Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 months ago

Pihu is an alcoholic .  Thats her problem. Has she ever tried to stop? She needs professional help.

coderlady thumbnail

Sumit likes Namita too. They just need to come out and say it.

coderlady thumbnail

Namita is too focused on her career to think about marriage. Who will get her to change her mind?

coderlady thumbnail

Raghav wants home cooking and Prachi has no idea how to handle a kitchen. She is not willing to even learn at this point.

coderlady thumbnail

Who is the guy Namita has in mind? Its not Sumit.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanku Kavitha,Coderlady,taahir,khwaishfan,Goldie Abrol.

Manmarziyaan(The Heart's Wish) Part 4

Sumeet:During our first meeting itself you captured my heart without your own knowledge Namita.It was love at first sight for me.

Namita became dull.

Sumeet:I know that you are not ready for marriage now.But I will wait till you get ready.But I want an assurance from you that you will be committed to me.

Namita:Sorry.I can't.

Sumeet became sad.

Sumeet:You told me that you are willing to get committed if you meet a nice man.

Namita:Yes.But that person is not you.

Sumeet was shocked.

Sumeet:Then who?

Namita:The person who will be chosen by my dad.

Sumeet:It means that your father has not found a boy for you yet.

Namita:No.

Sumeet was relieved.

Namita:Actually during our first meeting your well mannered nature caught my attention and I also started liking you.After working with you for a couple of Ad films I felt connected to you.

Sumeet felt happy.

Namita:But I can marry only the person chosen by my dad.I had given him a promise.Our family is quite traditional in that matter.My sisters are very modern.But they also did arranged marriage like our dad wished.So I can also do only arranged marriage.I can make my dad upset.He loves me a lot and gave me a lot of freedom.I can't misuse the freedom he gave me.So Sumeet...it's better to remove your feelings for me.

Namita walked out.Sumeet became very upset.

Sumeet told Parvati about this.

Parvati:You are upset over such a silly thing?

Sumeet:You find it silly mom?

Parvati:Yes.Because the solution is simple.

Sumeet:What is the solution?

Parvati:You don't have to impress Namita as she is already impressed by you.But you have to impress her dad.You are so sweet that Namita's father will get impressed by you easily.

Sumeet smiled:Thank you mom for giving me the solution.

Parvati smiled.

Raghav reached home.He was surprised to see many traditional Indian dishes on the table.

Prachi:Surprise!You wanted home cooked food.Right?See...I have arranged everything.

Raghav smiled:You really surprised me Prachi.

Prachi:Now I will serve for you.

Prachi served him food.Raghav ate the food happily.

Raghav:I never thought that you can cook so well Prachi.

Prachi laughed.

Prachi:How did you think that I cooked it Raghav?You know that I can't cook.

Raghav was stunned.

Raghav:I thought you cooked.

Raghav:Then who cooked this?

Prachi:I have appointed a servant.She cooked everything.

Raghav was stunned:A servant cooked food?

Prachi:Yes.You thought that servant's cannot cook good food.But I proved it wrong.Servants can cook nice food.You really enjoyed it.Right?

Raghav:Ya...you are right.I was wrong.

Prachi smiled.

She called the servant and introduced her to Raghav.

Prachi:Sir liked your food very much.

Raghav:The food was good.

The servant lady smiled:Thank you ji...

Sumeet went to the Kapoor Mansion.Namita was stunned to see him there.

Ram:Yes tell me why you want to meet me?

Sumeet:I saw the advertisement that you are going to give your outhouse for rent.I am Sumeet Sehgal from Delhi.I am actually an Ad film maker.But I came here for making a documentary.If you let me stay in your outhouse I will be grateful.I will give you rent for sure.

Namita was actually shocked to hear this.

Namita thought:Why is Sumeet lying that he is from Delhi?Why does he want to stay in our house when he has a house in the city itself?Something is cooking in his mind and I am sure that his intention is good.

Ram:So you are not from Mumbai.You are a complete stranger.Then how can I allow you to stay in my outhouse?

Sumeet and Namita became dull.

Sumeet:Sir,are you doubting about my character as I am not from this place?Please trust me.I am not a criminal.

Namita told Ram:Papa,you always help others.He is seeking your help for accommadation as he does not belong to this place.Please help him papa.We will observe him for a few days and see.If he is not morally good we can ask him to leave.

Ram:Ok.

Sumeet became happy as Namita spoke for him.

Ram told Sumeet:You can stay in our outhouse.

Sumeet and Namita smiled.

Ram:But if you do anything wrong I will not take a second to kick you out.

Sumeet:I promise that I won't do any mischief.Because I am not that sort of a person.

Ram:Ok.

Sumeet and Namita smiled at each other.

Sumeet went to the outhouse with his luggage.Namita also went there.

Namita:Sumeet...what is all this?Why did you lie to my dad?Why are you staying in our outhouse when you have your own house here?

Sumeet:I came here for you.I want to stay near your father to enter his heart.I will make your dad choose me for you.

Namita was surprised.

Namita:What are you saying Sumeet?Is it practical?

Sumeet:You trust me?

Namita looked at him deeply and said:I trust you Sumeet.

Sumeet:Then don't get tensed.I will manage everything.We will unite.

Namita smiled.

Angad could not find Pihu anywhere in the room.

He could not find his parents too at home.Suddenly he heard noise from the guest house and went there.Aditya and Brinda's school friends reunion( get together party)was going on.Angad was shocked to see Aditya and Brinda drinking along with Pihu.

All others were also drunk.

Aditya and Brinda suddenly saw Angad.Angad walked away angrily.

Aditya:Why is Angad behaving like this?

Suddenly their eyes fell on the drunk Pihu and realized why Angad was angry.They became upset.

The next morning at home....

Pihu:Angad...I really enjoyed the party.You told me that your parents won't accept their daughter in law drinking.But they drank with me.

Angad:My parents drink only occasionally. They expect you also to be like that.But you want to drink always which they won't like.

Pihu became dull.

Angad went to Aditya and Brinda's room.

Angad:Were you not ashamed to drink with Pihu?Instead of discouraging her to drink you both gave her a company.

Aditya and Brinda became guilty.

Adi:It's our fault that we did'nt think of the after effects in the party mood.

Brinda:We thought that it's a party and let her also enjoy it.

Angad:But you both forgot that she is an alcoholic.She is always enjoying by drinking.You didn't think about my pain.

Aditya and Brinda became sad.

Edited by jasminerahul - 8 months ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Namita also likes Sumeet but she refused to commit to him because of her dad. Sameer coming to Ram's house as a prospective tenant was funny. When I was going through, I thought that Parvati will be coming with him to the house with a proposal to Ram. Glad that Raghav liked the servant's cooked food hired by Prachi. Angad's anger was right at its place when he saw his family drunk. Hope his parents show the right path to Pihu.

Edited by kavitha_r - 8 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks a lot.It was Angad's anger.

Originally posted by: kavitha_r

Namita also likes Sumeet but she refused to commit to him because of her dad. Sameer coming to Ram's house as a prospective tenant was funny. When I was going through, I thought that Parvati will be coming with him to the house with a proposal to Ram. Glad that Raghav liked the servant's cooked food hired by Prachi. Axitya's anger was right at its place when he saw his family drunk. Hope his parents show the right path to Pihu.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Thanks a lot.It was Angad's anger.

Sorry for the typo. I edited it to Angad.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 4

A Lovely Update 

I like that Sumeet wants to prove himself to Namita's father 

so that eventually he will chose Sumeet