Abhinav and Abhimanyu difference

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

I know we all are abhira fans here but let's think how the characters were build and difference between this two, they are fire and ice for me.

How they complete each other in what way! Their background,nature, behaviour everything πŸ˜€

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amru4krish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

I know we all are abhira fans here but let's think how the characters were build and difference between this two, they are fire and ice for me.

How they complete each other in what way! Their background,nature, behaviour everything πŸ˜€

Yess they are ....   

Abhimanyu  - Fire

Abhinav - Ice 

Abhimanyu - Udaipur 

Abhinav - Kasauli

Abhimanyu - Birla Family load 

Abhinav - Neeluma and muski baby

Abhimanyu - In love with Sharma ji

Abhinav - In love with Bhai ji

Abhimanyu - Talks Less

Abhinav - Keeps less quiet 

And song dedicated to them ..... 

https://youtu.be/B9MQVVUcq6E?si=VYbh-JwnFJBZyBMP

Abhinav is Ice melts unki bhai ji fire ko dhekhke melt hoke water hojatha hai.... 

Phir yeh song dedication 

https://youtu.be/szVW_w-W8cQ?si=Xhixegripay-_gyc

Hayee.... i still feel Akshara should have fallen off cliff and these two ended up together... smiley42

Edited by Amru4krish - 7 months ago
Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The way Sharma ji keeps hugging his bhaiji 😁

And Abhimanyu is like yaar yeh mujhse itna kyu chipakta hai but the truth is even he likes it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

LadooCandy thumbnail

I don't think they are much different infact similar to much extent. 

Both have loads of humanity , achchai,  selflessnes,  endurance which are reserved exclusively and selectively for akshara.

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i know Abhimanyu  , who is abhinav with whom u people are comparing.smiley39 

Needhi.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't think they're comparable. Comparison equals me hota hai. So clearly Nav doesn't deserve to be compared to Abhi as Abhi is a very good human being with high moral values. That's it.

PhoenixRising thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Jenakt17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Their friendship was actually nice πŸ‘πŸ» 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

DT Note:

Topic closed as the topic of this thread can lead to character bashing of both mentioned characters and cause fanwars between two sets of fans.

- YRKKH DT