Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Beautiful and crispy with minute detail. Love the line, walking in the same direction diminishing the distance between them.  She is a true lioness and all this avatar of a man was new to him. She never met a man like him. A small town, the innocent girl had no idea of rich ppl with arrogance. She thinks of everyone as nice and gentle. But his insulting her sister took the edge and here she was with full force.

Who the hell are you and get away from me?

ASR and his insult but he didn't get mad at that.

He got mad over his sister and broke off the marriage. 

tumhain jawab chaiye na?

and bam

He broke his string, I still can't forgive him.smiley7

Lovely write up dear.

Rich people and their arrogance had no effect on her. Remember office days, she won everyone's hearts by being herself. She became the fav Mam and their Boss lady later. You have to admit, they both never cared of the world around them. It was choti si duniya

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Khushi's character is way too simple yet way too complicated as well if you think, she was not easy for him to get it either. She was an enigma too. Her smile and OTT when she was way too sad and depressed was another thing he never could understand. According to him she supposed to be angry, throw tantrum when he did all to her on Diwali but she was smiling and distributing sweets.

I never said that. Totally agree with you, like ASR she was carrying a layered persona as well. We will discuss this side of the story of Diwali during diwali.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

True, same here in my men as well, it is universal or they learn it from the environment even i taught them to let it out but their way of letting out is always anger or shutting down, this needs to change globally.

Big time, the world out there have changed the mindset in a negative way, I won't say positive way.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

well said, Khushi's character is also layered, but the majority doesn't see that as the females are focus on the male lead. He will know and that is why during paying rent episodes we see ASR get her around without hurting her ego and all but when that doesn't work to bring her back, he does what he always does...Be ASR and force his decision.

haha, females crush was ASR, true though but I love both and had a vision of them in a different way.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Beautiful di, this scene is the most painful to watch, I never watched it in 2011 and started it later but still this scene never makes you feel good about ASR.

But again it was the impact of this scene which made made him so out of place too.

Ah, he did something very BAD you knowsmiley19

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Di can you post individual gifs of epi 1? I would like to have new ones

no problem , let me find those.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

I know and that was the beauty of it. Seeing him falling for her badly was the treat.

smiley36 I know, we love that part of this story

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

smiley36 I know, we love that part of this story

It is really a great source of killing time and diverting attention to our frustrations.

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kind Hearted Khushi

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I never said that. Totally agree with you, like ASR she was carrying a layered persona as well. We will discuss this side of the story of Diwali during diwali.

Ok Captainsmiley31

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kind Hearted Khushi

Di can you post individual gifs of epi 1? I would like to have new ones

How many you have in your collection?