Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Starship1

hmm I thought Onir will know that she is his daughter 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 8 months ago
Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

He was excited to show Shah so I thought the girl was not his own gene 😅,  he was swearing that he had nothing to do with the girl's paternity 

nothing to do or did not know that he had child? I thought it was the latter 

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yes their wedding was called off because onur found his fiancée with his best friend(khan) and that's why onur never trusts his best frnd khan.  The lady hands over the girl because she's terminally ill. Also onur business partner kidnaps shehrazaad and shehrzaad takes care of the girl like their own family.

Originally posted by: Loveindianforum

Hello all!
have any of you seen the Turkey show 1001? If so, did Viaan character had a daughter? If so by whom?

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Viaan clarified & confirmed Kailash that its his FIRST relationship with Katha.smiley31

Viaan also never planned wedding with any other girl in the past.

So here Viaan having child from his ex-fiancee may not be possible,smiley17 but it can be shown with Ehsan's ex-gf's possibly? 

Edited by LAV2725 - 8 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Starship1

nothing to do or did not know that he had child? I thought it was the latter 

It was in a letter " dying wish " of the mother simply stated " send the child to father" she died in the accident smiley29More drama than ITV smiley37

Vivek_2405 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Viaan clarified & confirmed Kailash that its his FIRST relationship with Katha.smiley31

So here Viaan having child from his ex may not be possible,smiley17 but it can be shown with Ehsan's ex possibly? 

why not possible ? If you see earlier episodes , he was reluctant to marry and not even wanting to see the gal when Teji brought someone for his rishta . Might never know what can transpire .

After Katha came , he might have forgotten . These things do come up in TV show world . 
yesterdat episode Teji wish to have a poti. You never know !!!

Loveindianforum thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivek_2405

why not possible ? If you see earlier episodes , he was reluctant to marry and not even wanting to see the gal when Teji brought someone for his rishta . Might never know what can transpire .

After Katha came , he might have forgotten . These things do come up in TV show world . 
yesterdat episode Teji wish to have a poti. You never know !!!

Thanks for the feedback. 

Maybe it may happen here. I want him to have a child with Katha😊

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Where did you guys watch the original one ? I see only chopped off version on YouTube which has English subtitles . The longer version doesn’t have English subtitle