Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Maybe all of them.😳 I'm quiet like Anu, heartless like Neha, and sureeli like HR. I don't use my nose to sing at all.❀️

This much talent phir bhi kabhi ghamand nahi kiya?

Wah Wah Wa Wa GIF - Wah Wah Wa Wa Va Va - Discover & Share GIFs

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spideyweb

Full of autotune.. sorry if you are his fanπŸ˜…

I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this πŸ˜­

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9

You guys can pick songs for your next singing from Kaori69's threads (vintage and vintage+haunting something). S/he is posting some really amazing gems there especially from the oldies. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ Check. 

Spideyweb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carisma2

Word:

Masti kor πŸ€£

Spidey, What a Scintillating performance!

I aimed to put hands together for an immediate applause but I'm frosted in wonderment.

What an execution of twist in the style, that was.

Your voice was really precious here. This is my most favoured attainment of yours. 

Yes, there were a few mishaps and technical glitches here and there, but all permitted and written -off.

You directed your piece, in quite a different manner to that of Harsh's. (You know how much I adored Harsh's version). 

You were playful, but you gave the character a cute sulking, playing, whinning characteristics, and your version is a reflection of your innovation. You did carve out your own niche.

I loved the way you played with the word haara.. 

This was an excellent piece Spidey. 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈ

Thanks a ton ai based creature oops i mean cari oops i mean a caring creature oops i mean carisma ....this marks the pinnacle of my mishaps - much more than the song...πŸ˜†

Coming to the song- loved your explanation dear which was kinda better than the song itself - it was very munificent on your part to laud it prolifically..

Sweet of you to utter absolvitory avouchments for the glaring bungles which manifests your largesse as a person!

Bless you dear πŸŽ‰

Spideyweb thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Very well done Spidey. You gave the song your own touch and twists here and there which was great..i loved it it.πŸ‘

Keep it coming 😊

Thanks bro! Appreciate how you expressed your liking πŸ˜ŒπŸ™

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9

So, I finally listened the full song and you did an absolute fab job yaar! I really really enjoyed it. The way you gave this song your personal touch is just....βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ‘Œ Loved it, Spidey. 🫢

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

So I was going through some of our old songs and felt that this one deserves to be posted again.. Wish you guys had also done a longer version of this later.. par chalo koi nahin, for now this much is perfect too.. 

Both you guys rocked it! β€οΈ

Chhod Aaye Hum Wo Galiyaan 

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=251&recordingId=13229323920367651&share_type=copyLink

This was one of the first ones I posted on SM, we could do the full version, Harsh, I'll need to learn the whole song first lol.

I was thinking what other male duets are there, and I can't think of any except Dus Bahaane atm. πŸ˜†

Edited by Heisenberg17 - 10 months ago
Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Very well sung Spidey, you really got into the character of the song.  Are you a Sonu Nigam fan by any chance?

Spideyweb thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this πŸ˜­

Think about it! Maybe you are right πŸ‘πŸ˜Œ

Spideyweb thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

You guys can pick songs for your next singing from Kaori69's threads (vintage and vintage+haunting something). S/he is posting some really amazing gems there especially from the oldies. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ Check. 

Aah! Thanks- sure will check out slow!!! we all seem to prefer oldies so it will be suitable for us πŸ˜ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘