Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Why do you want Faiz to die ? 🤣… poor guy has already suffered so much

because I don't want its ending to be similar to Humsafar and Ishq Hai, nor do I want its ending to be similar to Raaz e Ulfat. I want a different ending. Hareem returns to Faaiz, and his dying at the end will be a different ending.

Haven’t seen any of those shows except humsafar … I think ending will indeed be similar to humsafar

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haven’t seen any of those shows except humsafar … I think ending will indeed be similar to humsafar

Watch Ishq hai, it's good. People say that drama was very toxic but except the last 10 episodes I don't think drama was toxic.

Edited by Hatimoon - 1 months ago
shaazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Watch Ishq hai, it's good. People say that drama was very toxic but except the last 10 episodes I don't think drama was toxic.

I am not able to sit through Danish Taimoor’s shows and acting 😅…. He keeps doing same roles one after other 

shaazi thumbnail
Hatimoon thumbnail

I am not able to sit through Danish Taimoor’s shows and acting 😅…. He keeps doing same roles one after other 

If you don't want to watch Ishq Hai, no problem, but you must watch that famous gun scene where Isra says yes to marrying him, and then he gives a devilish smile 😅

Edited by Hatimoon - 1 months ago
tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hania Amir

You’re finally gonna like Mudassar this week I think 😂 when he turns down his proposal after seeing Faiz like this lol

Emeralues thumbnail

Humayun Saeed

Originally posted by: tgota92

You’re finally gonna like Mudassar this week I think 😂 when he turns down his proposal after seeing Faiz like this lol

Lol...that dude ended up at Laiba's wedding. I mean she is not even divorced yet. It's such a weird setting. Frankly the writing is horrendous here. Atleast in AMeK, Taqi and his family waited until Dua got divorced before bringing the proposal. Maybe Maha Malik thought it's too similar so let me make it different. M is big L. Hareem marrying him is my nightmare but she already agreed.smiley38

Faaiz said "mere chod dene ke baad..." - what if he is contemplating suicide? he didn't say he will give the divorce but he wanted assurance that she will be taken care of. Laiba is married off. He has nobody to take care of. He has to take care of K but he has given up on that so thats why he said I cannot be with you anymore to K.

"Wafa mein aisa koi mita na hoga..." and "hai tumse waada na hoga charcha kisi zubaan pe..yun aisa koi fanaa na hoga" - smiley32smiley32

This stupid serial is making me overanalyse, hate this weekly waiting. Thank god it's finishing, I can happily watch Gentleman after this and detoxify before jumping onto another romantic drama.smiley24

shaazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emeralues

Lol...that dude ended up at Laiba's wedding. I mean she is not even divorced yet. It's such a weird setting. Frankly the writing is horrendous here. Atleast in AMeK, Taqi and his family waited until Dua got divorced before bringing the proposal. Maybe Maha Malik thought it's too similar so let me make it different. M is big L. Hareem marrying him is my nightmare but she already agreed.smiley38

Faaiz said "mere chod dene ke baad..." - what if he is contemplating suicide? he didn't say he will give the divorce but he wanted assurance that she will be taken care of. Laiba is married off. He has nobody to take care of. He has to take care of K but he has given up on that so thats why he said I cannot be with you anymore to K.

"Wafa mein aisa koi mita na hoga..." and "hai tumse waada na hoga charcha kisi zubaan pe..yun aisa koi fanaa na hoga" - smiley32smiley32

This stupid serial is making me overanalyse, hate this weekly waiting. Thank god it's finishing, I can happily watch Gentleman after this and detoxify before jumping onto another romantic drama.smiley24

Thank god he didn’t show up with Hareem to Nasir’s place 🤣 
He literally acts more like a driver than a boss… that’s a very bad writing… even in a modern setting this wouldn’t be acceptable to a lot of people and here Hareem’s family is being shown as conservative with Hareem taking dupatta on her head all the time 🤔

Emeralues thumbnail

Humayun Saeed

Originally posted by: shaazi

Thank god he didn’t show up with Hareem to Nasir’s place 🤣 
He literally acts more like a driver than a boss… that’s a very bad writing… even in a modern setting this wouldn’t be acceptable to a lot of people and here Hareem’s family is being shown as conservative with Hareem taking dupatta on her head all the time 🤔

Oh dear god...yes. Thank you MM for small mercies. 

Zile Humna was right about M. Hareem has zero assessment skills when it comes to the men in her life. She can only defend herself against women.