priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Answer these questions let’s see if anyone can guess them all correctly. I am not posting answers in this thread so others can try so I will PM you instead.

1. This actress (a) fought with a fan of another actress (b) for an outfit controversy regarding the actress b. Her debut movie got critical acclaim. Name actress a
  2. Name the movie- a heartwarming tale with a different subject. At the beginning of this film, the lead actress doesn’t fit in an outfit and pays for the item anyway as she broke it.
  3. An Indian army man saves a young Muslim girl. His friend betrays and reveals details about the Indian army to protect his family which led to the attacks, and he dies for his country. Name the film.
  4. The daughter is in love with a man but unaware her dad plays matchmaker for the man and another girl. Name the film (Not ddlj)
  5. Hero’s sister was raped and likely murdered by politician’s friends. The death was made to look like an incident. Name the film 
  6. The lead actor of this movie is a big follower of this spiritual leader. He did a movie named after a festival. Name the actor
  7. Movie screened at 9 film festivals won 3 Filmfares. This movie is a favourite of a late popular Bollywood actor. Half a point for guessing the actor 
  8. This actress has played a police officer in a top Bollywood banner and has done a lesbian kiss in a web series. The web series also starred a well-established award-winning Bollywood actor. Name the actress 
  9. This actor(a) replaced an actor in a hit TV show(b). Then he (actor a) starred in the same TV show as the actor he replaced in another TV show(c) where he (actor a) played the lead. The other actor played a side character in the same show (c) who had a one-sided love for the heroine. He has also appeared in films. name (actor a)
  10. This forum has been opened and reopened many times. The TV show has a popular star cast. Forum members fondly called male lead’s family zoo animals. name the TV show
  11. Two families who are extremely close turn enemies due to a fault. The lead pair get tattoos of each other’s names. name the TV show
  12. This popular Punjabi Bollywood lead actor did an adult (nude) scene in a movie in his early career which he revealed on a chat show. link celeb profile
  13. An orphan has an arranged marriage, husband is extremely well off but he loves another girl. Male lead is still popular. Find the tv show (It's not Barun's show)

extra if you want to answer 

1. This bollywood song is popular in reels. This emerging choreographer is recently popular on instagram and often does reels of this song. The choreographer has featured in a bollywood Katrina movie as a background dancer. Name the popular song and choreographer 
  2. Name any 5 Bollywood celebrities who follow Buddhism [EASY]
  3. List 10 actors who worked with their exes (10 pairs not 10 people). If I am unsure of a couple you have to show me the reliable source [EASY]
  4. Name 10 lead Pakistani actors or actresses who acted in bollywood (younger generation not elderly) [EASY]
  5. Name 8 sindhi Bollywood actors and actresses (check properly that they are actually Sindhi) if it is not obvious from their surname I may ask you for a source [EASY]
  6. Name 6 popular child actors who acted with a Khan as a child [EASY]
  7. Name 6 actresses who are more popular for item songs in Bollywood than as a mainstream actress. Popular actresses like Katrina don’t count since she is very mainstream/ popular even though her acting is questionable [EASY]
  8. Name actors and actresses who entered bigg boss season India (ott and regional bb does not count) 
  9. name 11 bollywood films where an older girl has a love story with a younger boy [EASY]
  10. name Bollywood celebrities who watch bigg boss 
  11. 10 famous  actors or actresses who have their own brands [EASY]
  12. 10 Young south Indian actors/ actresses who worked in Bollywood [EASY]
  13.  Name 6 actors or actresses who are extremely fond of sushant/ close to him (I will accept almost anyone except girlfriend rhea) [EASY]
  14.  name 10 Bollywood actors or actresses who did not complete their college (in my country it is called university) education midway [EASY]
  15.   He has the perfect abs, catchy song. His film was screened at cannes.  Link his profile 
  16.  Post the review thread I posted in the wrong forum. The lead actor and actresses’ birthdays are 1 month apart and the date is the same as my birthday number (only date is the same not month or year) [EASY]
  17.  Give me the name of the tv show where the lead couple are married in real life. It was set in 2 different places, one place was Delhi. The show lasted 3 years. The show deals with a social issue 
  18. link the celebrity profile of an actor who does singing, acting and a sport. He has featured in a music video with his wife. A film featuring him was one of my favourites of all time. [EASY]
  19.  This popular actress(a) did a dance video of a recently released song with all the expressions. People in the comments liked her expressions better than the original actress(b). Link the actress a. [EASY]
  20. This Bollywood actor had an arranged marriage he has a daughter only. He featured on a vogue cover. Name the actor's profile he is one of my favourites too. 
  21.  This reality tv star and actress did a photoshoot with Ranveer Singh and rejected hate story 3. Name her. 
  22.  His girlfriend broke up with him last year she announced it on Instagram. He appeared in a big film in a small role recently. Name him [EASY]
  23. Name my two favourite south Indian actors. One of them has entered bollywood and the other one has some other connection his full screen name sounds like a bollywood director’s full name. These two are really popular in the south their films get remade into Hindi films  both actors are in that list without clicking on any website expand the full list
  24. Which famous Bollywood celebrity’s instagram account have I featured on? female
  25. Which movie has this quote. English Translation: genius isn’t someone that has all answers, genius has patience to find answers. A poster of ki and ka was seen in the background of this film.
  26. Name Bollywood celebrities who are a fan of Abdu Rozik (not BB16 contestants or Salman/host but viewers)
Edited by priya185 - 8 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail

Too long. Didn’t read.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Too long. Didn’t read.

read the first 5 questions then 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

read the first 5 questions then 

Can you summarize? 

priya185 thumbnail

I cannot summarise 11 questions how can I make it shorter

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

I know the third one....as I have answered that before too😆

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

I know the third one....as I have answered that before too😆

try the others 

you don’t need to post the answer to that one here let others try q3😉

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Answer these questions let’s see if anyone can guess them all correctly 

This actress (a) fought with a fan of another actress (b) for an outfit controversy regarding the actress b. Her debut movie got critical acclaim. Name actress a

Sonam Kapoor? 

Name the movie- a heartwarming tale with a different subject. At the beginning of this film, the lead actress doesn’t fit in an outfit and pays for the item anyway as she broke it.

Double XL? 

An Indian army man saves a young Muslim girl. His friend betrays and reveals details about the Indian army to protect his family which led to the attacks, and he dies for his country. Name the film

The daughter is in love with a man but unaware her dad plays matchmaker for the man and another girl. Name the film (Not ddlj)

Mujhse Dosti Karoge? 

-Hero’s sister was raped and likely murdered by politician’s friends. The death was made to look like an incident. Name the film 

-The lead actor of this movie is a big follower of this spiritual leader. He did a movie named after a festival. Name the actor

-Movie screened at 9 film festivals won 3 Filmfares. This movie is a favourite of a late popular Bollywood actor. Half a point for guessing the actor 

This actress has played a police officer in a top Bollywood banner and has done a lesbian kiss in a web series. The web series also starred a well-established award-winning Bollywood actor. Name the actress 

Madhuri? 

This actor(a) replaced an actor in a hit TV show(b). Then he (actor a) starred in the same TV show as the actor he replaced in another TV show(c) where he (actor a) played the lead. The other actor played a side character in the same show (c) who had a one-sided love for the heroine. He has also appeared in films. name (actor a)

This forum has been opened and reopened many times. The TV show has a popular star cast. Forum members fondly called male lead’s family zoo animals. name the forum

Two families who are extremely close turn enemies due to a fault. The lead pair get tattoos of each other’s names. name the forum

So complicated. My brain hurts. 

Supari_khala thumbnail

I cannot summarise 11 questions how can I make it shorter

Let me ask our religious officer for help. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is a lot of work, too lazy