Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Amazing update 

Loved it 

Shahpinkerbell thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 3 

Sana was in touch with her friends and we all know she has a great sense of social media and know how to put pics and videos pretty well. 

She was happy fighting her fears , getting praises from Rohit sir and team . 

(Guys I have missed watching this season so bohot details nahi pata . Jo Udta udta pata chala wooh add karungi . Don’t judge . )

Being the warm and chubby person she is she made friends quickly .

Her photo shoot and short videos with vishal Aditya Singh was sparking news and rumours and ofcourse media se bachne rehna was not impossible. 

This news reached India ofcourse and to our hero as well .  He would hear people talking about the new couple in town and would just leave the place but he could never forget it .

He was working out when Sahil came .

Sahil : hey shaa congratulations on mock shoot kaisa raha ??

Shaleen : achcha raha it’s a challenging character Ab finalise hojai toh great. 

Sahil : hojayega yaar usi ke liye itni mehnat ki hai . 

Shaleen : ha yaar chal . 

Sahil : shaleen Sana kaise hai ?? Photos toh bohot aa rahe hai . Aur wooh rumor Sahi hai kya ?

Shaleen : mein uska friend ho secretary nahi . Mujhe kaise pata hoga . Aur rumor ho affair ho wooh uska matter hai .

Sahil: matlab Tera matter hai . Sana se connected . 

Shaleen : mera hogaya i m leaving.  

Sahil : are sun to. Yeh lagi na mirchi . Bola tha Humne kar de confess . Par nahi . Mamla pata karna padega . Kahi sachme toh nahi . 

Suyash se puchta hoon . 

Shaa trainer: sahil sir kuch hua hai kya.??

Sahil : kyu ?? 

Shaa trainer : aaj zarorat se zyada weights uthai shaleen sir ne aur bohot exertion kiya .

Sahil : Abhi toh bohot hoga  chodo Thoda Dhyan rakhna  . 

They had a call. 

Sahil : Malhotra badhak Gaya uske naam se . 

Suyash : rumours sunke usko bhi fark toh padega na . Bolta nahi hai kuch . 

Sahil : kahi sach wali rumours toh nahi . Shayad Sana . 

Suyash : dekh sahil. We are no one to judge . Hume joh laga Humne bola phir bhi Sana ayegi toh hi sach pata chalega . Aur shaleen ko focus karne de uske naye project pe . 

Sahil : ha Sana will be back in 5 days . 

Suyash : sun badme Milne ka plan banate hai.  

Sahil : done bye. 

Here Sana also gets a hint of the rumours . She gets upset and tries to speak to her friends . Everyone gives her a different opinion. 

Some says it looks like it . Photo ka angel esa lagta hai . Video mein dekhta hai.  

Sana finally calls her saviour and for the first time he doesn’t pick up . He was stuck with the new project . 

Sana : shaa ne phone nahi uthaya . 

Msg kar deti hoon free hoke phone karega . 

Shweta Tiwari ( contestant of kkk11)

Shweta : chal Sana dinner time . 

Sana : Shweta ek baat Batao does it look like vishal and I are dating or something like this ?? 

Shweta started laughing aloud . Sana got confused . 

Shweta : are Sana tum bhi kya yeh rumours mein fas gai . Har chees ko badha chadhe ke dekhane adat hai logo ki . You know your trutth. Do you like him ?

Sana : he is co contestant a friend . Aur kuch nahi . Jaise sabko support karti hoon waise use bhi Kia toh galti hogai kya ?

Shweta : don’t get affected by this chal dinner khate hai . Kal shoot hai .

Next day Sana gets eliminated just before the finale and she plans to stay for 2-3 days and explore the place. 

She lands in India and is hoarded by everyone with wishes, praises and appreciation. Also with questions about vishal . 

Sana : he is co contestant a friend . Aur kuch nahi . Jaise sabko support karti hoon . Thts it . 

This time shaa didn’t  come to pick her up . It was Siddharth. 

Sana : hi siddy . 

Sid : hi kaise hai Meri frighter. 

Sana : shaa nahi aya ?? Infact I am trying to talk him from days aur aaj tak esa nahi hua he hasn’t return calls or messages. Wooh thik hai na Sid. 

Everyone in the group knows rumours have affected shaleen 

Sid : are he is working on a new show . Initial stage pe hai isliye busy hai .

Sana : mujhe kyun nahi pata ? 

Sid : tumhe sab Kuch pata ho it’s not possible Sana . 

Sana : shaa ke barein sab kuch pata hona chahiye 

Kaisa laga guys ??? 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting part dear Pinku 🤗

Just loved it 🤗

🤔 Hmmm 🤔 bhadakna & effect hona to Banta hai as he hasn't seen Sana close like this & such gossips are really painful to deal

Sha is upset obviously & for the first time annoyed with Sana... She also is confused & but irritated with such gossip going on her & finally she lands back in India

Sha didn't even came to pick her up but her friends cover up as his new project 😔

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Waiting to see if she will confront him directly 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update

Love it

Cont soon

Shahpinkerbell thumbnail

Part 4

Shaleen finalised for ziddi dil mane na as Karan Shergill and got really busy working hard on his body language and workouts . 

Sana finally gets hold of him . 

Sana : 10 days hogai hai mujhe ake . Bhul Gaya kya . 

Shaleen : nahi wooh I bagged a new show isliye Thoda busy hoon .Tera shoot kaise raha ,? How was your experience?  

He was looking here and there while talking which is never him . 

For some reason Sana felt he behaves odd . 

She just goes to him and makes him look at her .

Sana: shaa  what’s the matter ?? You are behaving strangely. 

Shaleen : are Kuch nahi just tired coz of shoot . 

Sana didn’t take his answer as she found it’s not right. 

Sana :I haven’t met my baby from so long . Luck . Lucky 

And here came the most wanted hero our luck Malhotra and jumps on sana. Licking her . 

Sana: luck . I m sorry mera bachcha I couldn’t meet you . I haven’t come to play with you . 

Luck was giving her cute expressions 

( here that incident which scared Sana of dogs hasn’t Happened)

Love you lucky baby . 

Shaleen us just adoring their bond but on the back of mind the rumours are still bothering him . Luck gets busy playing around . Sana turns around . And hugs shaleen .

Sana :mere sher congratulations bada wala you are going to rock the show. Is baar Har episode ka review dungi . 

but then her phone buzzed . 

Sana : hi vishal . Oh yes I m coming in a while . Ok bye . Shaa mera dinner plan hai with vishal  mein chalti hoon . 

She hugged him . 

Shaleen : bye .

After she went . He threw a dumble in anger . He didn’t have the courage to ask her about her relationship neither felt it would be right . 

Kkk11 party time .

Shaleen’s house. He was in a no mood to go for the party but he had to . 

Luck was jumping on Shaa trying to get his attention . 

Shaleen : luck Guddu Abhi nahi . Abhi mujhe Jana hai . 

Late hogaya toh Sana sunayegi.

Sana ka naam sunte hi luck started jumping higher . 

Shaleen : ha thik hai tumhe bhi le chalunga badme . I know you miss her too. But ab wooh thodi Badal gai hai luck . Pehle kaise nai Rahi . 

Sana has invited everyone for the party and ofcourse 

Shweta Tiwari

Anushka Sen, 

Arjun bhijlani and his wife Neha 

Nikki tamboli

Vishal 

shaa, Behzaad and rasha , Priyal and some other friends too . 

Arjun bijlani : yaar bohot maza aya . It was such amazing experience. 

Shaleen : congratulations on being the winner . 

Arjun bhijlani : I m sure you are hurt . Ofcourse tumhe toh Sana hi winner chahiye hogi . But tough competition thi wooh . 

Shaleen : I did want her to be the winner . She is a winner for me but I knew you had all strengths to win the show . 

Arjun bhijlani : I heard tumne interview bhi kaha tha . But yaar Thoda motivation prep talk Hume bhi do. Sana ko toh apne stunt se Pehle tumhe call karna hi padta tha. 

Shaleen : are esa kuch nahi hai . Free rehta hoon . 

Behzaad intervened here . 

Bez : apno ke liye hamesha available rehta hai tu . Congratulations Arjun . 

Arjun bhijlani : thank you Behzaad . Yeh Sahi kahan . Tumhe pata hai 

Saying this he turned to sana , 

Sana did you get your prep talk before elimination stunt. 

Sana: nahi na Pehli baar esa hua ke shaa ne Mera phone nahi uthaya aur mein haar gai . 

Shaleen : esa Kuch nahi hai mein Thoda busy tha . 

Just then vishal entered  and  everyone got busy meeting him. 

Shaleen stood in a corner . ( Thoda jealous corner lati hoon )

Nikki tamboli : hi shaleen mujhe bhi sana jaisa train karna hai . She looked so fit and hot for kkk. She told me you trained her . 

Shaleen : I did help her . 

Nikki : mujhe na wait I vl show you my work. I need to work out for this shoots . 

Sana saw this from the corner of her eyes . 

Sana to rasha: yeh shaa nikki se kyu baat kar raha hai ??

Rasha : are Nikki use photos dikha rahe hai . Advise le Rahi hogi Kuch hume kaise pata.  Aur kyun baat nahi kar sakta ? They look nice together what say ?? Shaleen ko bhi ek girl friend bana leni chahiye . 

Sana : shaa bhi na free fund mein help karta hai. Aur what girl friend usko kisi zarorat nahi hai . Aur mein hoon na 

Rasha : are wooh toh tumhari bhi help toh karta hai. Aur kyu zarorat nai hai ?? Tum uski girl friend ho ?? 

Sana : mein special ho .mere rehte shaa doesn’t need anyone .

Rasha : kyun ?? What so special about you and shaa?? 

Before this conversation could go ahead there was music played and everyone was dancing . 

Sana who was a bit  jealous with Nikki n shaa . Started dancing with vishal . Rasha signalled bez that’s this is because of shaa and Nikki . 

Nikki : come shaleen let’s dance . 

Shaleen : I can’t dance . You go . 

Still she pulled him and as he felt uncomfortable he just moved aside . Slowly without being noticed much he said his goodbyes and left .

Bez and rasha too left . 

Bez : shaleen sun ese kyu bhag raha hai ? 

Shaleen : I m not in for such parties . Mein ghar ja raha hoon. 

Rasha : shaleen wait. Wat is this going on ?? Why are you fighting this feeling ? Shaleen it’s now or never . Ghuma Phirake nahi bolungi . Tell her that you love her before it’s too late . You are losing a friend in this fight with yourself.

Shaleen : mein chalta hoon . 

Bez : bohot straightforward Bol Diya . 

Rasha : Sana was getting jealous seeing him with Nikki . Bas ek baar shaa Bol de . Sana na nahi keh payegi . Itna girl instincts toh mera bhi . She loves him equally .Aur sirf Hume hi nahi Baki sabki nazar mei yeh baat aa gai hai . Shweta , Neha , sab log Bol toh rahe the . Infact Shweta me toh poch liya are they dating secretly?

Bez : ab bolna in dono ko hi hoga rasha . 

Rasha : thank god you could do it bez warna mujhe karna padta 

Precap : it’s confession time ( jiska sabko intezzarhai)

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting update dear Pinku 🤗🤗

Just loved it 😁

Well j game is really getting bit too much for both but seriously 😑 they should now confesses their feelings as they it is not going to go well now

Sana & Sha both are upset & it is bothering both of them 😞 but truly their friends are pushing them & it's right before it's too late they should understand their heart ❤️

Waiting for the confession & it has to be bit special

Thanks for the Tag 🏷️

Continue soon 🤗

Shahpinkerbell thumbnail

I hope the one have chosen to write will make you feel it's  special one 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome

Love it