Chaostud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

CHAPTER 1

[Few weeks after Vidhi's miscarriage which fyi was an accident for real and Jai was just a rude and mean boss to work with but not a criminal and NO, not every other character is obsessed with Vidhi (or Dev).] 

10 AM in Raichand Industries, Both Raichands and Sharmas were present there for the puja, after which Priya in an attempt to surprise Vidhi, blindfolded her and took her to a cabin outside of which was written 'Mrs. Vidhi Raichand, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Raichand Industries'.

Priya read it aloud as the entire family applauded for Vidhi. Joy and excitement had lit up everybody's faces, except for Vidhi's. Yes, she was undoubtedly happy seeing her entire family support and cheer for her but her eyes were giving her away. There was pain in them which didn't go unnoticed by the family. Everybody assumed the most expected - their lost child. But Dev somehow felt maybe that wasn't the reason. He went near her and placing his hand around her shoulders, pulled her closer. "Kya huya Vidhi?", he asked.

"Vidhu jo huya woh bhul jaa, ab nayi shurwaat karte hai hum sab.. Aur isse achcha kya ho sakta hai ki maa aur beti ek hi office mein kaam karein?", Bimla tried to divert Vidhi to the upside. 

"Haan bhabhi, firse aap office mein, yaad hai na aapko, hum sab kaise ek saath kaam kiya karte the.. Aur aaj ka toh menu bhi decided hai gatte ki sabzi with lemon grass", Abhimanyu joined Bimla. Vidhi smiled lightly.

"Vidhi beta hum sab tere saath hai. Tu jo bhi decision legi humara pura sahyog hai tera saath beta", Hariprasad assured Vidhi. 

Vidhi's eyes welled up now. "Sach na papa? Aap sab mera saath denge na?", she asked. "Haan beta", Hariprasad and Bimla said in unison. "Ofcourse beta, bas tu rona nahi", Satyawati came close towards her and wiped off her tears. "Kya huya Vidhi?", Dev asked again in the most soft and caring tone.

"Dev ji sach bataiye yeh jo itna bada cabin, CFO ka position apne mujhe di hai, kya main woh deserve karti hoon?", Vidhi finally spoke. "Vidhi tum meri biwi ho aur…yeh Raichand industries tumhari hi toh..", Dev tried to explain himself. 

"Nahin Dev ji, aap mujhe ye job meri kabiliyat par nahin de rahe infact, mujhe apna last job bhi Rao ji bhai ki wajah se mili thi, apni wajah se nahi. Aaj ki iss competitive duniya mein mein agar apne degree ke sahare, apne dum pe job maangne niklungi toh yeh aapko bhi pata hai ki mujhe kuch nahi milega. Mere paas sirf bachelor's degree hai aur kuch nahi. Main yeh sab kuch deserve nahi karti, Dev ji..", Vidhi looked down in disappointment.

"Lekin beta…", Satyawati tried to say something. But Dev intervened, "Rehne dijiye Maa.. Aap usein samjha nahi sakte..Pata nahi main kaise bhool gaya ki yeh woh Ms.Vidhi hai jo Kanika se ladhke mere paas aayi thi mujhe yeh batane ki usein zyada salary di jaa rahi thi jo woh deserve nahi karti… aap kya usein koi bhi samjha nahi sakta…", Dev laughed out loud remembering her initial days at his office. Others laughed too hearing this. Vidhi smiled looking at Dev remembering how Dev always made her feel heard right from their first day and continues to do so. "Toh ma'am bataiye fir aap kya karna chahti hai?", Dev turned towards her. 

"Dev ji woh main soch rahi thi ki mein pehle apna MBA khatam kar leti toh?", Vidhi said hesitantly. She waited eagerly for everybody's reaction. She looked at their faces. No wonder, Hariprasad, Bimla and Satyawati were shocked and failed to say anything. Vidhi somewhere knew that maybe they wouldn't truly be in favour of her resuming her studies once again. But she really wanted to do it for herself, for her own confidence, for her self-esteem. She hoped they would understand. She hoped Dev would be on her side. She turned towards him, anticipating an answer from him. 

Dev on the other hand, somehow felt ashamed. He said, "Sure, sure Vidhi. Tum yeh chahti ho toh aisa hi hoga. I am so sorry Vidhi. I know ki maine promise kiya tha ki main tumhari padhai rukne nahi dunga lekin ghar ki problems ke wajah se woh kabhi puri hi nahi huyi. Aur pata nahi yeh mere dimaag se kaise nikal gaya. I am sorry Vidhi. Lekin ab tum apna MBA zarur pura karogi", Dev smiled and held her hands. Vidhi felt relieved. 

"Mummy ji… Maa Papa.. Aap log kuchh kahiye na", Vidhi said. She went on, "Main sach mein apni padhai puri karna chahti hoon fir uske baad main Raichand Industries join kar lungi. Better concepts aur skills ke saath main bhi company ke liye contribute kar paungi. Aur mujhe yeh bhi tasalli rahegi ki kam se kam mein yahan kaam karne ke liye qualified toh hoon. Agar sirf main Dev ji ki biwi hoon iss baat pe mujhe yeh job mil rahi hai toh mujhe yeh nahi chahiye." She looked down. 

Dev raised her chin and smiled looking at her, "You don't know Vidhi how proud I am of you right now. Lekin ek baat hai jo main clear kar deta hoon ki yeh job main tumhe sirf isiliye nahi de raha tha kyunki tum meri biwi ho. Main bhi ek businessman hoon jo bhi karta hoon apne nuksaan aur fayda sochkar hi karta hoon." He winked at Vidhi and continued, "Maana tumhare paas masters degree nahi hai lekin tumhare paas kuch aisi qualities hai jo degree se bhi zyada maaine rakhta hai. Aur yeh main pehle bhi keh chuka hoon tumhari imaandaari, tumhari honesty tumhari sabse badi USP hai. Maine kahan tha tumse ki tum ek asset ho yaad hai? Aur rahi baat MBA complete karne ki, toh ab mujhe bhi lagta hai ki tumhe yeh pehle karna chahiye. Ab jo huya woh huya, jo time waste huya woh huya, lekin ab hum aaj se infact abhi se shuru karte hai."

"Ab aap dono ne decide kar hi liya hai toh hum aap ke saath hai", Hariprasad finally spoke.

"Haan Dev ji aap dono ki khushi mein hi humari khushi hai aur Vidhu…", Bimla came closer and kissed Vidhi's forehead. "Bahut dino se ichcha thi na teri MBA puri karne ki ab yeh sapna zarur sach hoga.. Main aur tere papa aur Milapini Maiyya humesha tere saath hai", she placed her hand on Vidhi's head. Vidhi's face finally lit up. She smiled a smile of relief and looked at Dev. Dev squeezed her and kissed her forehead. 

Satyawati remained silent as everything went on. No one even picked up on that as everybody was finally happy to see Dev and Vidhi return to their normal. Satyawati looked at Dev. He was ecstatic, laughing and cracking jokes with Abhi and Priya, telling Bimla and Hariprasad what all bizarre things Vidhi did in her initial days in his office. Satyawati's eyes moistened as she kept looking at Dev, how he had made Vidhi his entire world, how he had nothing to talk about except for her, how she made him smile like nobody else, how he would do anything and absolutely everything for her. She couldn't take it anymore and silently left the cabin. 

"Oh ho, Vidhi baaton baaton mein bhul hi gaya, humein doctor ke paas jaan tha na…", Dev said.

Vidhi : "Haan Dev ji, 11:30 ki appointment hai. Abhi nikalna hoga humein."

Dev : "Okay chalo chalte hain. Abhimanyu sab ko ghar drop kar dena.. Main Vidhi ko le kar nikalta hoon". 

Abhi : "Aap fikar mat kijiye bhai, aap bhabi ko lekar jaiye."

Dev and Vidhi left after bidding goodbye to everyone. Bimla whispered a prayer as they left.

Edited by Chaostud - 8 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaostud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I know this is a bad time for starting a FF but the way makers managed to give crappy episodes even in the last days is what I call consistency. Anyway, I can't see them end like this so this is an effort to get things right and the way we wanted with ViDev. All and any sort of suggestions, criticism or feedback is welcome...

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What to say dear 😭😭😭 Reading this one absolutely made me emotional. A very much needed topic and you have presented it very clearly. Feels like Dev and Vidhi are infront of my eyes. Go ahead with FF and as you asked a suggestion then like these way make each chapter as short, subtle and meaningful so that you can finish FF also in time. It's really tough to write FF as I have experienced it . Thank you for writing this heartfelt chapter.

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaostud

I know this is a bad time for starting a FF but the way makers managed to give crappy episodes even in the last days is what I call consistency. Anyway, I can't see them end like this so this is an effort to get things right and the way we wanted with ViDev. All and any sort of suggestions, criticism or feedback is welcome...

You  are right. This is not the ending that Videv deserved or we as audience wanted for Videv.

Videv deserved ending focussed on them and their journey and not Family drama or Amba's ivf drama in this last week as is shown in show currently.

Please continue this FF so that our Videv can get proper ending of their own 😊

Chaostud thumbnail

Thank you so much for the suggestion!!! I plan to do so

Chaostud thumbnail

Don't worry... I have a great ending for them... Just keep supporting 😃

MinnieMouse90 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nicely written and very realistic. Plz continue and complete this. 🥰Also if possible plz give long updates.

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey snigda … very pleasant to read yaar really ek ajeeb si sukoon mili hai . Pls continue.. take your time and what if show is off we will visit the forum for the most beautiful ViDev moments than the show offered. Waiting for ViDev-Licious parts.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Chaostud thumbnail

Thank you so much Shinika ❤️

Edited by Chaostud - 8 months ago
Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaostud

Consistency ho toh NUKSH ke makers ki tarah ho warna na ho!!!