Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

I really wish they would change the precap. It’s been more than a week now I think

Edited by Jarama - 8 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jarama

I really wish they would change the precap. It’s been more than a week now I think

Ha, They have to Change,  tomorrow we will get new precap.. 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Iam so sad. I can't watch SahAn like this anymore Sahiba is soo broken OMG she is letting her sister break her.. 

nipunsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Usse baat ka dukh hai she only take stand against outsiders but jab uski characterless di ya fraud family par aati hai she becomes weak

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think once sahiba leaves Manveer is going to try to get seerat and Angad together!!!! That will be a cringe fest! Disgust! I won’t be able to watch that 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jarama

I think once sahiba leaves Manveer is going to try to get seerat and Angad together!!!! That will be a cringe fest! Disgust! I won’t be able to watch that 

Everbody fear is that only, Hope makers prove us wrong. 🤧🙄

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nipunsharma

Usse baat ka dukh hai she only take stand against outsiders but jab uski characterless di ya fraud family par aati hai she becomes weak

Always 😭😭🤬🤬

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Iam so sad. I can't watch SahAn like this anymore Sahiba is soo broken OMG she is letting her sister break her.. 

Seerat is like that only from starting. She breaks the other person, when they are feeling emotionally low. 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

When the family asks angad I think he will tell it’s her wish so better be it. Angad already knows it that she loves him. But like Sahiba he also need the assurance by words. He

Might also think that despite sorry and proposal she is leaving. Next week it will be full of jeth bhabhi cringe fest. I am not going watch the show anymore once Sahiba leaves. At least for next two weeks. 

Reader17 thumbnail

Shit ya, Angad loves her so much. This is such a sad thing to happen, Saheba is so broken & to top that off the series of events are not helping.

Manbeer is the most vile character in the show, God when did this Lusty💩 become classy ? & her dressing sense ?? Iewwww Jasleen only had given her cloths.

After Saheba leaves I feel Manbeer will do the pooja of seerat. I so wish the MU isn’t for long & Angad goes to Monga house and clears the bigger MU, he should know that he unintentionally created a blunder.

I can’t even say that he see’s right through seerat’s real face as he will not. But I can only hope he maintains distance from her.

Edited by Reader17 - 8 months ago