Why do two people fall in love?

Helios10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if I could get your insights on why two strangers or people who belong to different worlds fall in love? 

The excitement, attraction  to the poignant sadness that one feels for an individual, where you want to move the heavens and earth to get together with this very person... why does that happen? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaostud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I believe its fate. If two people are destined to be together, its designed by God and then no matter the circumstances, they will get drawn in towards each other anyway. 

Helios10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaostud

I believe its fate. If two people are destined to be together, its designed by God and then no matter the circumstances, they will get drawn in towards each other anyway. 

True! It has to be the cosmic chef's plan to bring people together.

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Helios10

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if I could get your insights on why two strangers or people who belong to different worlds fall in love? 

The excitement, attraction  to the poignant sadness that one feels for an individual, where you want to move the heavens and earth to get together with this very person... why does that happen? 

Hi Helios, now that's a real question. Universe is a dice game, kab kya hoga , bol nahi sakate.

Socho jara...... Ram and Seeta..... Ram comes from Ayodhya an affluent land and Seeta comes from Mithila a farmer's land........ yet they fall in love at first sight.

Hum Sabhi strangers hi hai.......each one of us has a different unique world....... but still we meet here and become close friends..... That's also a type of love.

Maybe the definition of Love integrates no boundaries, no limitations......... and yet give yourself completely... like you mentioned, ready to move heaven and earth.

Helios10 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Hi Helios, now that's a real question. Universe is a dice game, kab kya hoga , bol nahi sakate.

Socho jara...... Ram and Seeta..... Ram comes from Ayodhya an affluent land and Seeta comes from Mithila a farmer's land........ yet they fall in love at first sight.

Hum Sabhi strangers hi hai.......each one of us has a different unique world....... but still we meet here and become close friends..... That's also a type of love.

Maybe the definition of Love integrates no boundaries, no limitations......... and yet give yourself completely... like you mentioned, ready to move heaven and earth.

Well said Neha!

It's unbelievable how we all have become friends here...

Complete surrender but one that comes organically, ego has no role to play.. when you feel at home with that person. 

🙌