Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

People wished srk's movies was a flop lol  They hate the fact that his movies has been the most successful movies in recent times and entered global statues. Netflix paid a huge amount to get srk movies on their OTT. Jawan was sold to netflix for 250 crores, even netflix knows how loved these movies were so they paid huge amount to get srk movies. 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I feel apart from sunny deol or very young actors like raj kumar rao, ayushmaan khuranna etc all others are faking their box office collections

Only salman and sunny deol do not manipulate and suil shetty may be of older lot 

rest all i am not sure how genuine hit their movies are really 

in younger lot i think rajkumar and ayushman are genuine collections  

Next what fake views on amazon on prime and netflix too may be by all these ppl 

They forget real valyuue of movie is if third gen after them watch it 50 years down line and praise it 

Like pyasa, mera naam joker, sholay, mughal e azam, chupke chupke, jaane bhi do yarooo, guide, golmaal these are real movies because 40-60 years after they are made they are watched and liked by those not born when it was released thats a real hit movie 

I mean you imagine raj kapoor - his anari, awara, barsaat, mera naam joker are still remembered 70 years after making them 

or dilip kumar - devdas, mughal e azam, madhumati, shakti, naya daur, karma etc 

or rajesh khanna in amar prem, anand, safar,  kati patang, anuraag, naamk haraam 

or amitabh for zanjeer, sholay, black

or dharmendra for sholay, haqeeqat, bandini, anupama, dost 

No one will remember these heroes  movies after 30 years forget 70 years as these movies are not worth watching repeatedly they have no real content or quality who cares if they make 1000 crores or 10,000 crores now 

What truly matters in history is is who watches your movie after 50 or 100 years after you make it not now 

Most movies after 1990s have no quuality that anyone watch it 20 years after made forget 50 years 

even in 90s good movies have come like damini, satya but very few than before decades 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail

With every theatre being full with pathan fans dancing and singing inside and outside the theatre, only a superstar experience such madness crowd reaction. global superstar king of romance srk

https://youtube.com/shorts/Phz_icXjoTQ?si=_eIAW9128TNLEzhe

https://youtube.com/shorts/DLCcUVqe1Sk?si=K79Pk7UEubZu3I8M

https://youtu.be/A1s9UMbO7d0?si=yyUL3ELu93II8t_Z

https://youtu.be/0mahgFbey-U?si=bEEoRrdP2kkWIZz2

https://youtu.be/wEPbW_Z8eHU?si=lD-OIPUxnhZRgQOt

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Honestly, why exactly believing Pinkvilla???

Assumptions everywhere...and dislikers grabbing the opportunity (in Italic and normal writing)...

For none of the cited movies I (personally) care for the box office anyways.

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I feel apart from sunny deol or very young actors like raj kumar rao, ayushmaan khuranna etc all others are faking their box office collections

Only salman and sunny deol do not manipulate and suil shetty may be of older lot 

rest all i am not sure how genuine hit their movies are really 

in younger lot i think rajkumar and ayushman are genuine collections  

Next what fake views on amazon on prime and netflix too may be by all these ppl 

They forget real valyuue of movie is if third gen after them watch it 50 years down line and praise it 

Like pyasa, mera naam joker, sholay, mughal e azam, chupke chupke, jaane bhi do yarooo, guide, golmaal these are real movies because 40-60 years after they are made they are watched and liked by those not born when it was released thats a real hit movie 

I mean you imagine raj kapoor - his anari, awara, barsaat, mera naam joker are still remembered 70 years after making them 

or dilip kumar - devdas, mughal e azam, madhumati, shakti, naya daur, karma etc 

or rajesh khanna in amar prem, anand, safar,  kati patang, anuraag, naamk haraam 

or amitabh for zanjeer, sholay, black

or dharmendra for sholay, haqeeqat, bandini, anupama, dost 

No one will remember these heroes  movies after 30 years forget 70 years as these movies are not worth watching repeatedly they have no real content or quality who cares if they make 1000 crores or 10,000 crores now 

What truly matters in history is is who watches your movie after 50 or 100 years after you make it not now 

Most movies after 1990s have no quuality that anyone watch it 20 years after made forget 50 years 

even in 90s good movies have come like damini, satya but very few than before decades 

Ajay Devgn doesnt too.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

How would you know this...whoever it concerns??? (I really wonder)

Everything is on the narrative-assumption-liking level...and there are the stars and producers and distributors...what exactly do we  k n o w  who is genuinely honest and who not???

Why should I believe a biased (and corruptible) media outlet/person??? in addition in a country where certain narratives about stars and movies are spread to demean them or to elevate them?

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

Ajay Devgn doesnt too.

wasn't there an article posted here saying ajay was the first people to start the corporate booking. I really don't care who does what. At the end of the day even corporate booking can't make that much money so these stars do have people watching their movies. It seems like hating article to bring these stars down. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

wasn't there an article posted here saying ajay was the first people to start the corporate booking. I really don't care who does what. At the end of the day even corporate booking can't make that much money so these stars do have people watching their movies. It seems like hating article to bring these stars down. 

there was a story that Ajay was buying tickets to his own movie in the 90s somewhere. But stories are stories