Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: ohophelia

Did you not watch Bly Manor? 

Cheers though, I'll try to stick around in October. smiley36 I've already gotten sick of IF. 

Yes I did! Bly Manor was just as atmospheric and still makes me sad. But I’ve re-watched HOHH 3 times since & I can’t…Nelly & Luke…guts me every time. Midnight Mass was a bit of a departure from what I was expecting and not as 🤯. Midnight club tho…dropped it like a hot potato after epi 3. 

Stick around! Until Oct…then leave. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 months ago

Who is Erin Carter? On Netflix. Watching this right now. Totally recommend for those interested in binge watching something  with a strong female lead. 🥂Just one season 🔥

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I binged on Dear Child the other day. 

Good watch. 

If anyone has recommendations on psychological thrillers like this, will appreciate 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Phosphorus

I binged on Dear Child the other day. 

Good watch. 

If anyone has recommendations on psychological thrillers like this, will appreciate 

Dear Child is on my list for next weekend! Definitely gonna watch it. If you like psychological thrillers, you might enjoy My Name (Korean), The Fall (British), You (American). 

These are political dramas but they’re page turners too: The Diplomat and The Night Agent. Both only have one season out so far.

I enjoyed all of the above!

raj80 thumbnail

D.P. 2 - It's intense and dark.This series was just to my liking.

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

nothing. i want to start a new show but i'm not feeling anything lately smiley13 i have mask girl sitting on my list but i can't get myself to start it. most recently, i watched guns and gulaabs, taali, and made in heaven season 2. also finished the fabulous (kdrama) and it bored me. oh and i finally finished designated survivor. i kept losing interest and would stop after every few episodes, but i managed to finish it somehow

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

They back on Tour after years so I started Rebelde again smiley36 don't know if the Serie is in English but is one one my fav teen series, everyone should watch it smiley9 Like Bad Bunny said in his song: Pa los 2000 escuchaba rbd 😎☝Bad Bunny singing about them gives u an idea of ​​how famous this series was in 2004.