Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Athz

I saw a Sahan clip on insta... And then saw sisters sandwiching Angad... God I really wanted to puke. Ab Sahan clips mein bhi yeh hogi? Call me rude or whatever... but it's best that the makers get a redemption track for Rumi, or not needed actually, just let Sahiba flourish in her craft, and let her aim the sky and be renowned artist. And baad mein jaaye jeth bhabi... And wrap the show in a month max... Pollute kar rakha hein.. I don't know what disgusts me more now Angad Or Seerat. I can't even explain how disturbed and disgusted I am by watching that single clip. 🀒🀒🀒.... 

angad disgust me more as he is ml  toh makers openly show nhi kar sakte he loves seerat but it's a fact ..sahiba is an idiot to fall for such hypocrite

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 7 months ago
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anu_02

kya mahan lagega agar ek sath hath pakadne ka scene hua h to vo ghum mein ho chuka h Virat Sai ko galey lagatey huey but jab pakhi jaa rahi thi uska hath pakad liya 

Aise hi ek scene pehle ghum mein aa chukey h episode yaad nahi bas scene yaad h 

Virat dono ko pakda tha jaise vo srk ki movie mein tah waisa kuch scene tha kuch kuch hota ajisa ghum mein  scene tha 

Isliye main nahi dekhna chahti 

Kyunki is show k scene to ghum se bhi zyada ghatiyaa h isliye 

Bas I hope Angad does not get to sleep with either sister. Yeh hoga justice for us viewers 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

I bet Wattpad and smut romance books have better grey moral men than these 2rs characters. 

I don’t read TV shows FFs on Wattpad. I would rather read better books than those smiley37

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

angad disgust me more as he is ml  toh makers openly show nhi kar sakte he loves seerat but it's a fact ..sahiba is an idiot to fall for such hypocrite

At this point I really wish these makers showed that because.. Atleast then I can say something to support Angad.. There's still scope to victimise him thenπŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Now I pray... Angad pls Sahiba ko apne haal mein chod dho.. Plsss πŸ™. Her hearts broken.. But with time it will get healed but pls leave her alone and aap apni bhabi ke saath rangreliyaan shuru kar do pls... Mumma bhi kush honge... 

Athz thumbnail

I bet Wattpad and smut romance books have better grey moral men than these 2rs characters. 

Grey? Grey-shaded characters ko integrity hothe hein ... Yeh donon jeth bhabi ke paas integrity ka 'In' bhi nahi hein... Specially Angad... He is just spineless, grey black kuch bhi nahi... No character at all.. Simply chracterless... My only prayer is this show shuts down ASAP..(sorry VJ😭😭😭🀧🀧) 

Sorry for the negativity.. But they are seriously conveying such dirty messages apart from the existing toxicity. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Grey? Grey-shaded characters ko integrity hothe hein ... Yeh donon jeth bhabi ke paas integrity ka 'In' bhi nahi hein... Specially Angad... He is just spineless, grey black kuch bhi nahi... No character at all.. Simply chracterless... My only prayer is this show shuts down ASAP..(sorry VJ😭😭😭🀧🀧) 

Sorry for the negativity.. But they are seriously conveying such dirty messages apart from the existing toxicity. 

Honestly, there are two people in this forum running Angad campaign. I was like your own idol is ready to accept he is playing a grey moral and enjoying thresome ... then why they are here giving justification and mocking FL ??? Sahiba is giving him the freedom to romance with that b*tch 

Athz thumbnail

Honestly, there are two people in this forum running Angad campaign. I was like your own idol is ready to accept he is playing a grey moral and enjoying thresome ... then why they are here giving justification and mocking FL ??? Sahiba is giving him the freedom to romance with that b*tch 

Honestly, sorry to say, there's no leeway spared to justify Angad (as much as I want to). This is a show and it's fun discussing it on the forum. Doesn't mean we are hating on any actors. We even praise Roopam for playing Seerat... the character might be horrible, but actors doing a good job. And VJ! most of the forum loves him. Incredible talent! Both Angad supporters and bashers agree with it. But being a woman, or even a human for that matter, it is hard to support Angad. Sometimes we even bash Sah.. because except Garry or maybe Jasleen no one in this show makes sense. 

First, this PH should be penalized for showing such content. I hope people don't watch it and the TRPs fall. 

Edited by Athz - 7 months ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail

Honestly, sorry to say, there's no leeway spared to justify Angad (as much as I want to). This is a show and it's fun discussing it on the forum. Doesn't mean we are hating on any actors. We even praise Roopam for playing Seerat... the character might be horrible, but actors doing a good job. And VJ! most of the forum loves him. Incredible talent! Both Angad supporters and bashers agree with it. But being a woman, or even a human for that matter, it is hard to support Angad. Sometimes we even bash Sah.. because except Garry or maybe Jasleen no one in this show makes sense. 

First, this PH should be penalized for showing such content. I hope people don't watch it and the TRPs fall. 

Exactly my point. The Angad fanclub is responsible for dragging VJ here by saying VJ doesn't deserve such FL and all. Otherwise this forum doesn't give a damn to offscreen stuff or even actors. But this kinda obsession is bad. 

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly my point. The Angad fanclub is responsible for dragging VJ here by saying VJ doesn't deserve such FL and all. Otherwise this forum doesn't give a damn to offscreen stuff or even actors. But this kinda obsession is bad. 

have you any proof vj Fanclub Dragees offscreen Stuf kuch bhi your bulliying us still have  the audacity to blame others 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Please close this thread...

New EDT is here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5337788