Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Emeralues

Laiba planting seed of doubt in Faiz's mind and getting excited when Nasir called was highlight of the episode. smiley36 But I don't understand Faaiz's approach of dealing with Laiba's marriage. Like he has no sense of how marriages are arranged. If waqas's family is opposing the marriage wand he wants to run away, why is Faaiz supporting it just because his father said so on his deathbed smiley29 if the story is not intending to fix the flaws in Faaiz's Character then what can the audience do.

Faaiz believed K that Hareem was a gold digger and then Nasir that she is a two-timer without giving Hareem any opportunity to say anything. Now he will believe Nasir and then what Laiba will say to figure out he misunderstood her. It's like the story gave no chance for him to recover from his glaringly obvious flaws and weaknesses in the character. So if it is a wrap up next week then for sure there will be nothing more redeeming about Faaiz. Alas, I thought there will something more. But looks like I will stay disappointed and dissatisfied as to how their story turned out. I am confused about the message, why should two good and pure souls suffer like this when all they did was love each other, truly and completely. If karma is punishing all for destroying a beautiful union like that then why doesn't it protect them as well. 

Laiba should have opened her mouth sooner. It’s super lame she waited on Nasir first and then became the declarer of truth 🤷‍♀️ But I guess Faiz wouldn’t have believed her either lol. He only seems to believe the villains in this story 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think the story was sold as a romance when it’s actually more about the consequences for the bad actions of the bad guys. The focus is more on K and Nasir suffering because of their actions and destroying a marriage than the redemption of either Hareem/Faiz. Both of their foolishness and dumbness has just been brushed under the rug. 

I also can’t with the exact timing of villains dying in Pakistani dramas. Nasir literally died a second after Hareem left 😂 What if she was five minutes late ? Soooo convenient omg 

I loved the Husna scene again. What a queen 🤩

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

yesterday ‘s episode is  trending on YouTube 👏

Both his dramas have been trending now and then. Not so big for Geo but definitely for Green it is

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Feroze Khan

Originally posted by: tgota92

Laiba should have opened her mouth sooner. It’s super lame she waited on Nasir first and then became the declarer of truth 🤷‍♀️ But I guess Faiz wouldn’t have believed her either lol. He only seems to believe the villains in this story 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think the story was sold as a romance when it’s actually more about the consequences for the bad actions of the bad guys. The focus is more on K and Nasir suffering because of their actions and destroying a marriage than the redemption of either Hareem/Faiz. Both of their foolishness and dumbness has just been brushed under the rug. 

I also can’t with the exact timing of villains dying in Pakistani dramas. Nasir literally died a second after Hareem left 😂 What if she was five minutes late ? Soooo convenient omg 

I loved the Husna scene again. What a queen 🤩

Wahi toh....the reveal did not have the impact it should have. Faaiz should know it was not just K but everyone around him who were out to destroy his relationship with Hareem.

It would have been nice if this happened some time ago and then they took time to show Laiba confessing more like how Hareem was treated like a maid at home as soon as his back was turned. How she was insulted and threatened that she will be thrown out of Faaiz/s life. That will make him remember how many times she begged him not to leave her and he will understand the true meaning behind all her words and pleadings. He will remember why his father begged him for forgiveness before dying and was insisting that he get back with her. He will remember how Rayyan  cheated and laughed at this face when he defended his mom in front of him. That he was cheated by his family left, right and centre. 

He would then storm off to Hareem in grief and anger and have a big showdown on how she never shared this with him. How she never trusted him to protect her and never gave him a chance. They will cry and she will say it doesnt matter as how you treated me after was far worse and they will fight some more and then after all the badaas nikalofying, if they show how they reconcile. It would be nice. 

But here Faaiz is immediately off to sort out her future as if that's all he knows.

Ohh my dreams for this couple...smiley38smiley38

Edited by Emeralues - 25 days ago
Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wahi toh....the reveal did not have the impact it should have. Faaiz should know it was not just K but everyone around him who were out to destroy his relationship with Hareem.

It would have been nice if this happened some time ago and then they took time to show Laiba confessing more like how Hareem was treated like a maid at home as soon as his back was turned. How she was insulted and threatened that she will be thrown out of Faaiz/s life. That will make him remember how many times she begged him not to leave her and he will understand the true meaning behind all her words and pleadings. He will remember why his father begged him for forgiveness before dying and was insisting that he get back with her. He will remember how Rayyan  cheated and laughed at this face when he defended his mom in front of him. That he was cheated by his family left, right and centre. 

He would then storm off to Hareem in grief and anger and have a big showdown on how she never shared this with him. How she never trusted him to protect her and never gave him a chance. They will cry and she will say it doesnt matter as how you treated me after was far worse and they will fight some more and then after all the badaas nikalofying, if they show how they reconcile. It would be nice. 

But here Faaiz is immediately off to sort out her future as if that's all he knows.

Even if Hareem had told him that she was being treated like a maid at home, he wouldn't have believed her. He believes in his family, not her; that was the nature of his character in the show. He was a weak person in this drama, whose claim of true love was only just words. That's why Hareem said, "Tumhari zindagi me aakar pata chala ki tumhare haath me to kuch bhi nahi hai."

Edited by Hatimoon - 25 days ago
Emeralues thumbnail

Feroze Khan

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Even if Hareem had told him that she was being treated like a maid at home, he wouldn't have believed her. He believes in his family, not her; that was the nature of his character in the show. He was a weak person in this drama, whose claim of true love was only just words. That's why Hareem said, "Tumhari zindagi me aakar pata chala ki tumhare haath me to kuch bhi nahi hai."

My point here is not to say that he is not a weak person. He is. But rather that this realisation of how much he misread the situation and believed people who stabbed him in the back would make a nice redemption story. But they are showing none of this.

I think he may have believed her. See it was Rayyan who misled him asking him to now focus making his mom feel better and to stop focusing on Hareem all the time. Faaiz thought Hareem's life will be better if he did so as he always knew Hareem would struggle in his house. He trusted Rayyan as he was the only one who supported his marriage to Hareem. He also saw how Hareem kept doing all the housework and asked her to stop but she insisted and covered it up as she wanted to make things better for Faaiz. Rayan kept Faaiz busy at the office deliberately so that he doesn't notice what's happening at home to Hareem. 

He thought he gave a good life to Hareem by marrying her and that is where his pride & ego came from when he was mistreating her and saying cruel words after the separation. He should know he placed her in a shitty situation at his home, that the separation was actually a blessing for her (except the loss of her baby ofcourse). and then if they show him thinking she will be better with Mudassir and then tries to divorce her, it can atleast look good. But he straight jumped into it.

"Tumhari zindagi me aakar pata chala ki tumhare haath me to kuch bhi nahi hai." - this was what his mom typed from Hareem's phone that she left behind, not Hareem.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

My point here is not to say that he is not a weak person. He is. But rather that this realisation of how much he misread the situation and believed people who stabbed him in the back would make a nice redemption story. But they are showing none of this.

I think he may have believed her. See it was Rayyan who misled him asking him to now focus making his mom feel better and to stop focusing on Hareem all the time. Faaiz thought Hareem's life will be better if he did so as he always knew Hareem would struggle in his house. He trusted Rayyan as he was the only one who supported his marriage to Hareem. He also saw how Hareem kept doing all the housework and asked her to stop but she insisted and covered it up as she wanted to make things better for Faaiz. Rayan kept Faaiz busy at the office deliberately so that he doesn't notice what's happening at home to Hareem. 

He thought he gave a good life to Hareem by marrying her and that is where his pride & ego came from when he was mistreating her and saying cruel words after the separation. He should know he placed her in a shitty situation at his home, that the separation was actually a blessing for her (except the loss of her baby ofcourse). and then if they show him thinking she will be better with Mudassir and then tries to divorce her, it can atleast look good. But he straight jumped into it.

"Tumhari zindagi me aakar pata chala ki tumhare haath me to kuch bhi nahi hai." - this was what his mom typed from Hareem's phone that she left behind, not Hareem.

Yes they could have shown his realization better by showing more flashbacks but flashbacks drag the show. But if we talk about Faaiz character then he was really a weak person. If you truly love your wife, can you think to the extent that she has extramarital affairs? If you have some doubt, talk with your wife and clear the doubts so that you do not start accusing her of cheating and throw her out of your home. Hareem says that true love can't be misled, so it's up to Hareem now whether she will go back to Faaiz or not. Even if she decides to go back to Faaiz, a shockingly sad ending is still possible, as Faaiz will now think that he doesn't deserve Hareem and can take extreme steps to go from Hareem's life forever.

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

Both his dramas have been trending now and then. Not so big for Geo but definitely for Green it is

yes Akhara is the most watched show on Green so far 

Emeralues thumbnail

Feroze Khan

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Yes they could have shown his realization better by showing more flashbacks but flashbacks drag the show. But if we talk about Faaiz character then he was really a weak person. If you truly love your wife, can you think to the extent that she has extramarital affairs? If you have some doubt, talk with your wife and clear the doubts so that you do not start accusing her of cheating and throw her out of your home. Hareem says that true love can't be misled, so it's up to Hareem now whether she will go back to Faaiz or not. Even if she decides to go back to Faaiz, a shockingly sad ending is still possible, as Faaiz will now think that he doesn't deserve Hareem and can take extreme steps to go from Hareem's life forever.

Oh yeah ofcourse.it was hurtful to watch that he believed so easily that she was having affairs. Like I thought it was childhood love for him. How can all that disappear in one day? I was more hurt when he rejected the baby as not being his. He kept getting worse after that.

However, I acknowledge that the entire separation fiasco was mistake on both sides. The problem was how he believed her to steal money from home and when he actually talked to her and asked her about the money, she lied to his face. This was Hareem's mistake even after knowing Faaiz always supported her family financially. After that he changed completely. He just believed that without any precedent. 

@bold there is no enough time to show it properly unless the last episode is a big one but still less expectations now.

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Emeralues

Wow this version sounds much more fun .. you should have been the writer of Khumar instead 😅

Emeralues thumbnail

Feroze Khan

Originally posted by: shaazi

Wow this version sounds much more fun .. you should have been the writer of Khumar instead 😅

This is what happens when you read too many romance novels smiley36