Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

So Sunny had been MIA for years because of his debts. Even Mithun Chakrabothy had been hiding after getting involved in some money scam, came back to TV shows and acting after joining BJP. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

He didn’t even trash talk Aamir’s PR. If you want to quote him out of the context, then there can be many things that can be made up.  

You claim I am misquoting Sunny. Didn't he say 'Lagaan ne 2-5% business kiya hoga Gadar ka?' Didn't he say 'main unn logo me se nahi hu jo hawa banaate hai apni film ke baare me? Log Lagaan Lagaan kar rahe the (indicating that people disregarded Gadar's collections). Hawaa bani hui thi Lagaan ki.'

Then if not Aamir's, whose PR was creating the hawa about Lagaan as per him? George Clooney's?

PS: I am not interested in continuing this fight over Sunny Deol. You are free to believe he is a saint who is being wronged by everyone including me. Enjoy!

Edited by Daebak - 8 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@Daebak: 

You are being  aggressive for?  I literally  said I don’t have enough information to support either side of the argument but you are saying I am calling him a saint. How does that make sense? 

You are admitting yourself that you didn’t watch the video in full, and in another thread regarding Sunny you said the same thing. . It looks like you like to jump into conclusions without full information. 

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 8 months ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Daebak

Wasnt there some article on this forum a week ago, saying he has hiked his price to 50 crores per film coz Gadar 2 made 500 crores? 

How are you so sure Sunny is the victim here?

As for your question, what makes me suspicious is that if he has time to trash talk Aamir's PR and lash out at his relatives who were clicking pics at his son's wedding, then he surely has time to say Darshan is lying. He definitely doesn't seem like the sort to sit and let people malign him. Sunny's silence is fishier than all of Darshan's interviews combined.

Darshan has made serious allegations. I think in this one he has claimed that Sunny has done this to other people and there is a pattern to it. First he lets them meet him, then they only get to meet his secretary, and finally the security at the gate turns them away. 

These allegations are hurting his credibility, why isn't he denying it? Unless Sunny has already denied them and I missed that. In which case I would surely not disregard his words, meri koi personal dushmani thodi hai Sunny se.

Also, this is the first I'm hearing of this Darshan guy, his interview seems genuine (I only saw bits of it). I dunno if he is a serial trouble maker like Kangana. 

Bank of baroda had issued notice of sunny villa auction within 24 hours notice was withdrawn😔

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Bank of baroda had issued notice of sunny villa auction within 24 hours notice was withdrawn😔

Okay. Good for him. I wouldn't want him to be in debt or lose his house. But IF he has indeed cheated someone else of their money, he should just return it. Since now he seems to have enough to be able to.

And if Darshan is lying, Sunny should sue him and win the case and make more moneysmiley36

oyebollywood thumbnail

Why will this producer suneel darshan lie for a matter dragging since 25 to 27 years 

He has spoken in details about the issue and the way whole matter is dealt with

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

Okay. Good for him. I wouldn't want him to be in debt or lose his house. But IF he has indeed cheated someone else of their money, he should just return it. Since now he seems to have enough to be able to.

Why was the notice withdrawn so fast bank said technical error are the people fool to believe the bank

For common man they harrass people till the end 

Daebak thumbnail

Why will this producer suneel darshan lie for a matter dragging since 25 to 27 years 

He has spoken in details about the issue and the way whole matter is dealt with

Unless he is the male Kangana Ranaut who loves dragging people through dirt. Is he? 

Daebak thumbnail

Why was the notice withdrawn so fast bank said technical error are the people fool to believe the bank

For common man they harrass people till the end 

Do baatein ho sakti hai:

A. Maybe it genuinely was an error.

B. It is different for rich people. Especially if they are actors + politicians.

And before anyone comes after me, I am not taking a dig at any particular party. I mean any politician from any party.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

You are making it up. Is it ok to spread lies in the name of another person?

So are you going to stop me now. Btw I don’t have time for people who look for fights. Pls find someone else.