Which web series/tv shows are you watching?

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Which web series/tv shows are you watching? Drop some good series/shows recommendations in the comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm alternatively watching Homeland and The Americans. I prefer the latter a lot more. 

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ohophelia

I'm alternatively watching Homeland and The Americans. I prefer the latter a lot more. 

Genre?

radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Love, Death + Robots | Netflix

Animated short stories of different genres (science fiction, fantasy, horror and comedy)

https://youtu.be/Xj2b0swdpX8

Planning to rewatch Mr. Robot | ITVX 

Best cyber-thriller ever. (It actually shows what real hacking looks like with the liberty of timeframe.)

https://youtu.be/N6HGuJC--rk

Edited by radix - 7 months ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

You're a Flanagan appreciator? I saw your post on the cc. Where were you last year when I was writing essays on hill house? 😭

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Finished Lincoln Lawyer second season,Highjack,Slow Horses,Shrinking,The Bear,Beef..

Now watching Only murders in the building,Suits,Morning Show

Edited by you2 - 7 months ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail

Political thriller/Spy thriller 

The Americans is a slow burn and Homeland is fast paced. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharani69

You're a Flanagan appreciator? I saw your post on the cc. Where were you last year when I was writing essays on hill house? 😭

I worship at the altar of Flanagan's work. There's nobody who does horror better than him. 

Lol, write essays about the House of Usher from october, I'll read them and will write you a thesis myself smiley36

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I worship at the altar of Flanagan's work. There's nobody who does horror better than him. 

Lol, write essays about the House of Usher from october, I'll read them and will write you a thesis myself smiley36

I've been a loyalist since Hush! Tho I did not watch Midnight Club...that shit was disappointing. It's been what 5 years since HOHH? Nothing comes close. :( good 2 meet u, see u in oct! 

MaebyFunke thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharani69

I've been a loyalist since Hush! Tho I did not watch Midnight Club...that shit was disappointing. It's been what 5 years since HOHH? Nothing comes close. :( good 2 meet u, see u in oct! 

Did you not watch Bly Manor? 

Cheers though, I'll try to stick around in October. smiley36 I've already gotten sick of IF.