mr. Garg..."

Mr. Garg immediately dialed a number and handed the phone to Angad. 

"He is Mr. Baweja. Go on..."

Angad snatched the phone and went into a corner and came back after 15 minutes. He was fuming.

" That man is not ready to cooperate! He is stubborn as a mule!! Mr. Gard...come on there must be some way out. ..."

"Actually there is. Since he hasn't signed any of the papers, we have the right to go for auction. Mr. Baweja is well aware of it...we can auction this painting...but he has paid quite a hefty sum Mr.Brar for this noob's painting..."

"15 lak..."..."18 lakhs..

" Wait Angad...let me call Mr. Baweja and put him on conference...."

And then ensued a session of bidding and auction cries ... from 15 to 18 to 20 to 25...and it reached 30.

Angad had had enough. I say "50 ...50 lakhs!!" There was a dead silence from the other end. " Do we have to continue Mr. Baweja..your silence speaks for you" scoffed Angad.

Mr. Baweja spoke from the other end " Apko bohot guroor hein na aapki position aur paise par...you might have to tone that down young man. Kismat kab palat jaaye kisi ko nahi pataa....this arrogance might not come in handy then....anyway Congrats Mr. Brar....you have got yourself the painting."

"Thank you ", replied Angad with such airs that Mr. Baweja hung up the phone midway.

Angad couldn't care less. He was on cloud nine.. The painting was his...He was still confused as to why he had offered such a fat check for the painting. He never spend so much on a painting...but he couldnt do much...the painting had a magical effect on him...he needed to see the artist. He turned to Mr. Garg.

" May I see the artist please?"

"Of course, Angad." " Please bring the artist here" Mr. Garg instructed his assistant.

"Sahiba! Sahiba!!!"

Sahiba who was now beside her friend Gauri double checking if she was completely alright looked up.

"Good news for your Sahiba!! Some big shot has bought your painting...and that too for a whopping 50!!!"

"50k?"

"No silly....50 lakhs!"

Sahiba couldn't believe what she heard! Was she dreaming? Is her lifelong dream of becoming a famous artist bearing sweet fruits already? Tears came streaming down her face....she fell to the ground and cried.

" Thank you Babaji!...Thank you! You have given this godforsaken girl the biggest joy of her life....atleast you are with me Babaji...

And Sahiba ran to Mr. Garg, who was in a conversation with someone [Garg's back was facing Sahiba...]

"Hi Sir. I am the artist of the exhibit 129."

Mr. Garg turned around revealing the person whom he was talking to....and there stood in front of her ...her husband...in a state of disbelief. Sahiba's amber eyes grew big......

Was he dreaming...because there stood his wife looking nothing less than a dream. She was clad in a royal blue saree. Angad never knew amber and blue made such a beautiful union. Her amber eyes looked like the eyes of a peacock feather and the her blue saree rightly depicted its royal blue mane. The saree was embellished with tiny phulkari embroider and the pallu was made evem more beautiful with a painting of Heer Ranjha in an embrace of grief...dark clouds hovering over them (view painting)....Angad was sure her hands were the creator of such beauty. 

His eyes relished all of her ...for it was longing to see her happy and excited like this...His dark pair had never seen her look so breathtaking before...wait it has...on the day of their wedding reception...He used to despise her then...but she had looked like a million dollars that day...he was not ready to accept then...But now he is...with all his heart, body and mind...he accepted that he was married to the most beautiful woman on Earth...beautiful inside out...

The dark pair of eyes travelled and met the amber pair where it belonged...and everything went standstill....and the world ceased to exist...

[BGM]

hum hai is pal yaha, jane ho kal kaha

hum mile na mile, hum rahe na rahe

rahegi sada yaha, pyar ki ye dasta

sunenge sada jise, ye jami aasma

hum hai is pal yaha, jane ho kal kaha

hum mile na mile, hum rahe na rahe

rahegi sada yaha, pyar ki ye dasta

sunenge sada jise, ye jami aasma

The two pairs stayed home for what looked like an eternity. Angad didn't want the moment to end...for he was again with...

His Sardarni

Her Sardar

There he stood. Sahiba's shock slowly transformed into ecstacy ..she wanted to run into his arms.. and tell him of the happiest news....and ...and stay there in his arms... in Angad Singh Brar's arms...Sahiba Kaur Monga's hus...

"II LOVE YOU...YOU ARE MORE THAN A ZIMMEDARI TO ME"...Angad's words from that horrid night came rushing into her mind and her senses grew numb and the her eyes lost its life..once again...It became hostile....

Sahiba looked at Mr. Garg and replied " Sir...Ma'am here tells me that my painting was bought by a gentleman...and he wants to meet me...."

"Here he is Sahiba...Angad Singh Brar has bought your painting...You have no idea what all the man did to get his hands on your painting....he paid a whopping..."

" You...you bought my painting...HOW DARE YOU MR.BRAR...!!! That piece is not for you to show off your wealth...and nahi chahiyae tera ehsaan.... I know the worth of my painting..."

"Sahiba!!...I didn't..."

" What is happening here..He has bought your painting Sahiba...you ought to be happy dear..."

"No, Mr. Garg...it's not for sale. This is art..and I want it to go to the right hands...to someone who can admire it..."

"Admire it?  ...Mr. Angad will cherish..."

"Cherish? This MAN? I...."

" That'd be ENOUGH, Miss Sahiba Kaur Monga...pls...let's talk in private...Mr. Garg pls give us a moment.."

The confused man gave his assent.

"NO..NOoo,..oww"

Angad pulled Sahiba away from the crowd and took her to a secluded spot.

"Why do you want the whole world to know about our problems Sahiba"

"WHY ARE YOU SCARED BUT I AM NOT!! LEMME GO BACK..LEMME..."

Angad's hand was on her mouth.

"Thodi der chup raho Sahiba" ...and with the other hand her cupped her face.

I didnt know it was your painting Sahiba....It was too beautiful..I felt I was gazing at it for an enternity.....I couldnt take my eyes off it....and I couldnt move away...it had my heart...and now I know why Sahiba...I know Sahiba..it has your heart and your soul...and I need it Sahiba...I need you ..and ..and I can't tell you how proud you make me...look at your art...In no time I'll be known by your name Sahiba Kaur Monga's husband..." Angad said it so earnestly that it his words could have melted a rock.

Sahiba's fiest amber eyes softened...welled up...

" I am not doing anny ehsaan on you Sahiba...your art as you said is worthy of every single penny of that 50 lakh... "

Sahiba came back to reality...to the reality of her and Angad's relationship...she took his hands off her face ...

" Don't you dare touch my painting with your filthy hands Mr. Angad Singh Brar...I should die before I let you..."

"SAHIBA!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! What is so filthy about me? What did I do? I know I wasn't great to you before..but both of us have come a long way...I have changed , Sahiba..our relationship has changed..and I...I.. LO..."

"Hhahaha...what a joke! I thought it had. But you are a spineless man ...a A SPINELESS MAN who went behind my back to start an affair with my sister!!!"

" I SAID ONCE ...I'LL SAY AGAIN ...I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BEHIND YOUR BACK...I HAVE BEEN LOYAL AND WILL BE LOYA...WAIT...OKAY...you think I and your sister went behind your back...but you judge me and refuse to talk to me ...but is ready to talk to Seerat and tell her about the propo....

" Talk to your Seerat?!! I wouldn't even look at that vile woman called my sister.....ever after I left the house I haven't even done so much as look at your mistress....That woman repulses me....so do you...."

"But Seerat ..."

" Aww...you want to go propose her again?" smirked Sahiba with a vindictive pleasure.

" SAHIBAAAA!!! I never propsed her ...She proposed me...and I did a big blunder by not telling you...I shouldnt have done that...and I have apologized to you a zil..."

"Shut up...JUST SHUT UP! Stop acting innocent Angad..."

"I am not Sahiba...You are the one I need..I have only pro"

" AARRRGHHH! ANGADD JUST CUT IT!!! I SAWWW! I HAD SEEEN ANGAD! Unfortunately , I was standing just behind you when YOU WERE PROPOSING...PROPOSING MY OWN SISTER.... YOU CAN CHEAT ME ANGAD...but my babaji will stay by my side...."

"WHAT THE HELL, SAHIBA!! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING...MUJHE KUCH SAMAJ MEIN NAHI AA RAHA HEIN?"

"Aaah the usual baby talk by Angad Singh Brar....awleee" she taunted with a smirk while her husband eyes teared up with hurt and anger...and she could hear her heart sinking. Nevertheless she continued

" Remember Angad baby...one night you had come home with bouquet and cake for your Seeratji....and you had the lights out , so that you could propose her in darkness....Now, you thought noone would know....but Babaji had other plans husband dearest....While you proposed ...saying big big words..of course from your heart to Seerat di standing in front of you....like "AB TUM MERI ZIMMEDARI NAHI HO..MERI PYAAR HO..MOHABBAT HO... I was standing right behind you...and if you had given your shayari a break..you would have heard MY HEART BREAKING....YES, ANGAD YOU WOULD HAVE HEARD THIS NOT-SO-BEAUTIFUL WIFE'S HEART BREAKING INTO A MILLION PIECES...aaaaaahhh..ah..why Angad..why did you do that...You could have told me if you loved Seerat di...I would have moved away from your life..." Sahiba fell to the floor..breaking down..gasping for breath in between her uncontrollable sobs..."You...you-uh-- you-uh-uh---shouldn't have --uh-gone-uh behind my back Angadd....I had started lo..." she started wailing...wailing like a child.

Angad Singh Brar stood there ...shivering from head to foot...he was in shock...he was in agony..seeing his wife in such a mess...him being in such a mess...why ...what...how...what had he done....So that night he had proposed Seerat...and not his ...his Sahiba....no...NOOOOO..ANGAD SINGH BRAR WHAT HAVE YOU DONE...Sahiba..oh no..she will fall ill if she cries...

"Sahiba...Sahiba...jaisa tum soch rahi ho ..aisa kuch bhi nahi hein...pls dont cry Sahiba...my heart aches to see you like this....Seerat is just a family member to me....you are my world Sahiba...you ...that proposal was meant for you Sahiba...I LOVE..."

" STOP BLUFFING!!! I have had enough of your lies...LEAVE ME ALONE!! AND STAY AWAY FROM MY PAINTING...atleast in the name of sympathy Mr.Brar.......I got to go....I hope we don't meet again....now you are free to go to your Seerat..." Sahiba walked away and disappeared into the hall...

"Sahiba...Sahibaa...pls don't leave me....I can't...live ..without you...." Angad cried..."I  need you..you are my happiness...Sahiba...you are my worldd...." he sobbed..."That proposal was meant for you...not Seerat...Seeratt..? So...."and something came rushing into Angad's mind...

"And you shouldn't have proposed to her Angad. "

"I saw Sahiba...she...she told me...or else how would I know"

This time the Sardar was quick to put 2 and 2 together...and as soon as he understood.....his jet black eyes grew darker like the sky at midnight...there was a sinister glint in his dark eyes ...just as the devil liked it...

Edited by Athz - 7 months ago
Athz thumbnail

The wait is overrsmiley2

Athz thumbnail

updated

Pinecone thumbnail

Awesome awesome update! Loved Sahibas outburst! тЭдя╕П