Which type? Anu Malik? HR? Neha Kakkar?
I won't say Vishal. He is too normal 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Which type? Anu Malik? HR? Neha Kakkar?
I won't say Vishal. He is too normal 😆
Arre koi aur song hai kya tumhare mind mein? 😒
"Kiska chehra" mein koi acha track mil hi nahi raha SM pe.. kisi me lines thik se assign nahi ki hai, kisi mein music loud hai, kisi me kuchh aur.. 🤦🏻♀️
YouTube pe download karlo.milta to..
Pehle ye btaao mocha kya hota hai 😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Which type? Anu Malik? HR? Neha Kakkar?
I won't say Vishal. He is too normal 😆
Neha Kakkar - thoda ro dena beech mein..😆
Contestant pe pressure bhi ni aayega achha gaane ka 😅
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
I wish I could say im a bathroom singer, par main wo bhi nahi hoon🤣
My husband likes singing though. I can share his song, but I have to ask him first 😂
Muje is comment se pta chla ki aapne apna kirdaar badal liya yha 🙈 main soch raha tha ye mocha kon hai ab 🙈
are bathroom singer to sab hote hi hain- there are three types of singers in India -
1. Professional
2. autotune singers(alia bhatt, Salman types)
3. Bathroom singers
You definitely fall in third one if you don't qualify for 1st two 😆
Originally posted by: Spideyweb
Muje is comment se pta chla ki aapne apna kirdaar badal liya yha 🙈 main soch raha tha ye mocha kon hai ab 🙈
are bathroom singer to sab hote hi hain- there are three types of singers in India -
1. Professional
2. autotune singers(alia bhatt, Salman types)
3. Bathroom singers
You definitely fall in third one if you don't qualify for 1st two 😆
There is no autotune in Bhai's songs ❤️
Full of autotune.. sorry if you are his fan😅
Did I spot Shashi Tharoor in the thread😆
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Did I spot Shashi Tharoor in the thread😆
Yes. 🤭🤭 And his best friend's name is Thesaurus! 😆
I guess it is a kind of coffee 😆 though I'm not sure about the intention of Hinna behind keeping this username
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
12