Jawan fan show + advance booking update - Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Salman fans are calling srk taklu? smiley37 Kya din a gaye hain…

just tell them atleast hes not a killer and women abuser 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I spat out my drink when I heard these deol baby fans taking about the great deol family values and bonding ….

What values? Dharamji cheated on his wife with hema, forged a conversion so he can keep two wives… and now his son is doing same with akshay ki saas…. While maintaining aggressive behavior towards hema 😂  itne pakkay fans ban rahay hain magar Yhe sab pata he Nahin 

I always take these rumors with a grain of salt but I’m getting curious now are they really together or is this just a rumor?? 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I always take these rumors with a grain of salt but I’m getting curious now are they really together or is this just a rumor?? 

oh yes pics were leaked 2-3 years ago google sunny with dimple on vacation 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anna143

oh yes pics were leaked 2-3 years ago google sunny with dimple on vacation 

Holding Dimple's hand with one hand and picking his nose with the other hand. smiley18

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

It was a rumor.., until they were spotted in London holding hands 

Salman fans are calling srk taklu? smiley37 Kya din a gaye hain…

Actually I love how SRK has been named hakla and now Taklasmiley36......He makes it so real that people start believing it......that is actually a praise for him...smiley16..I remember reading an interview of the old time great villain Pran....and he said that people are sometimes scared of him or hate him because of his roles in the movies and that makes him happy because that that proves to him that how good his acting is.......just like SRK ...one of the best orators in BW is called hakla ...and now takla ...smiley37

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Taran Adarsh - srk is 1 to 5 in India and 1-10 overseas. Koi nahi takkar me 😂

https://twitter.com/Apna_Bollywood/status/1698571080179609683?t=thLv6dviipfrkSV-3vQvoA&s=19