Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 months ago

Wasnt Sunny just bragging that he is charging 50 crores per film?

Dusro ke paise churaake baitha hai. 

Edit: Unless Sunny has denied Darshan's claims and I have missed that article. If not, why would he not speak up if Darshan is lying?

Edited by Daebak - 7 months ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

According to sunny dancing in marriage ceremonies is worse than stealing money

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

He seems to have too many principles for someone who is refusing to pay back people and having success parties while taking potshots at colleagues.

PS: Let him deny the allegations, I will happily delete my post.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He said all the information is on the internet 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He said all the information is on the internet 

Which was previously available is now gone deleted white washed 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Daebak

Wasnt Sunny just bragging that he is charging 50 crores per film?

Dusro ke paise churaake baitha hai. 

@bold:When did he ever do that?

And how do you know Suneel Darshan is saying the truth unless you have some inside information? 

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

You are making it up. Is it ok to spread lies in the name of another person?

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

@bold:When did he ever do that?

And how do you know Suneel Darshan is saying the truth unless you have some inside information? 

Wasnt there some article on this forum a week ago, saying he has hiked his price to 50 crores per film coz Gadar 2 made 500 crores? 

How are you so sure Sunny is the victim here?

As for your question, what makes me suspicious is that if he has time to trash talk Aamir's PR and lash out at his relatives who were clicking pics at his son's wedding, then he surely has time to say Darshan is lying. He definitely doesn't seem like the sort to sit and let people malign him. Sunny's silence is fishier than all of Darshan's interviews combined.

Darshan has made serious allegations. I think in this one he has claimed that Sunny has done this to other people and there is a pattern to it. First he lets them meet him, then they only get to meet his secretary, and finally the security at the gate turns them away. 

These allegations are hurting his credibility, why isn't he denying it? Unless Sunny has already denied them and I missed that. In which case I would surely not disregard his words, meri koi personal dushmani thodi hai Sunny se.

Also, this is the first I'm hearing of this Darshan guy, his interview seems genuine (I only saw bits of it). I dunno if he is a serial trouble maker like Kangana. 

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

Wasnt there some article on this forum a week ago, saying he has hiked his price to 50 crores per film coz Gadar 2 made 500 crores? 

How are you so sure Sunny is the victim here?

As for your question, what makes me suspicious is that if he has time to trash talk Aamir's PR and lash out at his relatives who were clicking pics at his son's wedding, then he surely has time to say Darshan is lying. He definitely doesn't seem like the sort to sit and let people malign him. Sunny's silence is fishier than all of Darshan's interviews combined.

Darshan has made serious allegations. I think in this one he has claimed that Sunny has done this to other people and there is a pattern to it. First he lets them meet him, then they only get to meet his secretary, and finally the security at the gate turns them away. 

These allegations are hurting his credibility, why isn't he denying it? Unless Sunny has already denied them and I missed that. In which case I would surely not disregard his words, meri koi personal dushmani thodi hai Sunny se.

He didn’t even trash talk Aamir’s PR. If you want to quote him out of the context, then there can be many things that can be made up. He was asked a question about how if Gadar earned more than Lagaan then how come not many know about it. 

Why should he react to rumors or public allegations? If someone asked him a question about it then may be he will respond to it but as far as I know, nobody asked him about Suneel.

About the 50crores, he was asked if he charges 50 crores to which he never agreed or disagreed but said he doesn’t believe in quoting one particular amount because remuneration always depends upon the scale of the project and the production values. You can check his Aap ke adalat, which is where he talked about this matter. 

I didn’t say Sunny is the victim or otherwise, because I believe I don’t have enough information to justify either case. I am just asking you if you have enough information to make him the culprit, which seems to be the tone of your post.

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 7 months ago