Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

The movie looks so massive.N I cudnt have been happier.This will be Nayantara’s debut film in Bollywood and she chose the perfect movie.SRK and Nayan both have been through so much in their lives,so glad for them.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

The movie looks so massive.N I cudnt have been happier.This will be Nayantara’s debut film in Bollywood and she chose the perfect movie.SRK and Nayan both have been through so much in their lives,so glad for them.

I don't know if Nayans is looking for a "debut" in BW as much as she wants to say she did a BW film also. The woman's already a superstar. 

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I don't know what will be the fate of this movie but I don't think I have ever seen a more loving team for SRK, the love and respect the whole crew has for Shah is unmatchable

https://twitter.com/srkvibe/status/1698625438900478375?t=Iy3llLBRvuYIao4ks59LVg&s=09

OMGsmiley19.....so much love.......all the people who have worked with him.......praise him and love him so much...smiley27

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

https://twitter.com/HimeshMankad/status/1698718240682504536?t=jRZ_ZP2eYVtIzR2Ui0ZHjw&s=19

5 am show would be a gr8 idea though picture dekho fir office jao aaram se smiley36

Edited by CLOBBER - 8 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

OMGsmiley19.....so much love.......all the people who have worked with him.......praise him and love him so much...smiley27

It made me tearing up what Atlee expressed...yes, so many of his directors said similar things and I myself could witness his kind of working...everybody who bashes him has no idea about his work ethics and the love (and fun) he generates...