Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

Thanks so much re.. Dhadak title track had been in our minds for so long.. we both had done it as a solo before.. 

Hope you aren't planning to disappear again! But... if you are still busy then it's ok, just do visit whenever you can. My initial plan was to ask everyone to share their best songs in this thread, but very few from the old gang is actively posting here now so then dropped that idea. 

Hey just 2 3 days back, I had shared Doobey here again which I had tried just because of your suggestion and now it's one of my top 5 favourites. So thanks again buddy!

Keep the songs coming! :D I will post when I can, or when I have something that I'm satisfied with :) 

Doobey is one of my favs of yours, you have sung more difficult songs, but this one you had nailed everything perfectly, the sur, voice modulation, and the attitude!  This song requires the right attitude, and you hit the nail on the head! 

Btw, let me tag Harsh, I've noticed that he has transmorgrified into NathuPaapi, I hope this new avatar reflects in his choice of songs as well, I wanna hear some paap wale songs from him now, we've all heard him sing kishore, jagjit singh, suresh wadekar songs, which he excels at, but now it's time to unleash the Paap. 😈 maybe he can kick-start this new revamped image by crooning the following :D

https://youtu.be/8PmgDiGuTZ0

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Keep the songs coming! :D I will post when I can, or when I have something that I'm satisfied with :) 

Doobey is one of my favs of yours, you have sung more difficult songs, but this one you had nailed everything perfectly, the sur, voice modulation, and the attitude!  This song requires the right attitude, and you hit the nail on the head! 

Btw, let me tag Harsh, I've noticed that he has transmorgrified into NathuPaapi, I hope this new avatar reflects in his choice of songs as well, I wanna hear some paap wale songs from him now, we've all heard him sing kishore, jagjit singh, suresh wadekar songs, which he excels at, but now it's time to unleash the Paap. 😈 maybe he can kick-start this new revamped image by crooning the following :D

*Link of a paapi song* 

Sure, take your time.. Meanwhile I may share some of my favourites of yours. 

For all the things you have said for Doobey.. time to flaunt my "shy panda gif* Lol.. Thanks again re, I wouldn't have ever tried that otherwise.. 

Hahahaa.. So the old Heisen is back finally! Nathu ko song wise bhi paapi bana kar hi rahoge.. but this time you do have a valid point, he needs to stay true to his UN! 🤭  

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

So I was going through some of our old songs and felt that this one deserves to be posted again.. Wish you guys had also done a longer version of this later.. par chalo koi nahin, for now this much is perfect too.. 

Both you guys rocked it! ❤️

Chhod Aaye Hum Wo Galiyaan 

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=251&recordingId=13229323920367651&share_type=copyLink

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

https://youtu.be/8PmgDiGuTZ0

Tauba tauba 😬

Spideyweb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

So I was going through some of our old songs and felt that this one deserves to be posted again.. Wish you guys had also done a longer version of this later.. par chalo koi nahin, for now this much is perfect too.. 

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=251&recordingId=13229323920367651&share_type=copyLink

Well done bro! This is very nostalgic 🤞🤞

Spideyweb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=62144309768&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=251&recordingId=10696049193917838&share_type=copyLink

Sorry i forgot in between n at times had difficulty in deciding when to start 🙈 thats why i didn't upload on utube..

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

That was brilliant Harsh as always. 

This song suits u alot. 

The chod aye hum chorus is in two voices right?

Perfect sync and together they almost sound like one voice. Perfect blend match. 

Should do more male double acts.

Would love to hear charu and Allizwell together one day. 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Word:

Masti kor 🤣

Spidey, What a Scintillating performance!

I aimed to put hands together for an immediate applause but I'm frosted in wonderment.

What an execution of twist in the style, that was.

Your voice was really precious here. This is my most favoured attainment of yours. 

Yes, there were a few mishaps and technical glitches here and there, but all permitted and written -off.

You directed your piece, in quite a different manner to that of Harsh's. (You know how much I adored Harsh's version). 

You were playful, but you gave the character a cute sulking, playing, whinning characteristics, and your version is a reflection of your innovation. You did carve out your own niche.

I loved the way you played with the word haara.. 

This was an excellent piece Spidey. 

👏👏👏❤️

Very well done Spidey. You gave the song your own touch and twists here and there which was great..i loved it it.👍

Keep it coming 😊

Originally posted by: carisma2

That was brilliant Harsh as always. 

This song suits u alot. 

The chod aye hum chorus is in two voices right?

Perfect sync and together they almost sound like one voice. Perfect blend match. 

Should do more male double acts.

Would love to hear charu and Allizwell together one day. 

This was just a short piece. The chorus part comes later....

We should do the full song 🤔