Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Athz

Me too. Watched a few minutes of yesterdays epi.. Fewer minutes of today's episode... The new guys scene...Was abt to watch Angad in Gurudwara.. Then I saw a hand offering a tissue and I switched off the TV.  Chein se VJ ko dekhne hi nahi deta yeh log.. 🤧🤧🤧

bold - hai na 😭😭😭 VJ ke liye hi dekh rahe hai and usko bhi nahi dekhne de rahe hai 

Edited by apuni88 - 7 months ago
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I am not sure exactly what context you are are referring here but I have made it clear many times that I left Ghum because of Pakhi's increasing presence and intolerable hall drama. Could not tolerate the inhumane Chauhan family and nor Virat and nor Pakhi. The entire plot seems to come out of a family of an illiterate family in a very interior village of India.

When I came to TMD, I did not know it was from ghum ph but found uncanny resemblance. Then I came to know it is same ph and everything made sense. Jhatka mujhe laga ki aise similarities kyun hai aur kuchh nehi.

But here I like both the leads .

I lean more towards Sahiba as I admire her confidence and self resolve. There are very few FL who has the fantastic qualities of Sahiba (comp her to Anupama who takes all BS and Akshara who is cute but no other charm other than dancing and singing with ML). 

I currently like Angad too apart from his softness towards Seerat. But in Ghum I did not like Virat. I felt Virat had no spine, no say in anything. He was a mannequinn in the show. Angad as much as I hated him during post-marriage to fire incident, I cannot say I dislike him. To me he is a man of good values and like the lead pair a lot. And some of us can hate Angad  because of some of his actions, I find no reason at this point to completely hate him. Though I will say if he does not fix his act, Sahiba should leave him.

And Pakhididi was intolerable to me both acting wise and her attitude,way of speaking. Mujhe ghin aati thhi. Here as much as I hate Seerats touchy moves, I love the actress and also like how pleasantly she talks to everyone. Even when she is brainwashing Sahiba, her voice is very pleasant.  And her vileness and equation with Angad is the sole source of all drama. So we have to accept that equation will not be removed from the show.

If I start to hate any of the leads I will simply stop following the show instead of showing my hatred. I left YRKKH forum as soon as Abhinav was killed off because I feel I am not open to accepting AbhiM with Akshara after all that was shown since beginning of 2023. So if I really hate Angad as much as some of us here do, I will not be continuing in this forum. It is not worth my time.

Was referring to you being shocked about Angad defending Seerat with all that aggression during client stuff, since you told once you were shocked by it.

Baaki can't compare male leads on Star currently , all are different shades of criminals to me, yes I too stopped watching few days after Abhinavs death, can't accept fl going back to an abuser after seeing how life can be with a decent man who gave her respect.

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hellodona

Was referring to you being shocked about Angad defending Seerat with all that aggression during client stuff, since you told once you were shocked by it.

Baaki can't compare male leads on Star currently , all are different shades of criminals to me, yes I too stopped watching few days after Abhinavs death, can't accept fl going back to an abuser after seeing how life can be with a decent man who gave her respect.

Yes Angad did behave crazy when the clients insulted Seerat and I believe his soft corner /previous equation played into that behaviour. But today I feel his equation with Sahiba is at a much higher place than that. If he shows similar behaviour now ,it is unacceptable. Plain and simply he should wean himself out of Seerat at this point if he has to continue with Sahiba. High time he gets it.

Aashiqanafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

bold - hai na 😭😭😭 VJ ke liye hi dekh rahe hai and usko bhi nahi dekhne de rahe hai 

Whenever she comes in the scene, we now say "Lo yeh phir aa gayi" .

But I liked the numerous times he said to Seerat "Kyun mere peeche par gayi tum". The forgetting Sahiba part came from his inner hurt but he should not have said that to Seerat who out of all other things Angad said, she will only remember the forgetting part and plan around that. 

Actually instead of forgetting Sahiba dialogue, he should have said, "tum meri yeh durdasha ki wajah ho, please mere se thora dur raha karo"

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 7 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

https://youtu.be/XLPv-_MBFC8?si=wZ_-L4e7-OxujnJx

Used to manifest this kind of song on Sahan, or some other Ghazal penned by Faiz. 

But jitni iss couple ki maturity hai, Baby Shark better lagega.

hellodona thumbnail

Whenever she comes in the scene, we now say "Lo yeh phir aa gayi" .

But I liked the numerous times he said to Seerat "Kyun mere peeche par gayi tum". The forgetting Sahiba part came from his inner hurt but he should not have said that to Seerat who out of all other things Angad said, she will only remember the forgetting part and plan around that. 

Actually instead of forgetting Sahiba dialogue, he should have said, "tum meri yeh durdasha ki wajah ho, please mere se thora dur raha karo"

I think he will do something drastic to forget her, like burn any memory she left behind and actually move on fully but this stalker will get them meeting each other again. (I would say he will file divorce but idk with the no divorce rule of Daarji)

Aashiqanafan thumbnail

Thanks for the honor Donaji 😂😂😂. That's my least favorite scene in the whole show. Creepy af. I really feel bad for Angad tho. His character was becoming better and then when you think there's scope for hope Seerat di invasion happens. Ab toh sabak mil gai. No more hopes. 🥲 

That plot and also the one where Angad makes Sahiba say sorry to Seerat for the shirt wearing scene are two very bad moves.

Aashiqanafan thumbnail

Haan aapki team mein hi hoon lekin I like Angad 😭😭😭.. But hate his harkatein... and soft spot for Seerat di... 

Ok then u and I are in same team haha .

Our leads are both very confident attractive etc cant stop liking any of them.

Angad ka bhabi pyar is the only major plot in this serial. But the makers do not intend to make him the villain of the show. Why will we treat him such?

Aashiqanafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

I think he will do something drastic to forget her, like burn any memory she left behind and actually move on fully but this stalker will get them meeting each other again. (I would say he will file divorce but idk with the no divorce rule of Daarji)

Really? He is breaking Brar fam rule? I hope he does not really file for divorce. He knows Sahiba has no fault even if she suspects him.

It is pity that girl like Sahiba needs a psycho to revive her marriage. Not liking the plot so far.

Abhi abhi maut ke muh se wapas laya which I do not expect even our real love of our life to do that. Aur abhi abhi divorce only for suspicion? unstable love.

hellodona thumbnail

Really? He is breaking Brar fam rule? I hope he does not really file for divorce. He knows Sahiba has no fault even if she suspects him.

It is pity that girl like Sahiba needs a psycho to revive her marriage. Not liking the plot so far.

Abhi abhi maut ke muh se wapas laya which I do not expect even our real love of our life to do that. Aur abhi abhi divorce only for suspicion? unstable love.

Naah not divorce but only due to Daarjis rule. Something like genuinely forgetting her fully/burning her stuff and then being forced to interact with her due to stalker.

Yeah I don't like the story either, would rather they fully separate and move on, if they gotta show ml fl together, better take a leap where Sahiba has passed college, is doing her own thing and they meet and rekindle, not this Angad turns savior of damsel in distress Sahiba, forcing an already forced love story.