Did Viaan character had a daughter in the turkey show?

Loveindianforum thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Hello all!
have any of you seen the Turkey show 1001? If so, did Viaan character had a daughter? If so by whom?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You can Google it!! 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Loveindianforum

Hello all!
have any of you seen the Turkey show 1001? If so, did Viaan character had a daughter? If so by whom?

No one knows his own daughter or not 

Yes but they never show the DNA result since after fighting when he brings out the paper , FL said she would not need to look at it!

His ex fiance who whom he caught red handed having s*x with her ex boy friend ( supposed  to be ex) right a day before marriage sent him him a girl of around 8 yrs telling take care of her as his own daughter ! Marriage with that lady was cancelling because  her cheating but this daughter was there there , she sent the daughter to him from her death bed telling the child has no one else yo look up to if not she would be an orphan!

He out of " panicking " first declared nothing to do with the child kater felt pity , and kept her in another house with his childhood nanny ( secretly) which will cause a lot of friction in the marriage smiley37

I watched the entire serial 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 7 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Yes but they never show the DNA result since after fighting when he brings out the paper , FL said she would not need to look at it!

His ex fiance who whom he caught red handed having s*x with her ex boy friend ( supposed  to be ex) right a day before marriage sent him him a girl of around 8 yrs telling take care of her as his own daughter ! Marriage with that lady was cancelling because  her cheating but this daughter was there there , she sent the daughter to him from her death bed telling the child has no one else yo look up to if not she would be an orphan!

He out of " panicking " first declared nothing to do with the child kater felt pity , and kept her in another house with his childhood nanny ( secretly) which will cause a lot of friction in the marriage smiley37

Lol..that sounds exactly like the plot of 90s bollywood film featuring salman khan and twinkle Khanna. I think it was jab pyar kisi se hota hai or sth like that.

Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so very much. I tried watching it but couldn’t find it.

That means they are going to separate sometimes in the future 🥺

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Loveindianforum

Thank you so very much. I tried watching it but couldn’t find it.

That means they are going to separate sometimes in the future 🥺

yes, there were too many reasons for their separation and then coming back together. The final one was when the ons became public and she almost got married to another guy as rebound. 
Curious to see how they’ll handle it in Katha Ankahee 

ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes he had a daughter by another woman.

If there are going by the story, they will separate but she will still love him unconditionally.

Hope this help😊

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

hmm I thought Onir will know that she is his daughter 

I will just enjoy the show for now 😊

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Starship1

hmm I thought Onir will know that she is his daughter 

He was excited to show Shah so I thought the girl was not his own gene 😅,  he was swearing that he had nothing to do with the girl's paternity