Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Channel ki every show ki teesri aurat aisi hi hai. Thodi kam lusty, thodi jyada

Watched few recent clips of ud. Wahaan isse bhi bhayankar scenes chal rahe hain between third angle & mlsmiley37

Abhi ml & fl mein friendship bhi nahi hui hain toh she is out of equation but jaise hi triangle start hoga expecting sandwich scenes there also

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Dalti hu caps. Thoda bahar aayi hu. Laptop se achcha pics aayega smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Watched few recent clips of ud. Wahaan isse bhi bhayankar scenes chal rahe hain between third angle & mlsmiley37

Abhi ml & fl mein friendship bhi nahi hui hain toh she is out of equation but jaise hi triangle start hoga expecting sandwich scenes there also

Haa woh show ke pehle Gen mei bhi bhayankar kaand kare

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

The scene where Angad was crossing road holding both sisters , is the complete foreshadowing of future. Angad will be with sahiba and seerat angad ke chipki rahegi. How sahan were lost in each other and it did not affect them , even though seerat angad ke chipak rahi thi. To seerat di hamesha rahegi inke peeche. I seriously want Angad to know her truth. But aisa lag nahi raha kuch hoga. Sahiba will come to brar mansion and she will fight seerat di and now she will not question angad trust also. No chances of leap. 

Kaunsa truth? He knows everything, his only issue is Sahiba does not accept him always touching Seerat  as innocent sympathy. 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

We should get used to seerat presence near Angad always. She is the main lead now. But i liked the episode today, how its was executed. The angst between leads and at same time they feel and love each other. Thank god now no more crying by the leads, Its hate and love only. Seerat presence did not affect their eye locks. After exhibition, ego will melt down, next week se hi hoga i guess. Or may be after exhibition, we will have more meetings of sahan. Sahiba now does not get much hurt by seerat closeness, so even if she wears the gown it will not matter to her now anymore. No hopes from Angad as he is so full of hate for sahiba , that whoever start badmouthing he will trust the person, bcoz he thinks he is right. After hospital both will say sorry to each other and again she is in brar mansion.  

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hellodona

Kaunsa truth? He knows everything, his only issue is Sahiba does not accept him always touching Seerat  as innocent sympathy. 

Wish sahiba rumi ko bhi thoda sympathy dikhaye in front of angad. But aisa hoga nahi, because she is fl, apne husband ke alawa na kisi aur ko touch karegi na karne degi even if it is in a friendly waysmiley29

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Wahan ml pretend thodi karta hai ki sab innocent hai. Usse samajh aata hai. Woh biwi se chhupata hai.

Angad rain dance 💃  karke bolta hai it is innocent , don't want to hurt you, you are selfish , not accepting my touching Seerat as innocent 

Edited by hellodona - 8 months ago
Yhcfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OmG this show is pathetic. 

I carry a tiny glimmer of hope that things will turn around and we’ll get a romance as was promised. But nope. This is pure shit. It’s not even good at any level. C 🐀‘s character is awful and nauseating. I live in North America and don’t appreciate how TRPs work. But it’s been days/weeks since I’ve watched an episode on Hotstar without forwarding- especially when C🐀 comes on. I have zero interest in her outbursts or attitude. Sahiba needs to put her in her place and tell her to stfu and stay in her lane. But her character doesn’t do that. So as a viewer, I don’t think I need to watch over the top lines being spewed by that dumb character. It’s the same garbage over and over. 

Anyways, now I’m ranting lol all I really want to say is - reading this board is hela entertaining but watching the show ‘properly’ is impossible. I feel like I get dumber by the second watching that degraded crap. 

ITV is so disappointing 😒 

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Not gonna lie. Yeh line meine EVERY show ke forum mei padhi hai smiley37

I bet Wattpad and smut romance books have better grey moral men than these 2rs characters. 

Yhcfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also- another point was, I forward so many scenes from the show. I can’t imagine many viewers sitting there glued to their television shows and watching this pathetic nonsense start to finish! They must be changing channels right!? Or leave it running as background noise as they do other stuff like surf the net or cook dinner lol I don’t know! But I can’t imagine ppl watching as keen viewers for the last few weeks especially!