Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: hellodona

Sksk ab sabne expectations adjust kar liya lekin ab.

Pehle bola jaata tha Angad is not Virat, he will reply back and not let Seerat cross lines, ab bol rahe Sahiba ne galat kiya, Seerat ko saath main leke jaana tha kyunki humara male lead laachaar hai, sach chhupata hai toh kya, bhabi hai, Sahiba kyun nahi leke jaati Seerat ko, Angad khud bhabi banakar lekar aaya jabardasti  usski proposal chhupayi aur ghar pe rok leta toh kya, sab sirf uss Sahiba ki wajah se, Seerat ko bandh ke rakha ussne Angad ke saath.

Kabb? Meine nahi kaha😂😂🥲

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

Kabb? Meine nahi kaha😂😂🥲

Aap nahi. Aap toh Angad ke well wisher nahi hai. Aap toh humari team main hai. 

Reader17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

💯💯💯💯💯 Agree we have been scammed from longtime 🙄🙄🙄🙄 With SahAn 🤧🤧🤧🤧

Tmrw Lusty with her Manbeer mamiji going to Angad’s office to give him lunch who knows seerat office mein ruk jaaye in the pretext of spending time with Angad & them coming back together in Angad’s car & Saheba spots them….😈😜 further MU

Edited by Reader17 - 8 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Aap nahi. Aap toh Angad ke well wisher nahi hai. Aap toh humari team main hai. 

Haan aapki team mein hi hoon lekin I like Angad 😭😭😭.. But hate his harkatein... and soft spot for Seerat di... 

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

Tmrw Lusty with her Manbeer mamiji going to Angad’s office to give him lunch who knows seerat office mein ruk jaaye in the pretext of spending time with Angad & them coming back together in Angad’s car & Saheba spots them….😈😜 further MU

Don't think Sahiba spots them but if she spots them and is still crying over her cheater husband (in her pov) by staring at his photo, the self respect is in earth's core.

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Haan aapki team mein hi hoon lekin I like Angad 😭😭😭.. But hate his harkatein... and soft spot for Seerat di... 

Wait karo, Angad hi dhakel dega aapko puri tarah humari team main. 

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

god!! Nahi dekhna hai this bechari bahu naatak 

Reader17 thumbnail

Don't think Sahiba spots them but if she spots them and is still crying over her cheater husband (in her pov) by staring at his photo, the self respect is in earth's core.

Are baba I am just speculating smiley36 It’s not necessary ke aisa hi ho…. Yeh PH ka khauf hain….smiley29 Anyways I have stopped watching TMD, just watched yesterday’s & today’s Angad scenes with Fam & 💩… Also Saheba’s scene with her family….

Edited by Reader17 - 8 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Are baba I am just speculating smiley36 It’s not necessary ke aisa hi ho…. Yeh PH ka khauf hain….smiley29 Anyways I have stopped watching TMD, just watched yesterday’s & today’s Angad scenes with Fam & 💩… Also Saheba’s scene with her family….

Me too. Watched a few minutes of yesterdays epi.. Fewer minutes of today's episode... The new guys scene...Was abt to watch Angad in Gurudwara.. Then I saw a hand offering a tissue and I switched off the TV.  Chein se VJ ko dekhne hi nahi deta yeh log.. 🤧🤧🤧

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sabse mast tha jab precap mila ki Angad will get mad at client for insulting Sahiba lekin woh Seerat keliye pagla gaya aur baad main client ke creepy harkat ka blame Sahiba pe daal diya, ki tum late aayi issiliye sab huasmiley37

Aur idhar bhakt bol rahe actually Seerat ke saath saath Sahiba ki insult hui issiliye Angad itna gussa kiya smiley37

Ganjaland main pehli baar visit kar rahe tab unnko confusion tha ki jo scenes hero aur fl ko milte baaki tv shows main idhar bhabi aur ml ko kyun mil gaya but ab sabne expectations adjust karli hai finally 

Athz and Aashiqanafan deserve a tag here. Dono ko jhatka laga tha tab I feel 

I am not sure exactly what context you are are referring here but I have made it clear many times that I left Ghum because of Pakhi's increasing presence and intolerable hall drama. Could not tolerate the inhumane Chauhan family and nor Virat and nor Pakhi. The entire plot seems to come out of a family of an uncivilized illiterate family in a very interior village of India.

When I came to TMD, I did not know it was from ghum ph but found uncanny resemblance. Then I came to know it is same ph and everything made sense. Jhatka mujhe laga ki aise similarities kyun hai aur kuchh nehi.

But here I like both the leads .

I lean more towards Sahiba as I admire her confidence and self resolve. There are very few FL who has the fantastic qualities of Sahiba (comp her to Anupama who takes all BS and Akshara who is cute but no other charm other than dancing and singing with ML). 

I currently like Angad too apart from his softness towards Seerat. But in Ghum I did not like Virat. I felt Virat had no spine, no say in anything. He was a mannequinn in the show. Angad as much as I hated him during post-marriage to fire incident, I cannot say I dislike him. To me he is a man of good values and like the lead pair a lot. And some of us can hate Angad  because of some of his actions, I find no reason at this point to completely hate him. Though I will say if he does not fix his act, Sahiba should leave him.

Here the hall drama has the vamps Jasleen/Manveer but they do not sound as cheap as the Chauhans to me and also I think Angad post fire has most of the times took a stand for Sahiba . Yes he doubted her in the beginning and that is what the drama is but at the end stood with her.

And Pakhididi was intolerable to me both acting wise and her attitude,way of speaking. Mujhe ghin aati thhi. Here as much as I hate Seerats touchy moves, I love the actress and also like how pleasantly she talks to everyone. Even when she is brainwashing Sahiba, her voice is very pleasant.  And her vileness and equation with Angad is the sole source of all drama. So we have to accept that equation will not be removed from the show.

If I start to hate any of the leads I will simply stop following the show instead of showing my hatred. I left YRKKH forum as soon as Abhinav was killed off because I feel I am not open to accepting AbhiM with Akshara after all that was shown since beginning of 2023. So if I really hate Angad as much as some of us here do, I will not be continuing in this forum. It is not worth my time.

Overall, I feel none of us in the forum truly hate the Ml/Fl as otherwise they would not be sticking around in this forum. Humans have varying degrees of goodness/drawbacks. We have to accept everything in a character as everything comes in a package. We cannot ignore ones goodness because of his/her other drawbacks. So you will find me criticizing a plot but not the entire personality.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 8 months ago