anuj is malti devi son his srname is Anuj Devi ?

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

lol baap ka pata nahi hai isiliye the child will follow maa's sr name

malti devi ka beta will be Anuj Devi then

namkaran of Anuj Crapadia is Anuj Devi 

(MD ka beta , + DEVI ji ka pati so anuj devi is suitable ( ek dum saras ) sr name for him...)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Maybe he should change his surname to Anuj Shah (seen as he is a Shah by heart) smiley2

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This guy literally messed up his future by marrying anupama 😂😂😂

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I saw on X that Anuj's surname is Joshi by the birth certificate... Maybe he's a byproduct of Maa's father EMA with Malti Devi 😂 Maa and AK will be siblings , so obviously their  sham of a marriage will be void ... Paving the way for the much awaited Anuraj reunion smiley9

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ga1986

I saw on X that Anuj's surname is Joshi by the birth certificate... Maybe he's a byproduct of Maa's father EMA with Malti Devi 😂 Maa and AK will be siblings , so obviously their  sham of a marriage will be void ... Paving the way for the much awaited Anuraj reunion smiley9

Now this can certainly explain why they are so similar smiley2

But I feel there can be a twist at the end. As Anuraj reunion would mean the end of the show or at least the current generation before this show also becomes like the one which never ends. 

So Vanraj may make promises to Sooraj but instead run away with the simp at least for the interim (considering he's spoilt for choice) smiley16

One month of fake nayi udaan promos, Pallu sniffing, maatha peetna, crying and Mae Mae Mae from Maa is guaranteed 

Edited by ShahH8er - 7 months ago